Bonus Chapter: THE W E D D I N G

Wanted: Mommy

Okay this is it Kyungsoo and Jongin are getting married FINALLY SEHEE WILL HAVE MOMMY!

"Girl can you please stop fidgeting?" said the gay parlorist that they hired to be Kyungsoo's fairy godmother todayhis name is Junhee.

"I'm sorry I can't help it I'm so nervous." Kyungsoo said who can't stop fidgeting in her seat she is only wearing undergarments that topped with a bathrobe while Junhee is putting make up on her face a while ago her sister fixed her hair wordlessly.

"Don't worry when I'm finish with you, I'm sure he will be totally bewitched so calm down okay." Junhee said and winked at Kyungsoo. "And you little missy stop pestering my little Lulu your scaring him." He said with the surprisinglyintimidating voice.

"But I want to marry him and he can't marry another girl that's why he needed to know that." Sehee said with a huff in her cute little pink dress and flower crown.

"You can't marry my son until you have a college degree, a car, a house and a lot of money. My little Lulu is not cheap." Junhee said scoffing at Sehee and turn to his son smiling. "Right my little Lulu?"

"I'm not little, I'm a man." Little Lul- Luhan said.

"Hmmp I will have all of those when I grow up so you better not cheat on me okay?" Sehee said widening his eyes to Luhan who just nod. "Mommy I have to go to church Auntie Minseok said so, I will wait for you okay bye mommy." Sehee said and wave her goodbye without waiting for Kyungsoo's answer.

"What a brat!" Junhee grimaced. "No offense." he said with a peace sign.

"None taken." Kyungsoo said smiling finally feeling more relax because of Sehee and Junhee's bickering.

 

Kyungsoo is fixing her wedding dress when someone speak at her back.

"Hi!"

"Hi unnie!" Kyungsoo said smiling at her sister who look strikingly beautiful despite wearing a simple white gown but Kyungsoo learnt not to be insecure anymore with Jongin's love she couldn't ask for more.

"You look beautiful." Yoon Hae said sincerely.

"Thank you and you toowell you always are." Kyungsoo said laughing lightly without bitterness.

"I'm sorry, I know I did things that made you lose your self-esteem but you know it was never you that is insecure it's me." Yoon Hae said smiling sadly.

Kyungsoo's brows furrowed as a sign of confusion.

"Well you are always beautiful without making a conscious effort, you make people fell in love with you without trying while me, well I have to make an effort just to be beautiful and perfect I know I have the natural beauty but it was never enough when I'm with you . So I always made sure that our mom's attention are mine and I always try to get the things that is yours, just to boost my self-esteem, so i can prove to myself that i am better. That's maybe the reason why my ex-husband became my bad karma but somehow it became a blessing because I have a two lovely kids with me. And I sincerely want yor marriage to work out so that you can have a happy family." Yoon Hae said and she take out something at her pouch baga tiara. "This for the queen today congratulations and be happy." Yoon Hae said and kissed Kyungsoo in the cheek and bid her goodbye.

Kyungsoo is more than happy it's as if something heavy is lifted from her chest. "Yes unnie I will be happy, Thank you." Kyungsoo mutters with a wide smile in her face and she is to be married.

 

Or so she thought. . .

 

 

Kyungsoo is now behind close doors of the church waiting for the signal to start the ceremony and her heart wants to burst out of her chest because of nervousness.

"Baekhyun can we just postpone the wedding maybe tommorow?" Kyungsoo asked but grimaced when she realized what she had said. "Oh never mind I will get through this." Kyungsoo said with determination.

Baekhyun just laugh at her. "It's going to start try to avoid tripping." Baekhyun said winked at her friend.

"Very helpful friend." Kyungsoo mutters.

And the doors of the church opens and the entourage starts to move.

It's for Kyungsoo to move and the song "What makes you" beautiful echoing in the whole church and as she spotted Jongin in the altar she wants to cry because Jongin's eyes is like singing the song if it's not for Kyungsoo's father beside her she will fall down.

"Take care of my daughter." Kyungsoo's father said and gave her daughter's hand to Jongin.

"Yes sir." Jongin said.

"You looks so beautiful!" Jongin whispered in Kyungsoo's ear.

Kyungsoo blushed. "You too, you look handsome." Kyungsoo said smiling.

 

And time for the vows.

"First of all I want to say I love you so much." Jongin said looks at Kyungsoo lovingly. "The first time I saw you I know that I'm attracted to you, though that is the most inconvenient way of meeting my future wife." Jongin laughs a little. "I always wonder how can you not realize that you are beautiful without making a conscious effort, you are always saying you are not beautiful yet you always took my breath away whenever I laid my eyes on you. You don't want to marry and have your own family because you are afraid that you are not good enough but you always take care of Sehee like a mother would to her daughter. You are a woman that any sane man would ever want as a wife, mother of his children and partner in life. And I am the luckiest man to have you. I will always tell you and show you how beautiful of a person you are so that you wouldn't even think of comparing yourself to others. I may not become a perfect husband for you but I will do anything to be good for you. And for this day forward I will be your husband, father of our childrens and your partner in life." 

 

Kyungsoo is crying mess but she push herself to say her vow and Jongin squeeze her hand comfortingly. "I always believe in love because I can see it in my parents but I don't believe it is for me—after all the things that happen to me. Before, I thought when I give everything I have to the person I love we can be together forever, I forgot that it should be both give an take so I decided that if I didn't give any then I wouldn't have to expect something in return. Then someone like you came in my life with your family, they start giving me me so much that it overwhelms me, it makes me afraid that you are going to expect something in return for me, that I'm afraid I can't give. I tried to stay away from you and your family but still you all stay with me. Then something happen or rather someone came and my insecurities increased that I thought I will be losing all of you again so I gave up because what's the use of fighting for something you knew wasn't yours in the first place. But you fight for me, you pursued me though there is someone that is way better than me, you still choose me. But you know my insecurites became my second skin and you give that ultimatum of yours, that made me realize that it's time for me to fight for us and so we are here. I don't know if I can be a good wife, mother of our children and your partner in life but there is one that I am sure ofthat i love you together with your family and i will promise to love and cherish all of you from this day forward." Kyungsoo said and while tears continue to spill in her eyes.

 

And they seal they're vows with a kiss.

They don't have the most romantic meeting and all of the cliche's of love and relationship but they have each other and their own happy family and that's all that matters.

 

They don't have a happy ever after because they have more than that.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's my little gift for the lovely readers, subscribers and upvoters THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is not so much and maybe not that good but hope you all like it. And please share your thoughts to me and comment. Thank you again.

 

Did I mention Luhan before? Because I don't remember haha! I write this without reading the whole story again so I'm sorry for the inconsistencies if you find any please let me know.