15th Chapter – The Confession

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

Please brace yourselves for the end of this Chapter....

Just in case you can't take it...

And one more thing, when you read To: @HotyJongIn, it means D.O message him.

To: @D.Olovesyou, it means JongIn message D.O.

------------------------------------------------

 

JongIn sighed deeply. He was lying on his bed looking at the picture of D.O on the ceiling. “Ottokhae D.O? I really love you and I promised myself to marry you. But I have found someone who made my heart beats fast. It was really new to me because I never felt like this before except for you, of course” he was literally talking to the teen idol’s picture.

“I need your help D.O” he said.

Suddenly his phone buzzed. There was a notification saying that D.O is online. He smiled. “Thank you D.O!!!” He opened his twitter account and chatted the teen idol.

To:@D.Olovesyou – Hi, D.O!

He waited for a few minutes before D.O replied back.

To:@HotyJongIn – Hey there? Hot y JongIn :D

JongIn squealed a bit  before blushing. His idol called him hot and y. Usually he just smirked and showed off to other people but when it came from his idol, he suddenly felt embarrassed.

To:@D.Olovesyou – Haha! Nope you’re hotter and ier than me! :D

To:@HotyJongIn – Haha so what’s up?

To:@D.Olovesyou – well I’m having a problem right now…

To:@HotyJongIn – What kind of problem?”

To:@D.Olovesyou – Well uhm, love problem haha…

To:@HotyJongIn – Hoho, who’s the lucky person?

To:@D.Olovesyou – It’s one of my classmates. I’m gay by the way.

To:@HotyJongIn – No problem with that. So it’s one of your classmates huh, what seems to be the problem.

To:@D.Olovesyou – Well I don’t know what to do, I never expect myself to fall in love with him.

To:@HotyJongIn – Wow, that was hard. Well do you have feeling for him then?

To:@D.Olovesyou – Hmm, I guess.

To:@HotyJongIn – Are you sure?

 

JongIn think for it. Does he really love KyungSoo? What about his promise to himself to D.O? He didn’t even confessed to him when they met. Then again, seeing KyungSoo’s face everyday made his heart raced. He sighed deeply before answering.

 

------------------------------

KyungSoo looked at the screen for a moment.

From: @HotyJongIn – Yes, I do love him.

He felt his heart ache at what he said. He felt his tears rolling down on his cheeks. He promised himself not to be his boytoy, but he didn’t expect that he would fall for the kingka. Now imagining JongIn with someone else made him cry harder.

He wiped his tears. Falling in love is really hard when the person you love doesn’t love you back.

To:@HotyJongIn – Oh, so if you do love him. Then confessed to him.

To:@D.Olovesyou – But what if he doesn’t love me back? I don’t even know if he’s into boys.

To:@HotyJongIn – Well, there’s only one thing you can do?

To:@D.Olovesyou – What is it?

To:@HotyJongIn – Confess to him.

 

 

JongIn thought for what D.O had said. And the teen idol is right. The only thing he can do to know if KyungSoo loves him back is to confess to him. But what can he do? He loves the person chatting with him. He also loves the person they’ve been talking about.

He sighed, “Aish!!!!”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

KyungSoo woke up at the sound of his alarm clock. He checked out his phone and turned off the alarm. He got up and fixed his bed. He grabbed a towel and proceeded to the bathroom. After taking a bath, he looked at himself in front of the mirror. His eyes were a bit puffy dew to his crying last night.

He remembered that JongIn had already found the person he loves. He shook his head to rid it away in his mind.  He wore his disguises and got outside his room.

Just as he finished locking the door, JongIn got out on his room, already dressed in his uniform. The two looked at each other, before KyungSoo looked away and proceed to walked but a hand stopped him from walking, he glanced at JongIn.

“Uhm, can you meet me at the rooftop this afternoon?” JongIn asked nervously and KyungSoo frowned.

“Why?”

“I have something to tell you”

KyungSoo looked at the kingkas eyes. The kingka wasn’t playing at him. He nodded slowly. “Ok”

This made JongIn smiled.

“So uhm, see you later” KyungSoo said before walking outside and close the door.

JongIn stayed at his place, not knowing what to do. He have to tell this KyungSoo or else he will be suffering from this kind of feeling.

 

---------------------------------------

KyungSoo’s mind was flying away. He was staring at the window even though his teacher is already in front of him. Well, the teacher doesn’t mind though because the teen idol answered his questions correctly whenever he asked something about his lesson.

When the bell rang, he was still staring at the window, not noticing that Ricky was already seated beside him. The cute boy nudged his shoulder gently, trying to catch his attention. KyungSoo turned to his side to find Ricky staring at him.

“Hey Kyung, are you alright, you seem gloomy today, is something wrong?” Ricky asked. The teen idol sighed deeply before answering.

“I don’t know what is happening to me Ricky” he sadly looked again at the window.

Ricky frowned, “What do you mean?”

“Ricky, I think, I’m falling for JongIn, I’m in love with him” he said.

Ricky gasped, “Oh my God, you fall for a kingka Kyung, a teen idol is falling in love with a kingka”

The teen idol sighed again. Then he remembered what JongIn said to him earlier. He widen his eyes, he stood up and ran away, leaving a confused Ricky. The cute boy furrowed his brows.

“Oh well, I’ll just find Changjo” he said to himself smiling while he walked outside the room to find the shy boy.

-------------------------------------------

When the teen reached the rooftop, the first thing he did was to find JongIn. And indeed, the kingka was there, waiting for him.

He walked slowly towards him. JongIn sense his presence and looked at him.

“Thanks for coming ---.”

KyungSoo cut him off. “Wait, before you say something else, I wanted to tell you something…” he paused for a moment.

“I like you JongIn, ever since I met you and became my dorm mate, I don’t know why but you keep messing my thoughts and you made my heart raced whenever I see your handsome face, What I’m trying to say is, I like you”

SILENCE…

.

.

.

.

.

JongIn looked  at him before inching closer. KyungSoo automatically closed his eyes and wait for something that was coming. But he didn’t felt it. He slowly opened his eyes just to see the kingka was looking down.

“JongIn?”

“I’m sorry KyungSoo” the kingka said.

“Why? You don’t like me back?” tears slowly formed at the corner of KyungSoo’s eyes.

JongIn shook his head, “No, I like you, I really do, its just…”

“Just what?”

“…”

“Just what?” he repeated the question and suddenly his tears rolled on his cheeks at the kingka’s answer.

 

 

“I already like someone else” those words left JongIn’s mouth before he ran away leaving KyungSoo knelt on the floor, sobbing on the rooftop. The dark make up on his face was slowly washed away with his hot tears revealing his pure white skin.

 

“I knew it, he’s a heart breaker, he really is an a**hole! I wished I never loved him” he sobbed down.

 

//End of Chapter//

 

Waahh sorry If I end this Chapter like this...

 

Stay tuned for the next chapter :D

Comments are loved.

Upvoting, subscribing, and reading this fic. THANK YOU!!!!!

Were getting closer to the Final Chapter.

 

Sorry if I made you cry on this chapter, so here's derp KyungSoo for you :D