12th Chapter – Teasing Him

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

KyungSoo sat down beside Ricky who was talking to the boy named Changjo. He noticed that Ricky was trying to get close to a shy Chanjo.

JongIn sat down beside their table with Tao and his boyfriend Kris. KyungSoo looked at them with questioning look.

“Oh yeah right, KyungSoo, This is Kris, Tao’s boyfriend” he said.

KyungSoo eyes widen. “Boyfriend?” in which Tao smiled.

“Yup, he’s my boyfriend, We’re gays just like JongIn too, he likes yo –,”

“Yah! If you don’t shut your mouth I’ll kill you!” JongIn clamped his hands on his best friend’s mouth and look down, a hint of blush crept up on his face. He began eating his meal.

KyungSoo on the other hand, look confused, who was the person JongIn likes? Just thinking of that making the teen idols’ heart broke. He cleared up his mind and began eating.

Ricky and Changjo didn’t mind them. They just talked and ate.

“Alright listen everyone, outside this hotel is one of the most beautiful beaches here in the Philippines, it is known as Boracay” she said. The students were curious about the beach.

“Later after this, will give you time to take a short nap before we start our tour outside” and with that, they’d continue eating.

----------------------------------------------------

“Waahh! Boracay!” Ricky said jumping like a kid. Changjo chuckled at his cuteness. KyungSoo smiled and looked at the beautiful place in front of him.

White, talcum-fine beach, balmy weather, and crystal clear water, that is the description of the palm studded island named Boracay, a four kilometer White Beach hailed as the finest beach in the world.

“Alright, for the next two days we will go to explore this island” their teacher said.  After explaining for them some descriptions, the teacher let them go swim. Of course she will watch her students as they hurriedly went to the beach and splashed each other.

“Come on Changjo, let’s go!” Ricky said as he dragged the shy boy, both are topless only wearing their trunks.

KyungSoo glanced around and sighed, he can’t swim. If he did, all of his dark make-up will wash away. And that will reveal his true identity.

“Hey, aren’t you going to swim?”

He glanced at the person who was talking only to let his face looked away blushing.

Kim JongIn was walking through the sand only wearing extremely tight short trunks that covered up to his pelvic line. It was almost look like a brief if you asked me. He well built body was exposed to the heat of the sun.

“I’m allergic at the seawater” he lied, face is still hot. JongIn smirked at his expression, knowing that the teen idol can’t resist his awesome body. He walked closer to the teen idol and whispered ily to him that made KyungSoo’s face heat up a little more.

“Well, too bad for you” he whispered, his breath was ghosting onto his ear that made shivers run onto his spine. JongIn chucked deeply before walking away leaving a blushing KyungSoo. The teen idol saw how the girls in the beach almost drooled at JongIn, even their teacher and the students. JongIn just winked making all of them almost faint.

He walked to the other girls and began flirting at them. Sometimes, the girls hands are moving dangerously to his abs. JongIn just let them.

KyungSoo was furious, he didn’t know why but he hated when he sees JongIn flirting around. Ricky and Changjo came back from the beach and walked towards him. “Hey Kyungie, aren’t you going to swim?” Ricky asked, Changjo was looking at him.

“Yeah, join us Hyung” he said. Changjo was a month younger than them. KyungSoo smiled at them.

“I wish I could but you know my allergies right, I’ll just walked around ok? You too enjoy swimming” he said.

“Oh, ok” Ricky said as he ran back to the sea. Changjo pouted but followed him, “Hey, wait up!”

KyungSoo chuckled, “Looks like those two will get along” he said. He sighed. What will he do now? He really wanted to swim.  He thought and thought until a bright idea came to his mind. He can’t swim as KyungSoo, but he can swim as D.O. He smirked. He looked at JongIn’s direction, he was whispering to the girl’s ear, the girl giggled.

KyungSoo came back to their hotel room. He grabbed some spare clothes, a towel and a bathrobe and put them in his bagpack if he wanted to change back as KyungSoo. He didn’t forget his dark make up for his skin later.

