Chapter 10: Sehee

Wanted: Mommy

“What happened?” Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo is staying with Baekhyun and Chanyeol right now, she can’t act normal when her sister is around and mostly she doesn’t want to face Jongin or any of his family because it will be harder to leave them. Kyungsoo decided to leave her place and find a place which is much nearer in her office. Her company offered her a higher position and requires her to stay in the office unlike before. She doesn’t have a family to go home early and her work is the only social life she has. But it’s just a perfect escape from Jongin and his family.

“Hey!” Baekhyun said that pull her from her reverie.

"What?" Kyungsoo said as if in trance.

"Can you tell me now what happened?" Baekhyun said impatiently.

"Yeah."

Kyungsoo tell everything that happened to her specially what happened last night—the night where her heart broke into pieces.

“You’re sister really get into my nerves if I would see her argh!” Baekhyun said angrily.

“It’s okay—I think it is better this way. It’s not like something is going to happen between us if my sister doesn’t showed up.” Kyungsoo said smiling sadly.

“Of course there is.” Baekhyun can’t understand how Kyungsoo ignored the fact that Jongin is very much interested in her.

“There’s nothing, let’s not talk about it I have something that is much important about Jongin and me.” Kyungsoo said, she doesn’t want to be hopeful it’ll just hurt her more.

“And what is it?” If it’s about her sister Beakhyun promised she will hit Kyungsoo.

“It’s about my sister-“

“Ouch, what was that for?” Kyungsoo said angrily because Beakhyun hit her.

“Nothing.” Baekhyun said nonchalantly.

“Tch, well about my sister she made a scene yesterday she bump the car of her ex-husband because she saw him with another girl and she used the car of our father. And the worst of all I have to pay for it.” Kyungsoo can’t help but sigh because of her sister—she can’t believe that she will do something as stupid as that.

“What? She really loves him that much?” Baekhyun asked she knew that Kyungsoo’s sister is a thick facer but she never knew that she is shameful to this extent.

“What do you mean love him? She doesn’t love him she just love herself that much—she is just so prideful.” Kyungsoo said mockingly.

“Well let’s just go out and enjoy, forget your wicked sister.” Baekhyun said and drag Kyungsoo.

 

 

Sehee is looking at her father—he look so down these days and Sehee didn’t see Kyungsoo anymore.

“Daddy are you okay?” Sehee asked her daddy and sit beside him.

Jongin carry Sehee to sit on his lap. “Of course I’m okay baby I’m just tired. Why do you asked?”

“You look so down these days and Kyungsoo unnie didn’t show up any more. I always saw her sister.” Sehee scrunches his nose adorably remembering Kyungsoo’s sister she is acting so close with her father and Sehee doesn’t like her.

Jongin smiled at his daughter antics. “I’m fine and Kyungsoo unnie she is maybe busy.”

Sehee notices how her father saddens when he mentioned Kyungsoo and she can’t help but cry.

Jongin shocked with his daughter sudden burst. “Baby, why are you crying?” Jongin ask frantically.

“Daddy *sniff* looks *sniff* so sad *sniff* and *sniff* I *sniff* missed *sniff* Kyungsoo unnie.” Sehee said still crying.

Jongin hugs his daughter. “Ssshh daddy is fine so you don’t have to cry and about Kyungsoo unnie-“ Jongin can’t think of any excuse for Kyungsoo because he thinks that he is the reason for her disappearance. “I’m sorry baby, its daddy’s fault.”

Sehee stopped sniffing but tears kept falling in her eyes. “Why daddy, did you two fight?”

“You can say that.” Jongin said sadly.

“Then daddy you have to apologize.” Sehee said jumping out from Jongin’s lap.

“Daddy just need to recharge, because daddy’s heart is tired and hurt.” Jongin said smiling at his daughter.

“Eh? Then we need to bring you to the hospital so uncle Jongdae will heal you.” Sehee said.

“No I don’t need hospital baby, just hug daddy then I will be fine.” Jongin said and spread his arms.

Sehee hugs her father. “Sehee will heal daddy’s heart so you can apologize to Kyungsoo unnie and you two will be okay. I will pray to God that you two will be okay faster so Sehee will be a good girl then He will grant my wish. Tha's what Kyungsoo unnie said”

"Then she can be my mommy." Sehee added in her mind.

Jongin can’t help but smile he is very lucky to have a daughter like Sehee. “Daddy will pray also, let’s be good together.”

“Okay!”

“I hope that everything will fall into right places soon.” Jongin thought.

 


A/N: I want to do a double update but I can't think properly hehe! I'm so touched with all of your responses to my story TT^TT Neomu Kamsahapnida! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!! *hearteu* *haerteu*