10th Chapter – Video Chat

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

Oh my God, his lips! His y lips! KyungSoo  thought as he saw JongIn’s eyes fluttered close and was about to kiss him when his phone suddenly vibrated on his jeans. He pushed JongIn and sat down.

He took out his phone and looked at the caller.

“Mom”

“Uhm, I better go, @iD.Ol was D.O’s account in skype, I’ll see you later” KyungSoo said and with that he exited to JongIn’s room with a blushing face.

While JongIn was confused, why does he want to kiss KyungSoo? He didn’t know the reason. Then he suddenly remembered what D.O’s account is. He will definitely add that account.

-------------------------------

“Yes mom, I’m fine, I already finished eating dinner. Yes, no one bothers me here, they didn’t know I’m D.O” he mumbled through the phone, afraid that JongIn might heard him.

“Yup, ok bye” he said as he ended the call. He checked the time. He smiled to himself. JongIn’s is a fan of him. He can’t believe it. Somehow he’s heart was beating fast every time he was with the kingka. And then he remembered they almost kissed. He covered his face. Blushing like a school girl.

He checked the time again. Time for video chatting with his fan, KimJongIn. He quickly removed his glasses and wig and washed away his dark make-up. He wore a cap and a scarf to avoid some students.He grabbed his keys and locks the door. He went outside their building to find some place to sit on. He somehow ended through the school’s garden.

----------------------------

JongIn quickly grabbed his tablet-pc and logged through the skype. Once he was logged in, he type @iD.Ol on the search web and looked at the results. He added it onto his account. Now he was waiting for D.O to accept.

---------------------------------

KyungSoo sat on the bench on the bench and quickly logged onto his phone. After he logged in he noticed a friend request, @HotyJongIn. He smiled and accepted it. Once he accepted it, JongIn called him quickly. He tapped the answer a black screen appeared. It was blur at first but it quickly cleared. He smiled at the kingka and waved his hands. “Anneyong JongIn”

-----------------------------------

JongIn couldn’t believe it. He was really seeing D.O at his screen.

“Anneyong JongIn” D.O waved at him and JongIn swear he died.

“A-anneyonghaseyo D-D.O” he said stutteringly. He was blushing hard. His idol is having video chat with him. JongIn was fantasizing again, D.O’s face was handsome, his smile killed every fangirls  and fanboys.

“So you want to talk to me?” D.O said calmly. Actually he was mentally smiling to himself that the kingka was speechless.

“Uhm, y-yeah! You see uhm” Oh my Goodness JongIn what is wrong with you? Say something to him, he was probably busy and he have a time to accept you so don’t waste his time! His mind screaming at him.

“You know uh... I’m a very huge fan of yours. And uh… I just wanted to say, your uh so handsome and oh my gosh what am I saying, uh I just wanted you to know that you should make more dramas and uh I love you so much!” JongIn clamped his mouth and hide through his pillows. He’s face was almost explode.

D.O chuckled, “Well thank you for your support and I love you too, so uhm I’ll be going now thank you for a wonderful message. Bye” and D.O ended the call.

JongIn froze for a minute. He said he love me! He loves me! He LOVES me!!!  

A girly screamed was heard throughout the EXO ACADEMY. JongIn screamed in happiness and do a silly dance. He never got happy with this life. He was practically fangirling for 15 minutes when he suddenly remembered KyungSoo.

He walked outside and go to KyungSoo’s room. He knocked on the door. The door opened revealing KyungSoo who was preparing to sleep. He screamed again that jolted KyungSoo awake and hugged him tight before kissing him in his cheeks.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

KyungSoo just froze. He didn’t know what to do. JongIn freaking kissed him on his cheeks. His heart was pounding inside him.

The kingka stopped at his movement and immediately pulled away. “Oh my God I’m sorry! I’m sorry I was carried away, are you alright?” he asked KyungSoo in which the teen idol nodded slowly.

“Thank you so much KyungSoo, I’m so happy. My God the way he talked to me was so asdfghjkl” he was fanboying again. “Thank you again and goodnight” JongIn got back to his room again.

KyungSoo stood there, hands on his cheeks where JongIn’s lips landed earlier. He was blushing madly. Could it be there something he was feeling towards the kingka?

“Ugh! What is happening to me!” he sighed as he closed his door and preparing to go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, JongIn was back on his good old self, he told to his best friend about the video chat with D.O. Tao didn’t believe at first but when JongIn showed him the proof, he was screaming like a girl too.

“Waahh!!! You actually talked to him personally” Tao said.

JongIn nodded, “Yeah, thanks to KyungSoo, he knows D.O’s skype account”

Tao eyes widen when he said that, “What!!!?? He knew D.O’s account, waahhh I better asked him the account too” he was about to looked for the teen idol when JongIn grabbed his arm.

“No, you can’t do that. You already have Kris and besides, D.O is mine!” he said.

Tao rolled his eyes, “Obsessed!”

//End of Chapter//

 

 

FANBOY INDEED JONGIN!!! 

 

Sorry for the short chapter.. but I hope you like it 

Waahh I never expected to see 22 comments in my notifications.. 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!

 

UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING and READING! THANKS!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!

 

WHO's cuter?

 

Baby JongIn/Kai???

 

Or 

Baby KyungSoo/D.O???

 

 

Take a pic :D