E P I L O G U E

Wanted: Mommy

Everything is alright now, everything falls into place and everyone is happy.

When they got home and tell about their relationship no one seems got shocked they just all smile and congratulates them. And of course Sehee is the most static one—she’s already talking about having a baby brother or sister that made Kyungsoo’s face flushed and they all laugh, happiness is evident in their faces.

And after that night Kyungsoo went to Baekhyun and tell her personally she doesn’t say it but she knew what her best friend is thinking—“I told you so.”

When Kyungsoo asked her parents if Jongin and his family can visit them they never expected that Jongin will ask Kyungsoo for marriage but they’re still happy. Kyungsoo’s mother is all static to help her daughter in her wedding maybe to fill up those times that she forgot she had another daughter. And for first time Kyungsoo feels like she granted her mother’s wish—to have one of her daughter a church wedding since her sister married only in the city hall.

Her sister didn’t apologize or anything but she helps to fix her hair and everything for her wedding and that is more than enough. Yoon Hae is now working as a fashion editor in a famous magazine and Kyungsoo can say that she is changed—she is working diligently for her twins at the same time taking care of them. After all her sister loves her twins and she can’t bear to lose them.

Sehee is bouncing up and down because of the excitement that finally she doesn’t need to post another ad to ask for Wanted: Mommy because someone take that place.

Yixing is happy too for his parents but there’s another reason, Kyungsoo introduced him to her cousin and after that he won’t stop pursuing her.

On her wedding day Kyungsoo can’t explain how happy she is that things happened in a blur, before she knew it she is married to Kim Jongin and now she is Kim Kyungsoo.


On their wedding night, they are in the balcony staring at the wide horizon with Jongin back hugging Kyungsoo.

“Do you think I can be the best mother and wife?” Kyungsoo asked not looking at Jongin.

Jongin turns Kyungsoo around and lifts her chin so they are face to face and looks directly into her eyes. 
 

“Kyungsoo you don’t need to be the best mother or wife, because you are good enough. And sometimes being good is better that being the best because many are trying to be the best that they forgot how to be good. And I’ll promise to you, I may not be the best husband but I’ll be the good husband for you. Because I don’t want Wanted: Mommy anymore.” Jongin said and claim Kyungsoo lips that is in tears and you can figure out what happened next. *winkeu* *winkeu*

 

 

“We may not have a Happily Ever After of fairy tales but we have more than that and that is our Reality Ever After.”

                                                                                                        -Kim Kyungsoo

 

                                                         -E N D-

 

 

 

A/N: PLEASE I AM BEGGING NO ONE WILL SAY THAT THEY ARE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING TT^TT. I REALLY TRIED MY BEST!

 

 

THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO READ, SUBSCRIBED AND UPVOTED!!!! NEOMU S A R A N G H A E! !!!!

Celebratory Dance of KaiSoo

 

 

 

And here's Jongin being dumb

 

Credits: To the owner of GIF's and Photos!

Annyeong till next time. . . and tomorrow is the release of their MV in their Comeback Show let's all support them and be OVERDOSE Like Jongin!!!!

 

 

Happy Summer Vacation to me!!!!!!!!!