Chapter 13: E N D PART 1

Wanted: Mommy

Kyungsoo can’t think of anything though she said that she will take her time to think about Jongin’s confession but heck she doesn’t know what to do.

Kyungsoo’s eyes landed to the cd that Jongin gave to her—she hasn’t watched that yet.

Kyungsoo put the cd on and a song played with the pictures of her in the background. Kyungsoo can’t help but cry because this is the first time someone did this for her and most of all its Jongin—the person she is trying to push out of her mind, the person she thought that would be like others who would rather choose her sister than her, and the person she thought she love but would never love her back.

The whole time the song is playing Kyungsoo is crying and she sobbed harder when she saw Jongin’s face on screen.

Jongin looks so different from the Jongin she knew that full of confidence he looks so unsure of himself scratching his nape and Kyungsoo can’t help but smile because she knew she made him like that and he looks adorable. “How can a grown up man look so adorable?” Kyungsoo muttered to herself.

 

“Ahm okay this is awkward but I will thicken my face. First of all I want to say that I love you, yes I love you I don’t know when or I knew but I just can’t accept because I am afraid you won’t feel the same. Why are you going to choose someone with children already when you can find someone better? And most of all you said you are happy to be alone.”

Kyungsoo can see the sadness in his eyes so her heart aches for him.

“I don’t know your reason why you are like that? I can’t understand what you are afraid of. But when I saw how insecure you are to your sister, how she made you feel inferior, I finally understand. And I hate those people who compared you to her, how they made you feel less than her, I want to punch the lights out of them and tell them all the things you have that made my heart beat faster, my palm sweating and me falling harder to you.”

Anger is evident to Jongin’s eyes but Kyungsoo doesn’t care about those people as long as Jongin loves her.

“But on second thought I don’t want them to know that so I can keep you for myself. I want to hide you from them so they won’t have taken interest to you. I am selfish, and I want you to know that beforehand, I want you to be only mine. So please be mine?”

And the video ends. If someone will see her right now they will think that she is crazy because she is smiling while crying.

“Yes, I’d like to be yours Jongin.” Kyungsoo muttered to herself.

 


Jongin is looking outside the window of the café where he is with his brother.

“Earth to Jongin!” Jongdae said.

“I told her already.” Jongin said still looking outside.

“What?” Jongdae asked confused with his brother.

“I finally told her I love her.” Jongin said with feelings finally looking at his brother.

“Ah!” Jongdae can only say.

“What if she doesn’t like it? What if she rejects me? What if I said too much and I scare her?” Jongin asked frantically biting his finger and he looks like a lost kid.

“You know what in other circumstances I would have laugh at you right now. But since you look so lost, let me tell you something. You should go home now and asked for her answer.” Jongdae said nonchalantly.

“But I told her I would give her time.” Jongin said frowning.

“Time for what? Time for her to escape, tss just go home and get her and most of all it’s time to fetch Sehee so go.” Jongdae said and leave.

Jongin just frown at his brother. “Sometimes I want to think again if you’re really my brother.” Jongin mutters to himself and leave.

 


Kyungsoo is standing and waiting for Jongin to come home—her palms are sweating and her heart beats so fast she won’t be surprised if it suddenly burst out from her chest.

Kyungsoo saw the car of Jongin approaching and all her courage deflates, she was about to turn around when someone called her name.

“Unnie!” Sehee called.

“Hi!” Kyungsoo said smiling at Sehee.

“I am happy that you’re okay already. I was worried.” Sehee said sadly.

Kyungsoo squats to level with Sehee. “I’m sorry if I made you worried about me but don’t worry I’m not going to get sick again.” Kyungsoo said and pats Sehee’s head.

“Promise?” 

“Promise.”

“If you don’t want to get sick, then you shouldn’t be down here.” Jongin said looking intently at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stands abruptly that she almost fell luckily Jongin catch her by waist before she fell.

“Careful.” Jongin said.

“Ah yeah.” Kyungsoo said and release herself from Jongin’s grasp, she is uncomfortable to their proximity.

“Ah I’m going.” Kyungsoo was about to escape, when Jongin stops her by grabbing her arms gently.

“Can we talk?” Jongin asked, his eyes pleading.

Kyungsoo wanted right there and then to say she loves him also but they need a good place to talk to. “Okay.”

Jongin release his breathe that he unconsciously holding. “Sehee can you go upstairs first, we will just talk.” Jongin said looking at Sehee but still holding Kyungsoo’s arms which the latter didn’t noticed or she just let it go.

“Okay. See you unnie.” Sehee said and leave.

“Let’s go.” Jongin said guiding Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo wants to run and take back what she said a while ago but by the hold of jongin it looks like there’s no turning back. “You can do it Kyungsoo, this is what you want right?” Kyungsoo thought to herself.

But other than Kyungsoo, Jongin feels the same way. “You can do it Jongin, this is now or never.” 

 

 

A/N Okay it's ending TT^TT. But wait have you seen Kyungsoo's teaser photo for their comeback OMG I'm so excited he looks so manly, hot manly >.<. I'M IN VAIN WAITING FOR THE TEASER VID!!!!!!

 

 

 

Sorry I just want to share this gif haha! My baby wants to try Martial Arts. . . ^______^

Disclaimer from the author: The gif is not mine