8th Chapter – The Surprise Guest

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

Saturday morning…

KyungSoo and Ricky we’re jogging inside the school. They started at the freshmen’s building up to the senior’s building. They stopped and sat on the bench. They we’re drinking there water bottle that time when KyungSoo’s phone rang.

He looked at the screen…

Manager Hyung…

“Just a minute Ricky, I’ll answer this call ok?” KyungSoo said before walking  a bit far to Ricky.

“Hyung, what’s wrong? Why did you call me?” he asked.

“KyungSoo, someone requested you to perform on a school” his manager said.

“What? I can’t do that Hyung, I’ m in school right now, I can’t just leave without a valid excuse” he said.

“Well it’s not just a school, it’s EXO ACADEMY, were you are currently studying”

This made KyungSo shouted a bit, “WHAT!!!???”

“Yeah, your school principal asked me if you can perform there so I asked you”

KyungSoo thought hard. He haven’t done performing on stage lately and performing is also ok because, they’re all boys, no girls will stalked to him. He sighed. “I’ll do it”

“Ok, I’ll send a stylist there later at 8pm so you can prepare”

“Ok, Bye”

He ended the call and sighed deeply.

“KyungSoo” he heard Ricky calling him.

He turned around and goes back to him.

 Ricky saw something on his wrist. “Hey what’s this?” he pointed at his bracelet.

KyungSoo swore he panicked at that time. That bracelet was given to him by his fans. That’s the sign they they’re truly a fan of D.O. He forgot to hide that bracelet when he was getting ready for their jogging.

“Oh my God! Could it be…?” Ricky clamped his hand on his mouth and KyungSoo swore he wanted to hide right now.

“Could it be you’re a fan of D.O?” Ricky said.

KyungSoo smiled nervously, “Uh yeah, I think I am”

“Oh my God me too! You know what, I have a big crush on him” Ricky squealed that made KyungSoo blushed. “He’s so cool and handsome, almost boys here in school had a big crush on him”

KyungSoo’s eyes widen A big crush on  me! OMG!What if I can’t get out of here later when I performed  KyungSoo panicked again but he decided to get rid of it and sighed.

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah, I really want to meet him someday, I’m really a huge fan of his”

Oh you will be seeing him later Ricky “Ah, I want to see him too”

The school bell rang again…

“Oh it’s swimming time, are you coming to watch us?”

KyungSoo shook his head, “I’ll just stay on my room first and got ready for the party later”

“Oh, ok” Ricky said.

 

It was 6:45pm that time, Ricky was in KyungSoo’s room, helping him to pick the best kind of clothes he have.Ricky was already dressed with tight white pants and white shirt accompanied by a hat and a back cardigan.

 Ricky frowned at his clothes.

“Why do you always have loose clothes? Don’t you have any tight pants or some fitted shirt?” Ricky asked.

I do have all of them but I can’t wear them because I wanted to stay with this nerdy image “Uhm, I don’t wear those kinds of clothes” he said.

“Oh, well then, you can use mine if…”

KyungSoo shook his head immediately. “No, I don’t want to wear that kind of clothes”

Ricky sighed, “Fine, then you should wear this” he handed KyungSoo a black loose “maong” pants and gray plain t-shirt with a white scarf. “Now go get dress” He pushed KyungSoo inside the bathroom and lock closed the door.

After a few seconds, KyungSoo got outside and Ricky looked at him smiling. “Wow, looks good on you” he said. “But I think you have to remove this” he was about to remove KyungSoo’s glasses when the idol stopped him.

“No, my vision is blur without these glasses” he fixed his glasses.

“Don’t you have contact lenses?”

KyungSoo shook his head and Ricky sighed, “Alright leave the glasses on, let’s go!” he grabbed KyungSoo hand and they lock the idol’s room. They saw JongIn who was ready to go and oh gee he was hot, he was wearing tight red jeans with a see-through red tank top accompanied by a black leather jacket.

