1st Chapter – The Teen Idol

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

“And cut! Good job D.O!” The director said when he was satisfied at the outcome of the commercial. D.O smiled at the director and bowed to everybody as a signed of thank you. He walked to the director and smiled. “Thank you Sir!” he bowed again.

“You’re really good at doing this D.O, I think you can do better when you grew up” the director pat his shoulder. D.O once again bowed when he heard the compliment. He walked through the staffs and thanked them for their hard work. After that, he went inside his van and he sighed deeply, he was tired today. They had shot 2 commercials and attended interviews for his movie that turns out to be successful and was now showing worldwide.

He looked  at his manager sitting beside him, looking through the script he will memorizing for tomorrow. “Hyung, what’s our schedule for tomorrow?” he asked tiredly. His manager looked through his cell phone to check his schedule.

 “Well we have fansigning event for tomorrow and we are shooting the last episodes of your drama” he looked at KyungSoo who was closing his eyes. He smiled

“You’re a great boy KyungSoo, you’re parents and I are proud of you” he said in which KyungSoo smiled and looked at his manager, “Thank you Hyung! Uhm, can we go back to my parent’s house please?” he asked politely.

“Of course” his manager smiled and told the driver to go back to KyungSoo’s place.

You see, Do KyungSoo is teen idol, his known by his stage name, D.O. He was discovered when he’s 10 years old and he was asked if he want to be a commercial model for a food. He was a bit chubby that time and he was qualified to do the commercial. KyungSoo and his parents agreed to it. And that was start of his career, many TV stations wants him to film a show.

He started appearing on gag and kiddie shows and did a cameo on some dramas. His career flows successfully as he grew up. When he was 14, he became an endorser on one of the famous clothing brand in USA. He was a bit taller and skinnier that time and he was partnered up with a girl same age with him. He was not really busy that time so he had some time to go to school. He was an active student and he became a member of the Swimming Club. He was a good swimmer and won many awards. And  again he was discovered and became an endorser of a swimwear. Because of that, many guys and even girls bought the swimwear he endorsed.

He became even popular that time and now he had many fans who stalked him even inside his school so he decided to drop out and do homeschooling, he even moved to another house. Before, his house was not that big, it was just enough for the family to fit inside. But now, he was living in a big house in a subdivision with his mother father and his younger sister, Do KyungHee. KyungHee is one year young than him and currently studying in a private school thanks to KyungSoo.

He became busy when he turned 16, he was cast into a movie and now filming a drama. He was partnered up with Oh HaYoung, a member of a famous girl band APink.

And that’s how KyungSoo became a Teen Idol. Half of his mind was really happy because he finally achieve his dream, to became famous. But half of it was protesting, he missed his normal life where he can do whatever he wants.

The car stopped in front of their house and KyungSoo smiled. Finally he can relax now. “So Hyung, what time tomorrow?” he asked his manager.

“7am KyungSoo, but I’ll pick you up 15 minutes earlier” his manager told him.

“Thanks Hyung! Drive safely” he said to the driver and his manager.

He pressed the doorbell button. Her maid opened the gate and let him in. “How’s your day Kyung?” she asked the idol in which KyungSoo smiled. “It was great but tiring, Noona” he said. Well, he didn’t treat her as a maid but as a family on this house.

“What do you like for your dinner?” she asked as they walked pass their huge garden.

“Hmm, my favorite!” he beamed in which the maid chuckled and nodded okay.

The first thing he saw when he walked inside their huge living room was her sister, painting while looking over their window. Her sister turned around, run towards him and hugged him. She kissed his cheeks, “Oppa!!! How are you?” KyungHee asked as she let go the idol. 

“I’m fine, what are you doing?”                                           

KyungHee smiled and lead him to her drawing. She was as his brother jaw gaped. “Wow, KyungHee you’re good. This is one of the best paintings you made” KyungSoo said as he admired her sister’s artwork.

“And for that, you deserved a gift from Oppa” he said. Her sister jumped in glee.

“Ooh! Ooh! What is it?” she said excitedly.

KyungSoo smiled before he handed her a bag. KyungHee’s eyes widen when she saw what’s in the bag.

“Really? A new sneakers for me? Waahhh!!! Thank you Oppa! I love you!!!” she said as she kissed his cheeks again.

“You’re welcome” KyungSoo chuckled  as he saw his sister try her new shoes on.

“Waahh, It fits perfectly. Thank you Oppa!”

That’s when his mother walked in. “Oh KyungSoo, you’re here already”

KyungSoo kissed his mom’s cheeks, “Hi, Mom”

“So how are you son?” his father walked in.

KyungSoo sat down on the couch, “Tiring but great”

“Don’t force yourself too much KyungSoo, you had given us enough, maybe you should take a break after your drama” his mom said worriedly.

“I’m ok Mom, don’t worry” he said, assuring his mother.

“Speaking of your drama, it is now airing! Look!” KyungHee said as she sat down on the couch and watch. His parents watched too.

KyungSooo smiled, “I’m going to shower up, call me at dinner” he said before he walked upstairs to his room. He stripped off his clothes and put it on the bin. He grabbed his towel before proceeding to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, he changed to his casual clothes, sweatpants and a tank top. He heard a knocked on his door. He opened it.

“Dinner’s ready KyungSoo” his maid said.

“Oh I’ll be going in a minute, Noona” he said.

“Ok” the maid said as she walked downstairs.

KyungSoo fixed his hair neatly before going down.

“Oppa, you’re amazing in your drama, you made HaYoung fell in love with you, waah I’m jealous, I wish I can meet a boy like you.” KyungHee said giggling.

“Yah! You’re too young for that young lady” KyungSoo half glared his sister. KyungHee pouted.

“But you really did great there son, you really are a Do” his father said proudly in which his mother glared at him and slapped his shoulder gently.

“Don’t teach our son to be playboy like you” she said and their children and the maid laughed at them.

//End of Chapter//

 

 Now you already know KyungSoo/ D.O

The next chapter is all about JongIn.