16th Chapter – I love you JongIn

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

Mixed Emotions in this chapter, happy, sad, confused and others.

---------------------------------------------------

 

Weeks have past and no words where exchange from the kingka and the teen idol. Whenever JongIn woke up for school, KyungSoo already left for class. Whenever KyungSoo go back to their dorm, JongIn is still out, probably busy banging somebody on the 1st years. Thinking that made the teen idol’s heart clenched in pain.

KyungSoo was at their dorm that time, watching late night shows since it’s Friday and he hasn’t taking swimming class because of his “allergy” when something vibrated on his pocket. He fetched out his phone and glanced at the caller.

 

“Manager Hyung”

 

He pressed the answer button, “Hello, Hyung?”

“KyungSoo how are you?”

“I’m fine”

“It’s been 4 months since you’ve enter this school and it’s been a week since you called your parents, they are worried about you” his manager said with a hint of worried tone.

“I’m fine Hyung, I’m just busy because of the exams”

“Your identity is still hidden right? No one recognize you?”

“Yes, Hyung”

“Good, please call your mother, she’s been worried sick about you”

“Ok Hyung, thank you”

“Ok, bye”

He ended up the call. He sighed. Suddenly the door got opened. He was startled that time, the first person he thought that was coming inside was JongIn. But he sighed in relief when it’s only Ricky, but something’s wrong with the cute boy.

“Ricky, are you ok? Why is your face red? Are you sick?” he asked the blushing boy but the latter shook his head.

“Kyung, I did something embarrassing” he said, face still red.

“What did you do?” KyungSoo asked.

“I… kissed Changjo”

It took 3 seconds before KyungSoo realized what he said. His eyes widen, “What!!! Why did you do that?”

“I, I don’t know, my heart was beating fast for him when I did that. I felt something fluttered on my stomach. Oh my God! I think I’m in love with Changjo!!!” he said.

KyungSoo frowned, “Wait, wait, wait! Can you please explain to me first how did that happened?”

 

FLASHBACK!

 

Changjo and Ricky were sitting on the floor of the cute boy’s dorm. They’re playing on Ricky’s PS3.

“Can’t these thing go faster? I ‘m not going to lose again” Ricky pouted as he tried to passed Changjo’s car. But the time runs out and Changjo wins. Ricky pouted and glared at the younger who only laughed on his face and stick out his tongue.

“Bleh!!! I win hahaha” Changjo laughed. Ricky glared at himand pushed him down, they both landed on the floor with Ricky on top of him.

The shy boy gulped and looked at Ricky’s eyes. “H-Hyung”

Ricky looked at his eyes. Not knowing what to do because his anger eating him up, he suddenly pressed his lips onto younger’s plump ones.

Changjo’s eyes widen, he didn’t move. His Hyung, his freaking hyung is kissing him. Both hearts sped at the same pace. Rick, who initiated the kiss pulled  out, eyes almost popped out. Changjo was still lying on the floor. Ricky looked at him. “Changjo I…”

“H-Hyung, did y-you just k-kissed me?” the shy boy stuttered.

Ricky suddenly stood up and ran out of their dorm and went to KyungSoo’s with his red face.

 

FLASHBACK ENDED!

 

“And that’s what happened, oh my God Kyung, I’m in love with Changjo! What should I do! I’ve freaking kissed him. I can’t go back there what if he’s mad at me” Ricky’s tone was sad.

KyungSoo patted his back and calmed the cute boy. “It’s alright Ricky, we can talk to Changjo tomorrow ok, I’m sure he won’t be mad at you”

Ricky placed his head on KyungSoo’s shoulder.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kim JongIn was indeed banging some 1st year student on the freshman’s dorm. After they did it, JongIn quickly put his clothes back on and walked back to their dorm. His was in deep thoughts. Thoughts of a certain nerdy boy named KyungSoo.

They haven’t spoken in weeks, and he felt guilty for what he had done. He can’t love KyungSoo, why? Well because he’s madly, obsessively in love with D.O, the teen idol. Ever since he saw him personally on the beach, his heart raced abnormally. And he made a decision that until D.O had  a boyfriend or girlfriend, he will still have a chance to confess to him. Obsessed isn’t he?

 

He opened the door of their dorm only to find KyungSoo  and Ricky being sweet to each other. Suddenly, his chest tightened in pain. He glared at the two. The teen idol noticed his presence and looked at him.

KyungSoo saw JongIn’s eyes with a hint of pain and anger. The kingka suddenly turned around and walked outside the room. KyungSoo looked at Ricky who fell asleep on his shoulder. He carefully placed the sleeping boy in the couch and placed a pillow on his head.

He stood up and ran towards where JongIn is.

