13th Chapter – KyungSoo, you’re D.O???

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

“Uhm, sorry about Ricky” JongIn blushed.

D.O smiled at him, “That’s alright! So what are you doing here?” he asked the kingka.

“Well, we have a tour here in Boracay so yeah, here we are, how about you?” he asked back, feeling a bit more confident.

“Well, just for vacation, I want to relax my mind” the teen idol said as he looked at the birds flyig towards the sunset. JongIn nodded and looked at him.

“I did watch the last episode of you drama, and that’s was awesome” JongIn said in which the teen idol smiled.

“Wow, thanks, I did hope you all viewers liked the ending” he said.

JongIn suddenly remembered the kissing scene. He got a bit jealous again of HaYoung kissing his D.O. “Say, D.O, at the kissing part of your drama, did you really kissed HaYoung?” he asked, it took forever to gather that enough courage to asked the teen idol.

D.O smirked, “Well what do you think?” he asked.

“Oh, you really did kissed her huh” the kingka said looking down. He can’t believe it that his teen idol kissed that APink member.

D.O chuckled, “Silly you, of course I didn’t kissed her, we’re just teasing you all”

JongIn felt his lips twitched.

They chatted a bit more before D.O looked at the time. The sun was almost set, he have to get back. “I think I have to go. It was nice to have your company, JongIn. I’ll see you around then” the teen idol said and he stood up. But before he could walked, the kingka pulled him back.

“Uhm, I know this was invading your private but, can I have your phone number?” JongIn asked like a shy boy confessing to his love. D.O chuckled before he whispered the number to his ear.

“Well, see you around JongIn” he said as he walked back to the bench to grabbed his thing and proceeded to go back to the public shower.

 

JongIn was now on his bedroom, thinking about what happened earlier. He can’t believe it. Hie had talked to his idol personally. He even shake hands with him. Oh how his hands was that soft when I felt it! I wished could meet him again sooner! I think I’m madly in love with him!  JongIn squealed like a total fanboy that he didn’t noticed the door had gone opened.

He had stopped squealing another person inside the room. He look at the direction of the person.

KyungSoo looked at him with one of his brows arched up. “Uh, are you ok?” he asked.

JongIn straightened up and nodded, “Yep, I’m fine”

KyungSoo chuckled a bit before he sat on his bed.

“Hey, where were you this afternoon” he asked KyungSoo.

The teen idol tensed. “Uhm, walking around the beach” he said. JongIn nodded in understanding.

“KyungSoo, I’ve met him personally” JongIn said in which the teen idol smirked mentally.

“Whom did you met?” he asked curiously in which JongIn started to fanboy, not caring his image in front of KyungSoo.

“I’ve met D.O! Oh my God he was so handsome and gorgeous and amazing” JongIn blushed a bit when he recalled D.O whispering at him ily.

“Chincha? Why didn’t I see him? I want to see him too! I’m going to tell that I’m the no.1 fan of his” he said and took out his phone. “I better tell it to him now I want to meet him, I’ll call him” he said but mentally he was smirking because of the shocked expression of the kingka.

The kingka screamed, “Yah! I’m his no.1 fan! And don’t call him! I’m the one who is calling him! Yah!” he dashed through KyungSoo’s bed and tried to pulled out his phone but the teen idol was fast, he hid his phone. And the result is, half of JongIn’s leg was on the teen Idol’s lap, so he was like sitting on KyungSoo and their face is dangerously closed to each other. Both boys blushed, not knowing what to do. Both hearts beats fast. JongIn fight the urge to kiss the teen idol but he couldn’t. His lips almost touch KyungSoo’s.

“Kyungie!!!!” Ricky shouted before barging in, just in time when KyungSoo pushed JongIn on the other side of his bed.

“Kyung, I--- did I interrupted something?” Ricky asked curiously. KyungSoo blushed and shook his head.

“Nothing”

“I’ll leave you two first” said JongIn as he walked outside their room.

When the kingka got away, the teen idol asked, “Ricky, uh what’s up?” the said boy smiled and clung onto him.

“Let’s go watch the stars with Changjo? Please?” Ricky attacked with his cute puppy eyes in which KyungSoo smiled and surrender.

“Alright just give me 10 minutes, I’ll just wash up” he said. Ricky let go of him and walked through the door, “I’ll be waiting at the beach, see you later!” the cute boy closed the door.

 

JongIn was talking with Tao…

“God, Tao, I think I’m falling for him” he said to his best friend. Tao raised his brows, “You’re falling for whom?” he asked.

“KyungSoo”

Tao’s eyes widen, “What? Oh my God! Finally, you learn how to fall in love!” he said as he hugged his Ex – boyfriend.

“What should I do?” JongIn asked for help. He don’t know what to do because his new to these feelings.

“Well talk to him, try to confess to him” Tao saod.

“But what if he didn’t like me back?” JongIn was worried, what if the teen idol was just palying around with him.

“Silly! We can’t know that unless you confess, and think positive, maybe he likes you back” Tao said, reassuring the kingka.

JongIn took a deep breath, “Ok, what should  I do now?”

“Go to him ad confess”

JongIn looked at Tao before nodding, “Alright, I’ll do it”

 

KyungSoo was still blushing, they almost kissed for the second time but this time, he wasn’t prepared. His heart was beating fast. He can’t fall for a kingka. JongIn would only break his heart. He sighed before taking off his glassed and wig. He was about to pull off his shirt when the door swung open.

“KyungSoo I---“ the person stopped at his tracks when he saw the teen idol.

KyungSoo’s eyes widen. He froze on his spot and he can’t move.

“KyungSoo…” the person said.

The teen idol did nothing.

“KyungSoo, you’re D.O?”

// End of Chapter//

 

OH....

MY...

GOD!!!

 

Who is that person???

 

Probably JongIn!

Or maybe not...

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!

 

UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING and READING! THANKS!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!

KAISOO FOR YOU :D                

It's like D.O admitted he and Kai are together hahahaha :D