14th Chapter – Do KyungHee

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

 

Ricky looked at his clocked. Changjo is seating beside him. It was already passed 10 minutes and KyungSoo was still not here.

“Hyung, is there something wrong?” Changjo asked the cute boy. Ricky smiled and ruffled his hair. “Nothing’s wrong, it’s just KyungSoo isn’t here yet, I’ll go check him first, I’ll be back” he said as he stood up and walked back to the hotel room.

On the way, he saw JongIn and Tao talking to each other but he didn’t mind it and go to the teen idol’s room.

He opened the door and barged in. “KyungSoo, I---  ” he stopped in hos tracks when he saw the teen idol in front of him. KyungSoo was not wearing his glasses and his hair was different. He kind of looks like… he gasped, “KyungSoo… you’re D.O?”

-----------------------------------

The teen idol regained his senses and hurriedly locked the door, still looking at the cute boy. “Ricky, I… I’m sorry if I lied to you, yes I’m D.O, the teen idol, I disguises myself  because I want to go back to school and make friends, I’m sorry I did lie to you. Please forgive me” KyungSoo looked down, he can’t looked at Ricky in straight eyes, because his identity was exposed to already exposed.

Ricky didn’t say something at first but after a couple of seconds, he then hugged KyungSoo, to which the teen idol was surprised at the sudden action. Ricky began squealing, “Oh my God!!! You’re really D.O! Yess!! I finally hugged my favorite idol! I’m so happy, and I’m not mad at you, I can’t believe it’s you!” Ricky said squealing.

KyungSoo sighed and smiled, “I’m glad that you’re not mad at me”

Ricky looked at him again, “Then why do you want to go back to school, does life being an idol is difficult?” he asked curiously in which KyungSoo nodded.

“Very tiring, so I want to experienced a normal life by attending on a school and make friends, and I did it. I made you my friend together with Changjo” KyungSoo said smiling.

“Waah, I can’t believe it. You really are D.O” Ricky said as he stared at the teen idol.

“Haha But Ricky, please do me a favor not to tell anyone about this. I don’t want them to know that I’m D.O. I will be on the newspaper and TV the next day if they found out” KyungSoo looked down. The cute boy smiled and nodded.

“Don’t worry about it, my lips are sealed”

KyungSoo smiled.

 

-----------------------------------

JongIn was about to go to their shared room when he saw Ricky got out. JongIn looked at him suspiciously. “What are you doing in our room?” he asked.

The cute boy smiled and shrugged, “Nothing” Ricky said as he ran off back to the beach. JongIn thought of something. What if KyungSoo and Ricky are together?

Just the thought of it made the kingka’s  heart break.

He sighed deeply, “Ugh! Ottokhae?”

For the next two days, JongIn was in deep thought, both he and KyungSoo are because theywant to figure out what is happening on their selves.

 

--------------------------------

A week later…

The students are busy reviewing their lessons. Ricky was helping KyungSoo in Science.

“So the answer is velocity” Ricky said as KyungSoo nodded back. The teacher came in.

“So class, exams are coming up, I hope you do your best since it’s your last year in high school” she said as she looked at the kingka.

“You too JongIn” the kingka just smirked knowing what his teacher said. JongIn didn’t need to review like other students. Just pleading his teachers or sometimes sleep with them could make him pass.

Then he looked at Ricky and KyungSoo. They’re reading their notes, sometimes laughing when one whispered something to each other. Ugh! What’s happening to me? I never felt this kind of feelings before, D.O help me! He said through his mind even though D.O can’t answer him.

The class bell rang, indicating its lunch. KyungSoo and Ricky hurriedly go to the canteen. They passed the school ground when they saw groups of boys surrounding a person. Because of their curiosity they looked at it.

KyungSoo’s eyes widen. It was a girl, but not just a girl…

“KyungHee!!!” he called.

The said girl looked at him. “Oppa!!!” she ran onto him and hugged him. KyungSoo hugged her back. The students including Ricky looked at them with their jaws dropped.

“KyungHee, what are you doing here? Is mom and dad ok?” he asked.