“JongIn!!!” He called for the Kingka.

Yet he got no answer.

He ran and ran until he reached the pool.

There was the person he was looking for, standing.

“JongIn!” he called.

But the kingka didn’t turned around.

“Why are you here?” the anger was noticed on the kingka’s voice.

“JongIn I want to talk to you”

“What for? Why don’t you just get back to Ricky, besides, you’re already perfect together” JongIn said sarcastically. And he looked at the teen idol.

“What do you mean? Ricky and I are just friends”

“Friends my ! You’re always with him. You’re happy with him! And I saw how you look Ricky!” he said.

“JongIn, why are you acting this way! You said  you can’t like me because of someone else! Then why are you acting like a jealous person?” KyungSoo shouted at him, he was angry now too.

“BECAUSE I CAN’T HELP IT! I can’t help myself to be jealous whenever I see you happy with Ricky! Even though I promised myself that I’ll only loved D.O! Yes! I’m in love with that teen idol I’ve seen on TV. You can call me obsessed or whatever but I… I still can’t help it to be jealous between you and Ricky! ” JongIn shouted back. Tears were rolling down on his cheeks.

KyungSoo can’t believe at what JongIn said. He’s in love with a teen idol, he’s in love with D.O, he’s in love with him. In love with KyungSoo.

“JongIn”  he tried to walked closer only to find JongIn to step back.

“No! Don’t come any closer!” JongIn is still sobbing.

“JongIn please…”

“No!” he stepped back again.

“JongIn let me explained” KyungSoo tried to walk closer, but JongIn still stepping back that he didn’t noticed that he was already on the edge of the pool.

KyungSoo looked at it and widen his eyes.

“JongIn stopped moving! You’re going to---.”

But too late.

“No--- Ahhhh” JongIn fell onto the pool with a huge splash of water.

JongIn felt the water swallowing him down. He can’t breathe due to his crying. He felt like his going to black out soon.

KyungSoo don’t know what to do, he tried to call for help, but it’s already past bedtime. Students are already asleep that time. He had no choice. He looked at his side to see if there’s a person walking around.

When the coast is clear, he removed his glasses and wig before he jumped on the pool.  He swam faster and pulled JongIn out of the pool. He put JongIn on the cold sement, he tried to press his chest to get the water out of his body.

This made JongIn cough some water.

“JongIn!” he hugged the kingka and cried on his shoulder.

“JongIn, I thought you’re dead” he sobbed.

JongIn noticed something, when he pulled out he widen his eyes at the sight. KyungSoo’s dark make up was fading away revealing his paled skin.

“KyungSoo? You’re D-D-D.O?” he asked, completely surprised. He can't believe it! D.O, Asia's no.1 Teen Idol, is KyungSoo. They are only one person.

KyungSoo nodded, “Yes JongIn, I’m D.O”

JongIn blushed while KyungSoo cried again. “You stupid! You won’t listen to me! I thought you’re dead!” he cried.

JongIn heart ache when he saw the love of his life crying all over him. “Ssshhh, don’t cry, I’m fine now. I’m sorry I didn’t listen” he said while gently the teen idol’s back.

He waited for KyungSoo to calm down.

When the teen idol calm down, he looked at the kingka, “Did you really mean what you said earlier?” he asked.

JongIn looked down and blushed before he slowly nodded, “Yes I’m in love with you ever since I saw you on television and I was very a big fan of yours” he said.

“Wow, you really are a fan of mine, anyway, my real name is KyungSoo, and I’m here in your school to study like a normal person. That’s why I leave the media for months. I’m sorry if I lied to all of you” KyungSoo said.

JongIn smiled then hugged his teen idol, “It’s ok, I can’t believe it’s you! I’m so happy!”

“And you know JongIn?” he whispered to the kingka.

“What?” JongIn asked.

KyungSoo smiled and whispered the words that JongIn thought he would never hear.

 

 

“I love you too”

 

JongIn smiled and looked at KyungSoo’s eyes. He slowly inched closer and closer until his lips meet KyungSoo’s in a sweet kiss.

Both boys closed their eyes, feeling each other’s lips. They don’t care if people might see them.

JongIn pulled out from the kiss and pressed his forehead against KyungSoo’s.

“I love you D.O/ KyungSoo! I love you very much!”

KyungSoo smiled, “I love you very much too, JongIn!”

Now JongIn finally get what he wants.

 

//End of Chapter//

 

So yeah JongIn new D.O and KyungSoo are one person. And finally they are together.. What will happened to Changjo and Ricky???

Stay Tuned! Final Chapter is up next ....

Look at them :D

 

   \

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!

 

UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING and READING! THANKS!!!