5th Chapter – New School

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

It took two hours when they’d arrived at the school. KyungSoo’s mouth gaped. The school is more bigger than what he saw in the picture. The front gate was painted with white and the top was written the word “EXO ACADEMY”. The gate was surrounded by some plants. There’s a guard house on the right.

His manager sto the car and stepped out on the car to talked to the security guard. After talking, the security guard opened the gate and let them in. When they were inside, KyungSoo glanced at the 4 school buildings. It was really huge. Each building had different colored signboard, green, yellow, red and blue.

Green represents the freshmen, yellow represents the sophomore, red represents the junior and Blue represents the senior. Since he was 16 already, he sure he will be on the senior. He saw some students walking by. Their uniforms are the same color with the signboards. ¾ cut sleeves with a black necktie and black mini-slacks that was reached up to their knees.

His manager quickly parked their car on the parking lot and stepped out the car. They walked towards the school grounds. They also noticed another 5 buildings which could be their gymnasium and the main office and the cafeteria. The other 3 of them was probably the dorms.

KyungSoo smiled to himself when the students paid no attention to him. They didn’t know that a famous teen idol was going to study here.

They quickly went inside the main office to check verify his schedule and the dorm where he would stay.

They walked to the registrar and asked the lady, “Uhm, excuse I would like to verify my class schedules and my dorm number” he said.  The lady didn’t spare him a glance and just said, “Your name please”

“Do KyungSoo” he said politely.

The lady quickly typed his name and print out his class schedule. She widened her eyes when she saw his dorm room located at. Lucky boy, he was staying with the Kingka in one dorm she thought.

“Uhm is there something wrong?” KyungSoo asked when he saw her expression.

“Nothing, anyway, here is your class schedules and the key to your dorm, you school starts tomorrow at 8am but you have to be in the school grounds at 7:30 for the flag ceremony” she said, handling the papers and the key. KyungSoo bowed. He proceeded to look his dorm with his manager.

---------------------------------

Tao sat beside JongIn who was eating his lunch.

“Hey, I heard you have a new dorm mate” he said smiling.

JongIn smirked, “Yeah I have, I hope he’s hot and y” in which Tao rolled his eyes.

“ert”

“Yah!”

Tao laughed at him. But he didn’t mind it. He was curious of his new dorm mate. Now he was hving dirty thoughts to him again.

-----------------------------------

“ So I better get going, will you be ok here KyungSoo?” his manager asked him in which KyungSoo nodded.

“Ok, Take care. Always update your parents and call me if something comes up ok?” his mangaer gave him a hug before going back to the parking lot to take his car.

KyungSoo sighed, “You can do this KyungSoo” he said to himself as he walked with his luggage.

“Uhm, excuse me, are you Do KyungSoo, the new student?” a boy suddenly came to him. He was wearing blue ¾ cut sleeves, probably a senior. But his face was rather like a freshman.

KyungSoo nodded, “Yes I am”

The boy smiled and take out his hand, “My name is ChangHyun, you can call me Ricky, I’m your tour guide for today” he said smiling.

Waaahh kyeopta!  He was squealing to his mind. This cute boy in front of him is very cute. “Wow, you’re so cute” KyungSoo said making Ricky blushed a bit, “T-Thanks, so uhm, shall we?”

“Ok, but can I  put my luggage on my dorm first, it’s really heavy”

“Of course, what dorm are you?”

KyungSoo gave Ricky the key and the latter’s eyes widened. “Oh my God!”

KyungSoo was startled, “Uhm what’s wrong?”

“You’re living with Kim JongIn in the same dorm”

KyungSoo frowned, “Who’s Kim JongIn?”

“Kim JongIn is everyone’s ex, he’s our school Kingka. You better be careful. He’s a heartbreaker. Once you’d be his boyfriend, he’ll break you within 4 days after he got what he wants, most of his victims are freshmen because they’re new and fresh. I’d become his victim too. It really hurts for me” Ricky said almost crying.

KyungSoo hug him. “Ssshh don’t cry”

“I’m ok” Ricky oulled out from the hug and wiped his tears. “You have to be careful with him”

KyungSoo nodded, “I will remember that”

Ricky smiled again, “Come on, let’s take your luggage onto your dorm”

They walked until they’d reach their dorms. The hall was painted with blue representing the senior.

“Looks like we’re neighbors, mine dorm his in here” Ricky said as he pointed his dorm. There’s no one the dorms right now because classes are still going.

KyungSoo put the key on the keyhole and unlock the door. Once they’d reach inside his eyes widened at the sight.

//End of Chapter//

 

 

Hohoho, what did KyungSoo saw in the dorm ???

What do you think??

 

Anyways please do comment :D

Upvoting, subscribing and reading, THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

 

WHO's FIERCER? WHO's HOTTER?

THIS??

JONGIN THE KINGKA?

 

OR THIS??

D.O/KYUNGSOO THE TEEN IDOL?

 

TAKE A PICK :D

 

AND ALSO TEEN TOP RICKY APPEARED :D