“They’re all fine, uhm can we get out here, their stares are scary” she said, hiding his face on his brother’s shoulder.

KyungSoo nodded and they got away, Ricky followed them as they sat on their school garden.

“So what are you doing here?” the teen idol asked.

“I just missed my brother, it’s been two and half months since I saw you” KyungHe said. She noticed the cute boy behind his brother.

“Who is he?” she asked.

KyungSoo smiled, “This is Ricky, my friend. Ricky this is my sister KyungHee”

The cute boy bowed and waved, “Hi, I’m Ricky” he smiled cutely that made KyungHee squealed and pinched his cheeks gently.

“Waahh, Kyeopta!!!” she said while Ricky blushed.

“So you’re D.O’s sister, you too are cute”

KyungHee’s eyes widen and she looked at KyungSoo in which the teen idol just smiled. “He knows”

“Oh, I see”

“So let’s go eat some lunch, I know you’re hungry when you went here” KyungSoo smiled at his sister before they all went to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------

KyungSoo and Ricky sat on the table, KyungHee was on their middle. The girl tried to ignore the stares of the students in her direction and eat up.

“So how’s mom and dad?” he asked his sister.

“Nah, they’re busy attending business trips, but they come back early for me” she said in which the teen idol smiled.

“So how are you Oppa? Is this school great? No one follows or stalked you?” she asked and KyungSoo nodded.

“Well, thanks for this disguises, my identity is still secret” he said.

Then they heard some students are whispering when the kingka appeared on the canteen.

 JongIn looked at the students and stopped when he saw girl sitting beside KyungSoo and Ricky. A freaking girl in an all boys school. The girl was very pretty and y with her school uniform. He never got to sleep with a girl just around his age. It was new to him.

He walked to their table and sat in front of them.

“Hi pretty girl, what are you doing here in our school?” he smirked playfully.

KyungHee just looked at him then glanced at the teen idol, “Is this him Oppa?” KyungHee asked in which KyungSoo nodded. They had finished their lunch.KyungSoo told KyungHee about JongIn.

JongIn frowned, “Oppa?”

“So you’re the kingka of this school, wow you’re handsome” she said.

“Of course, I won’t be a kingka for nothing. So tell me pretty girl, what are you doing here? If you want to have a tour in this school, I can show you around and we could do something fun” he smirked to the girl in which  KyungHee rolled his eyes and whispered to KyungSoo.

“Wow, he’s a ert! Oppa, I can’t believe you actually like this kind of guy” she said in which KyungSoo shushed him.

KyungHee looked back at JongIn, “No thanks and beside I’m going back home” they stood up and left JongIn in the cafeteria with his jaw dropped.

He just got rejected by a girl.

 

JongIn followed them to the school gate he hid through the bushes.

-----------------------------

KyungHee smiled at KyungSoo and Ricky, “I’ll be going now Oppa, thanks for the lunch, and nice meeting you Ricky Oppa” Ricky blushed at the word.

KyungHee pinched his cheeks again, “You’re so cute Oppa, I want to have a boyfriend like you” in which Ricky blushed even more and KyungSoo widen his eyes, “Yah! Do KyungHee!”

“Jeez, I’m just kidding, well as for that ert, Oppa be careful to him, ok? Make him fall for you or else you’ll be hurting in the end” she said.

“KyungHee, I just like him not love him” KyungSoo rolled his eyes.

“Yeah yeah, so I’ll be going now Oppa, bye Ricky Oppa” she winked at the blushing Ricky before giving KyungSoo’s cheek a kiss.

“Bye, take care” he said.

---------------------

JongIn saw the scene and gasped when he saw the girl kissed KyungSoo. That made his heart really ache. The hell was happening to me! Ugh, I think I’m really in love with KyungSoo!

// End of Chapter//

 

Yup, it's Ricky guys, sorry to disappoint you if you're expecting JongIn. Anyway JongIn is stupid, hahaha jealous over KyungSoo's sister.

Stay tuned for the next chapter :D

Comments are loved.

Upvoting, subscribing, and reading this fic. THANK YOU!!!!!

 

So this is KyungSoo nerd version.. still hot for you???