7th Chapter – Classmates/ Announcements

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

Morning came…

The heat of the sun was poking KyungSoo’s face. He sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time, 6:30. He had a goodnight sleep that night. Usually he wakes up at 4:30 and got ready to film their drama. He stood up and fixed his bed. He walked to the big mirror on the side of his room and glanced himself.

“Oh yeah, time to disguised myself” he said as he grabbed again the towel and took a bath. After taking a bath, he changed to his uniform, blue ¾ cut sleeves and black semi-slacks. He put on his topsider then looked at his face again on the mirror.

He took out his dark make-up and put it on his skin. He  made sure that he put it on every exposed skin. He put on his glasses and wig. He glanced at his luggage. After school he will unpacked his clothes. He grabbed his schoolbag, walked outside and locked the door.

The living room was still dark so it means JongIn was still sleeping. He opened the light and put his bag on the couch. He walked through the fridge and looked for some foods that he can cook. Yup, I know what you’re thinking guys, besides from a good swimmer, KyungSoo is good cook too. He took out some bacon and place them in the kitchen counter.

He grabbed some bread and put them in the toaster. While waiting for the toasted bread, he quickly set up the frying pan and cooked the bacon in it. The bread was already toasted when he was done cooking the bacon.

He quickly s at up and eat before he heard footsteps. How he wished he didn’t looked at the direction of that feet but he failed. He saw a topless JongIn walking pass the living room.

He smiled at KyungSoo, “Morning” he mumbled in which KyungSoo nodded in response, face heating up. He quickly finished up his food  and washed his plate. He felt JongIn’s presence behind him. And when he turned around, he almost yelped when he saw the Kingka smirking at him.

“Hey, pretty boy, wow, you’re pretty much in closer look” JongIn smirked.

KyungSoo panicked but he can’t be fooled by this kingka. So he played along with him. JongIn was caught up when KyungSoo leaned closer and smirked. The idol’s arms encircled his waist and pulled him closer.

“Oh yeah? Then how do I look when you see me this closer? Hmm?” KyungSoo said, smirking ily that made him blushed.

“Cat got your tongue?” he chuckled and walked away to get his bag and walked through the door. He looked again at JongIn who was still in shocked.

“Well, see you later, JongInnie, I cook breakfast, eat it” he laughed bit before he closed the door.

.

.

.

.

“What the heck was that?”

JongIn sighed deeply, “Wow, he was something, I think I’ve underestimated him” before eating some bacon.

------------------------------------------------------

Once he was outside, KyungSoo went to the school grounds since it’s almost time for the flag ceremony. He saw Ricky and waved at him.

The cute boy waved back. “Good morning KyungSoo” he greeted the idol in which he greeted back.

“Good morning Ricky”

Then the sound of their national anthem was heard. They quickly got back onto their lines and sang the song.

After the flag ceremony, the students got onto their classroom buildings.

“So what’s section are you?” Ricky asked him.

“Section A”

Ricky smiled, “Great, we’re classmates”

KyungSoo smiled too, “Really! Waahh, At least I got you now”

Together, they walked inside their classroom.

When they got on to their seats, the teacher comes in. She put her things on the table and greeted her students which they greeted back.

“Oh we have a new student. Can you please introduce yourself onto us?” she asked in which KyungSoo nodded and go in front.

“Anneyonghaseyo! Choneun Do KyungSoo imnidda! (Hi, I’m Do KyungSoo) Please take care of me” he said as he bowed. Some students greeted him back, some just looked at him and some didn’t pay attention to him. This is the way he wanted to be, just a normal student, not a teen idol.

If he wasn’t wearing his disguises maybe the students are already stalking to him.

“You may take your seat” the teacher said. She was about to start the lesson when…

“Sorry, I’m late” JongIn said smiling to the teacher who blushed up when he saw the kingka. “You may take your sit JongIn”

“Thanks” he winked at the teacher who almost fainted in front of her students. He sat down besides KyungSoo who was paying attention to what their teacher says. He tried to caught his attention but he failed.

Hard to get huh? He smirked. Looks like he got a challenge, to make Do KyungSoo he’s new boy toy.

 

------------------------------

Time flies quickly as the bell rang indicating it was lunchtime,

KyungSoo and Ricky went to grab their lunch. They sat down on the table and began eating there foods.

Suddenly and arms wrapped around on KyungSoo’s shoulder and he was shocked to find JongIn with a boy sat beside them. Ricky didn’t say anything.

“Hi, pretty boy, wanna eat lunch with me?” JongIn asked. Some students are looking their table. Some are glaring at KyungSoo.

“Hmm, I’m already eating here with Ricky” he said.

JongIn just stared at Ricky. “’Oh by the way, this is Tao” he pointed at the boy beside him. KyungSoo smiled in which JongIn’s heart melt. “Hi Tao, nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too, uhm JongIn let’s go find Kris”  Tao smiled back and dragged the protesting JongIn with him. “But Tao…”

KyungSoo sighed.

“He approached me like that when I was new here and I became friends with him. But he broke my heart. Be careful KyungSoo.” Ricky said.

KyungSoo nodded.

The bell rang… Lunch was over. Ricky and KyungSoo went back to their classroom. When they sat on their chair, they heard their class president closed the door.

“Guys, I have an announcement to make” All of the students became quiet and listen to their president.

“On Saturday, we will be having a program in the amphitheater for our foundation day at 7pm, so let’s dress our best clothes and have fun there, they said that we will having a surprise guest” after that, their teacher come in with JongIn and Tao. The two boys went back to their chair.

JongIn kept disturbing KyungSoo but the latter paid no attention to him.

//End of Chapter//

 

So JongIn wants KyungSoo's attention! Ohh, a surprise guest..

Who do you think will it be? :D

 

Upvoting, subscribing and reading, THANKS!!!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED :D

 

OH SO Y D.O THE TEEN IDOL !

 

OH SO Y JONGIN THE KINGKA !