3rd Chapter – Normal Life

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

“You know I love you right” D.O said, holding HaYoung’s face, inching a bit closer.

“I love you too” HaYoung said , inching his face closer . They’re face almost kissed. D.O smiled and put a book to cover their faces.

After a few seconds, D.O dropped the book and they both smiled at each other.

“And cut! Good job D.O and HaYoung!” the director said clapping. All the staffs gave them a round of applause. They both thank all the staffs and producers.

D.O glanced at HaYoung and smiled, “It was nice working with you. Hope we can work together again soon” he said smiling that made HaYoung blushed, “T-Thanks D.O”

The director threw a party for their successful ending of their drama. D.O wished he could stay a bit longer but he had a fansigning event today. He bid goodbye to HaYoung, the directors and staffs and thanked them for giving him a great role in their drama.

 

“Thank you so much Oppa! Saranghae! Fighting!” said the last girl who was currently waiting for his autograph. D.O smiled to her, “Study Hard” he said to the blushing girl. After that event he was now currently sitting at the back seat of their car.

“Waahh! At last, I can now take a break” he said smiling to his manager.

“Now that you’re off cam, what are you doing while spending your 6 month vacation?” his manager asked him.

“Well I’m thinking, I want to live in a normal life… I want to go back to school” the manager coughed a bit when he said that.

“KyungSoo you can’t. There are fangirls and fanboys who will chase you, remember what happened on you last school? You almost got injured” his manager was worried on him.

“I know that Hyung. And I‘ve got a plan. I will go to school in disguise” he said smiling.

“I don’t know KyungSoo, it’s not safe for you to go to school because you are famous, and you’re a teen idol”

“Don’t worry Hyung, I can take care of myself, I’m 16” he said.

“Well, let’s asked your parents about that first”

“I’m sure they will allow me” KyungSoo said.

 

“What!? Go back to school? Are you kidding me? No, KyungSoo. I can’t let you go back to school” his mother said panicking. She was walking back and forth in the living room. His father was just looking at her while KyungHee looked at his brother.

“Oppa you won’t be safe in school, hundreds of fans will stalk you” she said, worried was writhe on her face.

KyungSoo sighed. “Mom, KyungHee, I will be fine, I’m wearing a disguise and sure no one would recognize me, please Mom, let me go back to school” he said pouting with his big cute eyes.

His father stood up and calmed his wife. “We should let him go. After all he’s only a teenager, we should let him do what he wants” he said to his wife then looked at KyungSoo.

“Son, we will let you go back to school but promise us that you will be calling everyday so your mother will not worry about you”

“But-“ his mother wants to interrupt but was sealed by a hand of his husband.

“Ok?” he said smiling to KyungSoo in which the teen idol smile and hugged his parents.

“Oh Thank you so much, I’m going to pack up now and call Hyung for an update of my new school” he said.

 

KyungSoo quickly got back to his own room and called his manager. It rang 2 times before his manager pick up. “Yes KyungSoo?”

“Hyung, my parents let me go back to school, have you find a perfect school for me?” he asked his manager.

“Yup, I already found one and I’m sure you will like it there”

KyungSoo smiled, “Thanks Hyung, so tomorrow at my house at lunch”

“Ok, I’ll be there, I will discuss it to you tomorrow”

“Ok, thanks again Hyung, bye”

“Bye”

And with that, he ended up the call. He smiled to himself. He can go back to school again, meet new people and became friends with them. He stood up and walked to his bathroom to take a shower. After that, he changed into his sleeping clothes and get ready to sleep.

 

JongIn and Tao we’re currently eating their sandwiches in the cafeteria, some students are looking at them, wanting to sit with the two of the most handsome Kingkas in their school. JongIn looked at one of the 1st years on the other side of the table. He was cute and like a girl. He winked at the boy who blushed  and looked away. Looks like he will have a new boy toy for a week.

Suddenly his phone vibrated on his jeans. He took it out and tapped the screen. He saw another twitter update.

@D.Olovesyou

Hi guys, tonight was the last episode of my drama. I know some of you are curious of what is the ending. Please watch it. Thanks for all of your love and support. Love you all!

 

With that, JongIn stood up and yelled, “WHAT!!!???” making all the students in the cafeteria looked at him. He sat down again.

“Yah! What’s wrong?” Tao said looking at him.

“Tonight was the last episode of D.O’s drama. No, this cannot be happening!” he faked cry that made Tao punched his shoulder.

“You stupid! I thought someone died”

“Yes, my heart died, because I won’t see him for… I don’t know… months… in the television” JongIn said.

Tao just rolled his eyes. “Obssessed with D.O” Then his eyes caught Kris’. He waved. Kris waved back.

“Hey babe, let’s go buy some things” Kris said in which Tao squealed.

“I want Gucci!” he said.

“Ok if that’s what you want” Kris said while JongIn rolled his eyes at Tao.

“Well, see you later JongIn” Tao and Kris left.

He sighed. Tao had already found his love and he’s happy unlike him, he already found his true love but he didn’t even saw him in personal. Yup, he’s referring to D.O. He stood up and walked through the 1st year’s table and talked to his new boy toy.

 //End of Chapter//

 

Ugh, even though JongIn is a fanboy, he's still a playboy! 

 

Anyway yeah update for you!