17th Chapter – A date!

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

Final Chapter... Please read up to the very end of this part....

 

--------------------------------------------

After that night, the next day. the whole class was shocked when JongIn announced that he’s in love with KyungSoo. They we’re shocked because KyungSoo was the first person who JongIn proudly introduced him as his official boyfriend.

Some boys are disappointed, some boys are happy and congratulated them.

Tao smiled and hugged his best friend and KyungSoo, “You did a great job KyungSoo, making our kingka in love with you!”

Ricky in, “Yah! Kim JongIn! Don’t ever do some things that will make Kyung hurt! Or else, you’ll be in prison!” he said threateningly. JongIn just laughed.

Well KyungSoo’s identity is still hidden except for Tao, JongIn, Ricky and Changjo. When Tao knew that KyungSoo is D.O, he totally freaked out.

“Well, at least we’re all ok now, except for one” KyungSoo said as they saw Changjo walking through the garden. Ricky looked down. He looked at KyungSoo in which the teen idol smiled. He glanced at JongIn.

“Hey Jong, see you later. I’ll just help our Ricky with his love problem” Ricky blushed and KyungSoo chuckled.

He pecked his lover’s cheeks before he dragged Ricky towards the shy boy.

“You can do it Ricky! I’m here watching you ok” he pushed Ricky a bit.

The cute boy sat beside the shy boy who looked down.

“Uhm, Changjo?” he called the boy.

The shy boy looked up and saw the cute boy’s face.

“About the kiss, I did it because my heart sped for you, my mind was occupied by you”

The shy boy frowned, “What do you mean Hyung?”

“In short, Changjo, I love you ever since we met at that tour, I really love you, the way you became shy towards me, the way you blushed when I teased, the way you dance like a great dancer. In short, I love everything about you Changjo, I hope you’re not mad at me or something cause--- mmmpphh” Ricky’s long confession was cut by a soft lips that were attached onto his.

The cute boy’s eyes widen about the sudden action. When the shy boy broke the kiss, he looked at Ricky smiling. “I love you too Hyung” he said that made Ricky’s heart fluttered in happiness.

The cute boy leaned his head on Changjo’s shoulder.

-----------------------

KyungSoo almost squealed at the sight. He was very happy to see that his two best friends we’re now together. Suddenly, arms wrapped on his waist that made him junped, he looked at the person. It was JongIn smirking. “Yah! You scared me!” he said

“Stalking on your friends huh?” JongIn chuckled. “Say, it’s Saturday tomorrow, how about we go on a date?” the kingka asked.

“I would love to, but we can’t go outside the school, that’s was one of the important rules” he said sadly.

“Well we can’t go on a date yes, but that doesn’t we can’t bring our date here” he said that made KyungSoo smiled.

“Hmm, ok” he was about to kiss the kingka’s cheek when JongIn turned around and captured his lips. This made KyungSoo squeaked.

“Yah!” he smacked JongIn while the other chuckled.

 

-------------------------------------------

KyungSoo woke up when the sun shone on his face. He opened his eyes and sit up. He stretched his limbs before glancing before smiling. Today was the day of their date and the teen idol admit he was very excited.

He quickly grabbed and took a bath. After taking a bath, he changed into his disguises and walked through the living room.

That time he saw JongIn wearing a white apron, cooking their breakfast. He smiled. He tiptoed towards the kingka, her hugged his waist and kissed his cheeks.

JongIn smiled, “Good morning Kyung!”

“Morning Jong!”

“How’s your sleep?” the kingka asked.

“Great” the teen idol replied. “You know seeing you cooking like that made me loved you even more” he said.

“Haha, I never thought you’re cheesier than me, Kyung!” JongIn chuckled. He placed the eggs and bacons in their plated together with the fried rice. KyungSoo sat down o their table waiting JongIn ad the food.

“Is this how you start our date?” KyungSoo couldn’t help but asked in which JongIn nodded with a smile.

The kingka sat down on their table. KyungSoo noticed that the kingka is still wearing the apron. “Aren’t you going to remove that?”

JongIn smirked. “Oh so you want to eat with me wearing nothing but boxers?” he was about to pulled away the string of the apron when KyungSoo stopped him.

“No! It’s ok” he swore a blush crept on his cheeks.

They began to eat their breakfast. JongIn proceeds to washed up and change to his clothes.

“So what do you want to do today, Kyung?” he asked the teen idol.

“KyungSoo thought for a bit before  smiling, “Let’s go through the garden and play”

JongIn smiled, “Ok, my teen idol” he said as he grabbed his hand.

KyungSoo blushed again, my teen idol huh?

---------------------------------------

They walked and played outside all day, running through the corner, playfully pushing each other, telling jokes to each other and saying sweet things to each other. Until they reached the garden they played kawii bawii bo and hide and seek.

“Kyungie, where are you?” JongIn grinned as he called his boyfriend.

KyungSoo was hiding on the tree, and JongIn noticed him. He carefully walked towards the teen idol and back hugged him. “Gotcha!!!”