He walked outside and gone through a public shower room.

KyungSoo was now walking back to the beach, wearing only a bathrobe and sunglasses. Some people are looking at him, noticing that he was the teen idol they saw on the T.V. Some girls are squealing behind. D.O smirked. He put down his bag pack on the bench, and looked at the beach.

He paused for a minute then proceeded to take of his bathrobe revealing his tight fitted trunks like JongIn’s, almost a brief. The people awed at him as they noticed his y leaned body. White pale skin, some muscles and developing abs.

The students of EXO ACADEMY looked at the direction of the squealing and their mouth gaped, including Ricky and Changjo.

Changjo widened his eyes, “Isn’t that… Isn’t that…” his can’t complete his sentence for he was mesmerized with the teen idol.

“D.O!” Ricky completed his words. “Oh my God! It’s really D.O!” he said.

D.O smiled at them in which they smiled back. He looked at the kingka, he was now sitting on the sand, and the girl he was talking to went away and wasn’t noticing the presence of him. He smirked and walked towards him.

---------------------------------------------------

JongIn was enjoying the view; he was enjoying how people gawked at him. He was into his own world that he didn’t notice someone sat beside him.

“Hi pretty boy, great day isn’t it?” the voice sounds like a boy. He looked at the boy only to find his eyes widen at his eyes. He blinked. He blinked two times, he blinked three times. He couldn’t believe it.

D.O, the Asia’s no.1 teen idol, was now sitting beside him.

“D-D-D-D-D.O…” he stuttered. The teen idol took off his shades and looked at him. The wind blew making D.O’s hair flew in other direction. He looked at JongIn and smirked at his expression. He then suddenly changed it to a surprised face.

 “Hey, you’re the boy I had video chatted in the skype, you’re JongIn right?” D.O said smiling at him.

JongIn swore he died because of the gorgeous boy beside him. Unable to say a word, he nodded his head.

“Wow, it’s nice to finally meet you, JongIn” he said as he took out his hand. JongIn don’t know what to do. His idol wants to shake hands with him. He slowly took his hand and shook it. He finally shook his idol’s hands. It sends shivers down to his spine.

Then D.O went dangerously close to his face, “Wow, you’re really handsome” he said. JongIn’s face was like a ripe tomato. His idol was almost kissed him.

“Uhm…”

“You’re hot and y as hell JongIn that I think I might fall for your beauty” he whispered before he the shell of his ear. JongIn bit back to fight a moan to escape from his lips. He felt his trunks became tight. Shoot! I can’t have a in front of my idol!

He was suddenly remembered someone who was like this before, KyungSoo. And he noticed that they had the same voice.

“D-D.O”

D.O smirked and pulled away. Suddenly, they were interrupted by squealing Ricky and a panting Changjo.

“Oh my God! D.O! It’s really you, I’m a fan  of yours. Can we have picture together?” he asked with his puppy eyes that the teen idol couldn’t resist.

“Alright”

“Hey, Changjo, can you take a picture of me and him?” he asked in which the shy boy nodded.

Ricky sat beside D.O and made a piece sign.

“One, two, three, smile” and Chanjo took a picture of them.

They switched places in which Changjo was sitting beside D.O and Ricky became the photographer.

After that, they chatted a bit leaving JongIn a bit jealous, he wants the idol for him only. Ricky noticed it and dragged Changjo away from them. “Uhm, well, see you around D.O, someone’s jealous beside you that shooting lasers with his eyes at us until now”

“Yah! ChanHyun!” JongIn yelled. Ricky laughed and run away with the shy boy.

 

//End of Chapter//

 

Ohohoho, can you imagine KyungSoo and JongIn wearing that kind of cloth? :D haha

 

Anyway this is BORACAY

 

WHO's IER?

THIS?

 

 

OR THIS?

 

And this is where ChangRick couple appeared :D

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!

 

UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING and READING! THANKS!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!