11th Chapter – Tour in Philippines

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

KyungSoo was sitting on a bench near their school garden when JongIn approached him.

“Hey”

KyungSoo looked at him and smiled. “Hey”

JongIn inch closer and wrapped his arms around his shoulder, “Thanks again for giving me his account”

KyungSoo froze a bit. He wasn’t comfortable when JongIn is as close as him. He tried to move away a bit but JongIn inched closer.

JongIn was comfortable. He didn’t know but he liked being around with KyungSoo. He likes to stay closer liked this. He felt his heart beating fast inside him, like wanting it to be free inside his chest. He didn’t know this kind of feeling and why would he feel like this.

Usually when he was with his ex boyfriends, they just did “it” after two days then he broke up with them. He hasn’t felt any single feeling before but this is really new to him.

The two looked at each other, and somehow, JongIn noticed how really handsome KyungSoo is. From his “tanned” face to his heart shaped lips. JongIn felt again, the urge to kiss the teen idol. He moved closer. “KyungSoo”

The other was just looking at him. He didn’t know what to do. He was trapped by the kingkas arms. He silently prayed that JongIn wasn’t going to kiss him. Oh my God! Oh my God!

Their lips were almost touched when  Ricky called them. “KyungSoo!”

KyungSoo immediately pushed JongIn away. Ricky looked at the two in front of him. KyungSoo and JongIn are both blushing. What the hell happened? “KyungSoo, let’s go back inside” Ricky said as he grabbed his hand and dragged him away, leaving JongIn alone.

The Kingka sighed. What the hell is going on with me? Could it possibly that I have feelings for him?  His thoughts were interrupted by the loud bell. He quickly got inside their school building.

------------------------------------------------------

2 months have passed…

 

“Announcement!” Their class president stood up in front of them.

“We’re going on a tour this coming week” he said.

“Oh don’t tell me where going on a camping again? Ugh, every year we did that” one of the students complained.

The class president shook his head. “Nope, we’re going on Philippines”

Upon hearing that, the students began to clapped and shouted happily. KyungSoo smiled, it’s been a while since he went there, after a couple of commercials he made. (A/N Yeah just imagined D.O made some commercials there)

Ricky on the other hand was already excited. “Oh my God, it’s my first time going in there, I can’t wait. I better start packing my clothes later” he said making KyungSoo chuckled.

On the other hand, the kingka was not interested with that. He was thinking of what happened earlier between KyungSoo and him. And gee, he almost kissed him. He felt that pounding of his heart inside him.

Why is he feeling like this? He was new to this kind of feeling. He looked at KyungSoo who smiled back at him and oh how he almost fall on his chair with that smile.

KyungSoo, why are you doing this to me?

------------------------------------------

“Gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelt, we’re going to take off in a few minutes” KyungSoo did what the pilot said. He was seating beside the window of the plane right now with Ricky and the other seniors.

Ricky’s head was on his shoulder, the latter was sleeping because he was still tired and they woke up 5 in the morning to prepare.

On the other side of the plane was JongIn who was glaring at Ricky. He didn’t know why is he feeling like that but seeing his ex-boyfriend with KyungSoo made him mad.

A few minutes, they’ve felt that they’re on air. JongIn sighed. He put on his earphones and began dozing off.

Meanwhile, KyungSoo stared at the kingka. JongIn was really handsome even he was sleeping. There something about the kingka that made the teen idols’ heart race. Could it be that he like JongIn? Or maybe it was more than like? Maybe Love?

KyungSoo shook his head. Why is he thinking like this? For 16 years he never experienced this kind of feeling. Well he felt something like a crush but more than that, no. Well he admit that he had a crush on HaYoung, his partner on his drama. Well, how could you not like someone pretty and in the same time, cute girl?

KyungSoo sighed. Maybe he just tired that’s why he was like this. He cleared his mind and he let the sleep came on him.

-----------------------------------------------

“Gentlemen, we had reached our destination, Philippines. Please fasten your seatbelts and we’ll be landing off shortly” the pilot said.

KyungSoo and the other students woke up. He glanced up the window and saw many islands down there and was like calling him to get there. He looked at his right to find a cute Ricky still dozing off on his shoulder. He smiled and patted the cute boy’s cheek.

“Hey Ricky, wake up” he said gently. The said boy opened his eyes and shook his head.

“Did we arrive?” he asked and the teen idol nodded. The cute boy’s face changed from sleepy to jolly mood.

“Yey!” he said.

-------------------------------------------

After landing, they we’re all in the airport. Lucky that they were wearing a cap that represented their school so in case they were lost, they will be found immediately. Ricky was happy, jumping up and down like a kid beside KyungSoo.

Lucky that he wore disguises, or else, fans will surround him because even in other countries, he was very popular. He fixed his glasses and tried to listen to their teacher.

“We’re going in a hotel to unpacked our stuffs and have a lunch but first you have to follow me, our bus is waiting outside the airport, let’s go” she said and they all followed her.

-----------------------------------------

Once they had arrive the hotel, the teacher give some directions.

“Ok, each room has two beds so you two people in one room, here are the list of students who will share each room” she said as she called their name one by one.

KyungSoo pouted when Ricky and him didn’t paired up instead, he was paired with a student named Chanjo. Ricky smiled and patted his back, “That’s ok KyungSoo, I think I’m ok with that Chanjo, he’s cute” he said giggling.

The teacher called KyungSoo’s name and he was paired up with no other than…

“Kim JongIn”

He panicked a bit. Usually, he was alright living with JongIn in their dorm because he has in own room. But living in one room for three days? He doesn’t know. JongIn was a bit teaser sometimes. What if he crawled onto his bed later at night? He shivered at the thought.

JongIn looked at him and patted his shoulder, “Hey, we should go to our room”

KyungSoo looked around, some students already inside their room. He sighed and smiled at the Kingka, “Let’s go”

Once they’d enter the room, they both start unpacking their clothes. After packing, their teacher called them for lunch and they both exited the room and locked the door.

//End of Chapter//

 

So yeah EXO in the Philippines.. To all Filipino readers here.. guess where they would be going to?

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!

 

UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING and READING! THANKS!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!

THIS IS D.O The teen Idol! CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING ON THIS PIC???