Chapter 14: E N D PART 2

Wanted: Mommy

Jongin and Kyungsoo walks in silence no one dares to break it. It’s comfortable yet invigorating. Unsaid words needs to be said, words their heart has been holding for quite long time.

After a while Kyungsoo speaks.

“You know what before 2 years ago I believe in love and fairytale. I am the typical girl who is wishing for her prince charming to come. And I thought I did fulfill that wish 2 years ago but I was wrong.” Kyungsoo said they stopped walking and Kyungsoo is now smiling sadly while looking at the sky. There are a few people around since they are in the park.

“I fell in love with a guy of my own fairytale.” Kyungsoo continues still staring at the sky, remembering the past makes her realize how naïve she was. “He is everything I want—nice, handsome, smart, have a stable job and a gentleman. I thought I found the one I can be with for as long as I live, we build dreams for us—marry and have kids. I thought were okay we going fine but one night I went to his apartment to visit him since he said he is sick. Do you want to know what I saw?” Kyungsoo asked Jongin looking directly to his eyes.
Jongin wants to kill that man; he is shaking with anger because even Kyungsoo doesn’t tell him he knew what she saw or rather who is with that bastard.

“I saw him and my sister both and you know what they are doing. I was shocked, hurt and angry I want to hurt them I want to kill them but I won’t let my hands stained for just worthless people. I didn’t cry, I—I just walked away without looking back. I went home packed all my things and leave our house, my parents got angry because I leave without notice but I don’t have the heart to tell them what really happened. I just made some excuse and leave while my sister and that guy never apologized he just said that he fell in love with my sister and you know what is worst my sister got pregnant and they got married without feeling any bit of repentance. I know it’s wrong to generalized men but would you blame me if I don’t trust your kind? Would you blame me for being a coward?—“

Jongin grabs Kyungsoo and hold her tight as if he wants to get all the pain she got through in those years without someone on her side.

Kyungsoo cries all the pain she didn’t cried before and she felt so secured with Jongin’s arms and she wants to stay there forever.

“I’m sorry that no one is there for you, I’m sorry that you got hurt by that bastard and I’m that I can’t be there for you.” Jongin said.

Kyungsoo can’t help but cry this time not from pain but from happiness that Jongin in there for her.

“I won’t let that happen again.” Jongin said and push Kyungsoo gently and look at her eyes. “Let me love you. Huh?” Jongin asked with pleading eyes.

Kyungsoo gulped. “Okay Kyungsoo this is it you have to say it now.”

“Uh. . .”

Jongin’s heart pounding fast he is afraid it will get out of his chest. “This is the moment Jongin, you have to prepare your heart.”

“Ahm. . . adnisjnmfekmfeo.” Kyungsoo mutters incoherently.

“I’m sorry I didn’t catch that. What did you say?” Jongin said frowning he didn’t understand what she said.

“asafsffjhds.”

“You know what, if you don’t want to say it, it’s okay let’s go back. I did say I will give you time so be it.” Jongin turns back but Kyungsoo stops him in the hem of his shirt.

“I said I just want to apply in that position.” Kyungsoo said looking at the ground her face is flushed.

Jongin smirks and holds Kyungsoo’s chin so she will look into his eyes. “In what position?”

Jongin’s face close proximity is turning her mind into nuts. “Ahm. . . a chef perhaps?” Kyungsoo said not looking into Jongin’s eyes.

“Ooh, that’s nice.” Jongin said his face an inch afar from Kyungsoo.

“W-what is it?” Kyungsoo stutters.

“Hhmm. . . Yixing and Sehee’s mom perhaps, nah Mrs. Kim is better.” Jongin said and claim Kyungsoo’s plump lips that he is dreaming of.

It was soft and gentle at first but it became needy. Kyungsoo’s arms crossed at Jongin’s nape and Jongin’s arms s around at Kyungsoo’s waist.

After that kissing session, they just look at each other’s eyes. After a while Jongin spoke.

“You’re hired.” Jongin said smiling and gives Kyungsoo a peck in the lips.

“Let’s go.” Jongin said and holds Kyungsoo’s hand to leave but Kyungsoo tugs him back and Jongin looks at her questioningly.

“Uh, what are we going to say to them, I mean how are we going to explain-“

Jongin silenced her with a kiss.

Kyungsoo pouts. “You didn’t let me finish.”

“Because you’re spouting nonsense. We will be fine; you know how my family loves you okay hmm.” Jongin said and pinched Kyungsoo’s nose playfully.

“You think so?” Kyungsoo asked still doubting.

Jongin hugs Kyungsoo leaving a little space so he can still see Kyungsoo’s face. “You’re worrying too much, and if there’s really going to be a problem, I will always be here for you okay?”

“Yes.” Kyungsoo said smiling.

“I love you.” Jongin said smiling.

“I love you too.” Kyungsoo said and Jongin was about to kiss her but she stops him. “You’re being too much.” Kyungsoo said in mock anger.

“Tch, I thought I’ll have another.” Jongin said in mock sadness.

“But since you’re cute, I’ll give you a prize.” Kyungsoo said and peck Jongin’s lips.

“Hhmm I like it better, can I have one more. Please.” Jongin said with his puppy’s eyes.

“No, let’s go.” Kyungsoo said and tugs Jongin away.

“Tss I will get back when we got married.” Jongin said smirking.

“What did you say?” Kyungsoo frowns.

“Nothing.” Jongin said and s his arms aroung Kyungsoo’s waist and they proceed to get back to his and her soon to be family.

 


A/N Okay that is not what I planned but there's still epilogue. Have you seen the Teaser Video.SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR I AM OVERDOSE!!

 

BY THE WAY THANK YOU FOR THE 100 SUBS AND 9 UPVOTES!!!! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT BUT NEOMU KAMSAHAPNIDA YEORUBUN!!!!! JEONGMAL SARANGHAE!!!!!!

YEHET~

OHORAT~

KKAEPSONG~

KAEPLULILUULUIUIU~~

AND A FLYING KISS FROM JONGINNIE

AND A HEARTEU FROM KYUNGIE

 

 

DISCLAIMER: PICTURES ARE NOT MINE!

CREDITS: TO THE OWNER