Chapter 8:Catching the bride

Wanted: Mommy

Kyungsoo is really frustrated and annoyed with her sister more than ever. She always asked about Jongin she tried to discourage her—she said that the only reason Jongin will marry again is for his children to have a mother. She knows that it’s wrong but she is desperate to discourage her sister but it doesn’t work. It proves to what happened yesterday.

Kyungsoo is resting because she felt lightheaded when someone knocks on her door, she thought it’s just Sehee so her smile is ready but she is wrong her smile fade.

“Unnie what are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked to her sister with bags in her hands that made Kyungsoo wants to faint.

“I just want to have some sister bonding with you and you look so sick when I visited you last time so I’m here as your older sister.” Yoon Hae said and enters unceremoniously.

Kyungsoo is so dumbfounded, yes she felt lightheaded but she is not sick and she doubted her sister would be a help when she doesn’t know anything about household chores. “But unnie you have children to take care.” Kyungsoo said, she wants to shout at her sister but she still respects her.

“Don’t worry about them mom is there to take care of them.” Yoon Hae said while looking around.

Kyungsoo can’t believe with her sister how can she acted like this, after all those years trying to get everything she had and disregarding her as a sister. Kyungsoo can’t stomach to live with her sister once again.

“I have an MT to attend so I will leave the care of my house to you while I’m gone.” Kyungsoo said and she can see how her sister’s face light up as if that’s the best thing she had done for her.

What Kyungsoo said is half-truth since they really have an MT but she doesn’t need to attend it. Kyungsoo will grasp any chance just to get away from her sister—she didn’t know that she can pack her things within ten minutes.

 

“A penny for your thoughts?” Tao asked and sit beside Kyungsoo.

The company chose to do the MT in a resort—Kyungsoo enjoying her time alone watching the waves but she doesn’t some company because she might have thought of drowning herself.

“I planned everything about my life—after I graduated from college I will work and earn, I will help my parents though I know they really didn’t need it that much since they have their own savings, then I will save up for myself for when I get older and can’t work anymore I can live peacefully and will not worry about my daily expenses. And most of all I will never fall in love and get married but everything backfires. I don’t want to fall in love because I’m afraid to be hurt, I don’t want to be with someone because I know they are capable of hurting me but no matter how I tried not to, I still fell in love and now I can’t be with that person so I am hurting right now. Maybe I’m just destined to be alone and be hurt. But don’t get me wrong I’m not regretting that I fell in love with him because he let me feel this kind of feeling and I will always treasure it.” Kyungsoo feel Tao hugging her, she is thankful that Tao is here even though they are not always together since she is usually working at home and she listened to her without saying anything. Kyungsoo let her tears fall and the pain that she kept she pours everything that night.

 


Jongin is spacing out again—he can’t concentrate with his work they have to repeat the recording 3 times because of him. Everyone is worried about him since they always knew him as a professional and he is very good at his work that’s why many people trusting him. But now he is not being professional so they let him home to rest but Jongin can’t rest so he is with his hyung to unwind.

“Tsk, tsk you’re whipped men.” Jongdae said watching his dongsaeng.

“I know I didn’t saw her for a week now and I’m getting agitated I can’t work properly, whenever I tried to call or text her she won’t answer and most of all she's not in her house but her sister.” Jongin said frustrated and brushed his hair.

“Her sister? I didn’t know she has one.” Jongdae asked frowning.

“Well she has and she had a huge inferiority complex with her.” Jongin said remembering how she bitterly compared herself with her sister.

“Inferiority complex, is her sister that beautiful?” Jongdae asked.

“She is beautiful but not Kyungsoo beautiful.” Jongin said smiling remembering Kyungsoo’s face but immediately get sad because he didn’t saw her for a week now.

“Man you’re crazy!” Jongdae said after seeing his brother’s fast changing expression.

“I am because of Kyungsoo.” Jongin laughs bitterly.

“Why not go with her if she is avoiding you—well she really is then go to her, trap her so that she can’t get away with you.” Jongdae said.

Jongin look at his brother. “She is avoiding me.” Jongin repeats sadly.

Jongdae hits Jongin’s head. “After all I said my brilliant plan you just remember that? You’re really impossible.” Jongdae spat.

“But she is avoiding me.” Jongin said defensively as if that explains everything.

“Yes she is avoiding you, so you have to do something to have her. Aish are you really my brother?” Jongdae said frustrated with his brother.

“Said the man who cries so hard when Minseok noona starts to avoid him.” Jongin said teasingly.

Jongdae blushed furiously. “T-that was before you know we are together now.”

“Yeah, when is she going back?” Jongin asked since Minseok is with her parents in the USA together with their son to visit her parents but Jongdae is left here because of his job.

“She said that she will come back when you’re going to get married again, so you better hurry up I want to see them again.” Jongdae said and punch Jongin’s arm lightly.

“So you have your own agenda for helping me?” Jongin sneers jokingly.

“Of course!” And they laughed together.

“Don’t worry I will make sure that you’re going to be reunited with Minseok noona and I will catch my future bride.” Jongin smiled and stand up to leave.

“Just wait Kyungsoo!”

 

A/N: Thank you for reading!