KyungSoo swear he saw JongIn’s six pack through his clothing.  The kingka looked at him and smiled ily, “Not bad, you looked good, KyungSoo” he smirked. “Can I you out tonight?” he walked towards them.

“Sorry but we are going together” ricky said as he dragged the teen idol away from the Kingka.

“Yah!” JongIn yelled. He wants KyungSoo to be his partner tonight then maybe they can do “it” later after the party but Ricky was a -block.

“How can I get him?”He asked himself.

--------------------------------------------

The program was about to start when they reached the amphitheater. Ricky and KyungSoo quickly got some seats. Lots of students are already there, dressed in their best clothes. They started the program with a prayer and introductory speech by their school principal.

“And now, let’s witness a dance number with the best dancers in the school in our Kingka,Kim JongIn!!!”

Rounds of applause may heard through the amphitheater. JongIn and the dancers got up the stage and start the dance. And wow, KyungSoo’s mouth gaped. JongIn is so hot!!! He was dancing a y dance and KyungSoo noticed that JongIn was staring at his direction.

He blushed and looked away. Some students are drooling in front of the Kingka. He looked again at the stage just to looked away again.

JongIn winked at him as he swayed his body onto the rhythm of the music. Suddenly, KyungSoo’ phone vibrated in his jeans pocket. He looked at the caller.

“Manager Hyung”

His eyes widen and quickly excused himself.

“Hey where are you going?” Ricky questioned him.

“My parents called. I’ll be back later” he said as he ran outside.

-------------------------------------------

JongIn smirked. Boys are drooling over him. Even KyungSoo’s mouth gaped when he saw him. He winked at him and KyungSoo looked away.

That’s right KyungSoo, drooled over me and my body!

But then, he looked at KyungSoo’s direction just to see that the boy was running outside. Somehow his heart ache when KyungSoo didn’t even finished watching him. He sighed frustrated.

The dance ended. The dancers got back to his sit. JongIn spotted a hot y boy on his left side. He was getting and was aching through his tight jeans. He had to release. He walked to the boy and smirked at him, “Hey! Want to play with me?”

The boy got the message and smirked back. The two got out the room and goes to the dorm f the hot boy which in the junior’s building.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

KyungSoo was currently putting his high cut shoes. He was now ready to perform as D.O. He was wearing an extremely tight black jeans and a white printed shirt accompanied by leather, shiny jacket. He’s washed up his dark make up to reveal his smooth pale skin and removed the wig and glasses. All of this thanks to his stylist.

He stood up and looked at himself. He was pretty handsome.

“I’m ready” he said to himself as he slipped away the door carefully so he won’t be caught. Then he walked up to the building and proceeds to go at the back stage.

The principal noticed him and he immediately bowed down.

“Oh, D.O thanks for coming in our school” the principal said.

---------------------------------------------

After the last dance number, the MC got back on the stage.

“And now for our last part of the program, we have our surprise guest who will perform for tonight, let’s get it up for our Asia’s no.1 Teen Idol, D.O!!!!!!!!”

The entire students gone wild when they heard his name. He started walking onto the stage and the crowd became even wilder!

Ricky was going to faint when he saw his crush. “Oh my God D.O!!!! Saranghae!!!!!”

While Tao’s mouth gaped, “Oh my God!!! He’s hot! I better call JongIn! He must have to see this” he took out his phone and called him.

“Anneyonghaseyo! D.O imnidda” he said and the boys scream out loud.

Then he started to sing and dance.

While he was singing, something fishy going around at the junior’s building and trust me, you don’t wanna know.

//End of Chapter//

 

Hehey, D.O The teen idol is back on the stage :D

 

THIS IS JONGIN, when he performed on their school :D

Y isn't he ?? (smirked)

 

AND THIS IS D.O, when he performed in their school :D 

HOT isn't he?? (biting lips)

 

If you're given a chance to dance with them, who will you choose ?

 

comments are loved so please do!

 

Upvoting, subscribing, and reading, thanks!!! I just got a hundred subbies !! Waahhh Kamsamnidda!!!

 

Stay tuned for the next chapter :D