KyungSoo screamed. He was being tickled by the kingka, “No! ahahaha! Jong stop! Haha! It tickles!”

JongIn stopped and they looked at each other.

“I love you KyungSoo!”

“I love you too JongIn!” and KyungSoo pecked his cheeks.

JongIn smiled. They didn’t realized it was already sunset. The kingka looked at the time and grabbed KyungSoo’s hands.

“Jong, where are we going?” The teen idol asked.

“It’s a surprise!” JongIn as he dragged KyungSoo up the rooftop.

---------------------------------------------------

The sun was slowly setting, giving a perfect view for a couple.

KyungSoo widen his eyes. When he turned around, he saw JongIn with three with roses on his hands.

JongIn cleared his throat.

“Although, we are official, I still want to ask you this… KyungSoo will you be my boyfriend and future husband?” he asked, hope was visible to his eyes.

KyungSoo felt a tear escaped on his cheeks before he nodded. “Yes JongIn, I will be your boyfriend and future husband” he said as he hugged JongIn tight and placed his head on his shoulder.

JongIn placed his hand on his shoulder, and looked at KyungSoo lovingly.

“I love you D.O! I love you KyungSoo! Forever!” he said that made KyungSoo’s heart fluttered.

“I love you too JongIn, forever!”

Both faces inched close to each other and they pressed their lips.

JongIn smiled to himself, before he was FANBOYING OVER A TEEN IDOl, but now he got what he really wants, and he swore he will treasure him forever. And now he was the boyfriend of the teen idol.

 

----------------------------------------------

Few months after…

 

“ASIA’s No. 1 Teen Idol D.O is currently dating with someone, who could it be?” said the reporter on the T.V

D.O’s answer, “Well that would be a secret for now” he said and winked.

 

 

KyungSoo sighed, he was on his van together with his manager. He had done 3 interviews and 4 fansigning events for today. He was really tired.

“KyungSoo, you must rest, tomorrow you don’t have any schedule saw you can stay at your home with your boyfriend” his manager said. KyungSoo smiled and thanked his manager for being a good Hyung to him.

 

“Alright, see you on Monday Hyung, drive safely” he said to his manager before he entered his house.

When JongIn and KyungSoo graduated, KyungSoo returned home in which JongIn became upset because he won’t be seeing his boyfriend for so long, but KyunSoo said that he can live with him if he want in which the kingka nodded quickly and smiled. Before they went home, they bid goodbye to their friends, Ricky and Changjo who was now in the States currently studying for college. Tao and his boyfriend Kris also went back to Seoul and studied for college. Even JongIn was studying too. As for KyungSoo, he went back onto television shows and was currently taping a new drama. When they got home, he introduced JongIn to his family as his boyfriend. His parents and KyungHee accepted the kingka and treated as their children and brother.

 

“I’m home!” he said and the first thing he saw was KyungHee and his parents watching his new drama.

“Oppa!” KyungHee hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

“Kyung, how’s your day?” his father asked.

“Great!” he said and kissed his mother’s cheek.

“Where’s JongIn?” he asked

“In your room” KyungHee said.

---------------------------

KyungSoo smiled and went to his room. He opened the door and entered the room. But he regretted it sooner as he stepped inside.

“Yah!!! JongIn! Cover yourself!” KyungSoo screamed.

JongIn was wearing nothing but right tight boxer briefs and he was drying his hair with the towel.

KyungSoo blushed and JongIn smirked. He stood up and walked to his boyfriend.

“Why, Kyung? Aren’t you like it? You’re obsessed with my body” he wiggled his eyebrows.

The teen idol snorted, “Says the one who had million pictures of me in his room in EXO Academy” he said that made JongIn smirked even more.

“Yes, I’m obsessed with you, and you only” he walked closer to KyungSoo while KyungSoo walked back until was cornered in the wall.

“Yah! JongIn! Don’t come any closer! Yah! Mmmpphh---!

JongIn kissed KyungSoo’s lips.

 

And you can imagine what will happen next!

 

//The END//

PLEASE READ! Important!

 

So Yeah this is the final Chapter... Thank you for subscribing, reading, commenting and upvoting this Fic.. Wow, I didn't expect to got so many comments and upvotes. Thank you very much!!!

I know that some of you noticed that I didn't marked this fic COMPLETE, well because I did wrote what will happened next on this chapter. Yeah, there will be called in the next chapter. For those who are INNOCENT ones like me :D well you can stop reading up to this cause I don't want your pure innocent mind to be corrupted with dirty things I will post in the next chapter. But for those who are adults or for those who really want to read that so bad, I would like to apologize because I don't know how to write actually so please don't expect too much.

 

That's all!!!

Once again, Thank you so much for reading this fic!!! I love you guys!

 

GIF's for you :D

 

  

THIS IS HOW JONGIN LOOKED AT KYUNGSOO

JONGIN's MESSAGE TO D.O

HOW SWEET!

THIS IS CHANGRICK !