Chapter 9: Broken Hearts

Wanted: Mommy

The day after tomorrow Jongin asked Kyungsoo if they can go out because he needs to asked her permission for something, he said that he will just pick her up so she can’t refuse, and he bought flowers he wrote:


Kyungsoo,
    I thought I’m fine,
    I thought I’m happy
    But everything change when,
    You came along.
                                         Jongin.

 

Jongin knew it’s not something good, he is not really good with this kind of thing even when he is courting his late wife and now that he haven’t done it for a long a time. He is like back in his high school days that walks with spring in his every step. He needs to go back in the company where he is working because he left the cd where he recorded the song he composed for Kyungsoo—he is not a good singer so he let the others do it.

Jongin was about to walk out of the building when he saw a familiar figure.
“Yoon Hae?” Jongin asked the woman who is talking with the receptionist.

“Oh Jongin you’re here.” Yoon Hae said and turns her back with the receptionist while the latter snort.

“Yeah I’m working here. How about you, what are you doing here?” Jongin asked he is in a hurry to see Kyungsoo but he doesn’t want to be rude.

“I’m actually from somewhere here and I knew that you’re working so I pass by to see you.” Yoon Hae explained.

“Why do you want to see me?” Jongin is not comfortable that Yoon Hae is coming with his work without even asking him first, he doesn’t want someone misunderstood their relationship especially now that he is just starting to court her sister.

“I just want to say hi and asked if you have time and have some fun.” Yoon Hae said straightforwardly.

“I’m sorry but I’m in hurry so I’m sorry. I’m going home do you want to come with me?” Jongin asked just to be polite and it’s wrong to leave a girl alone.

“Sure!” Yoon Hae’s face light up.

Yoon Hae saw the flower he bought for Kyungsoo he said that he will just put it in the back but she insist on cradling it so Jongin just let it go.


 

When they are in front of the apartment complex he saw his mother and she saw them, then she looks at the flowers Yoon Hae holding and the latter give it to his mother he is shocked. He can’t get it back again because he saw how his mother touched with the flowers. Jongin wants to get angry with Yoon Hae but he saw his mother’s face of happiness he can’t do anything but sigh.

Jongin went up with Yoon Hae he knocks in the door—Yoon went inside so that left Jongin and Kyungsoo.
Jongin was about to speak but Kyungsoo beat him.

“I won’t be coming with you.” Kyungsoo said coldly.

“But why?” Jongin asked sounded so desperate.

“I’m just busy and about Yoon Hae unnie don’t worry, you don’t need my permission.” 

“Can you please just listen to me?” Jongin said desperately and aguish is evident in his face.

“I don’t have time for it.” Kyungsoo said coldly and slam the door in Jongin’s face.

Jongin is so hurt and angry that he didn’t notice the tears in his eyes. "Why can't you just listen to me?" Jongin said more to himself.

Kyungsoo is not any better her knees gave in and silently cries.

While Yoon Hae who saw everything just watched her sister’s heart break into pieces.

 


A/N: I know this too short but I'm sorry I can't focus when there's people who likes to get into my nerves. I want to get this over and done! I want a happy KaiSoo! TT^TT Thank you for reading!