Chapter 12: C O N F E S S I O N

Wanted: Mommy

Kyungsoo is back to her apartment again. Yoon Hae unnie got into trouble and their mother told her to stay home. Her ex-husband filed a sole custody for the twins and in her current condition there’s no way she can win—she doesn’t have a stable job to feed and secure the future of the twins. Their mother gave her a good scolding about slacking off and not taking care of her twins. Kyungsoo never saw her mother angry to her sister before, she is hoping that wake her sister up or she will end up losing her twins.

And now that her sister is gone she has to come back, she hadn’t say to her landlady about her plan to transfer home and most of all she doesn’t have a place to transfer yet—or better say that she is not making an effort of finding one.

“Why my life is complicated?” Kyungsoo mutters.

She is not feeling well and she doesn’t have a project in waiting so she is just lying in her bed pampering herself. But of all people who are pampering themselves Kyungsoo is the only one feeling worst.

 

She woke up feeling terrible than before her head is heavy and she can’t even stand to get medicine or to drink water and she feels so miserable. She is alone, no one is taking care of her and she doesn’t have someone to rely on. Kyungsoo can’t help but tear up, so this is the feeling of being alone and no one taking care of you. Kyungsoo wants to rethink and consider of having someone and in that thinking, Jongin’s face flash in her mind—his smiles, his warm hands and his loving family. Is she really willing to give him up to her sister and live alone miserably—no, she can’t even imagine Jongin and her sister living happily together it hurts so much and more tears fell.

But does she have the right to oppose when Jongin wants her sister instead of her? Does she have the right to ruin Jongin’s happiness? No, she can’t do that, she can’t stomach that. She loves Jongin enough willing to give him up and let him be happy. Even Kyungsoo accept defeat, she can’t help but think what if Jongin is here and taking care of her and Kyungsoo dozed off with tears in her eyes.

 


Kyungsoo woke up with the warm hand in her head, she saw Jongin but there’s smile in his face instead there’s a scowl in his face—not Joning she knew, she wondered if something happened but before she can asked the door burst open with Sehee and Mrs. Kim.

“Oh you’re awake.” Mrs. Kim said now she notices the tray with the bowl she is holding.

“I’m sorry we intervened with your life but we just got worried because you’re not answering Sehee’s knock so we welcomed ourselves here with the master’s key.” Jongin said but he still scowling and there’s hint of sarcasm in his words and Kyungsoo can’t understand why he is acting that way.

But she got distracted with Sehee.

“We are worried unnie you are crying, are you hurt somewhere?” Sehee asked teary eyed.

Kyungsoo touched Sehee’s face and smile. “I’m fine don’t worry so smile okay?”

Sehee nods and wipes her tears.

“I made a soup to warm you up. Yixing went out to buy you medicine.” Mrs. Kim said smiling and helps her up.

“I’m leaving I have work to do, so just rest.” Jongin said and leave after kissing goodbye Mrs. Kim and Sehee. 
Kyungsoo frowned at him, what’s his problem?

“Don’t mind him, he is just tired come on eat.” Kyungsoo complied and just shrug it off.

After a while Yixing went back and she drank her medicines, she thank them for taking care of her and she promised to herself to pay them back when she is well again.

 


Kyungsoo feels a little bit okay but she needs to go to the office, she forgot that she had a meeting today. She opened her door the same time Jongin did.

“Where are you going?” Jongin asked frowning.

“Work.” Kyungsoo wants to stay away from Jongin as much as possible.

“In that condition, are you insane?” Jongin said angrily.

“No I’m perfectly sane and this is my life if you’re forgetting.” Kyungsoo said she can’t but be sarcastic.

“Oh I forgot that you don’t want your life to be disturbed and you are happy that my children will leave you out.” Jongin said mocking.

Kyungsoo’s eyes got wide that’s the exact word she said to her sister when her sister is insisting that she likes Jongin and by the looks jongin giving her, Yoon Hae said everything she had said to her. Why did she have to do that? To turn Jongin off her? But Jongin likes her sister already right?

“Don’t worry I will clear everything to my sister.” Kyungsoo said looking at Jongin.

Jongin frowns and inching forward to her so Kyungsoo needs to step away until she felt the wall in her back.

“Why are you always assuming that I like your sister? Why are you always pushing me towards her?” Jongin said his face is dangerously near at her and both of his arms trapped her and there’s a look of hurt in his eyes.

Kyungsoo was about to say something but Jongin cuts her off.

“Why can’t you tell that it’s you who I love, yes Kyungsoo I love you even though you always pushes me away. Even though you’re into thinking that I’m marrying just for my children to have a mother. Even though you are happy being alone, I love you. But you can’t see it because you’re always saying that you’re okay alone and you’re blinded by the thought that I like your sister.” Jongin said a drop of tear escape from his eyes but he wipes it away immediately and he removes his hands from the wall and keeps a distance away from her.

“Now that I told you what I really felt, I will let you decide and I will accept whatever your decision is.” Jongin said and turn his back away from her and never look back. Kyungsoo wants to run to him and tell him he loves him too but Kyungsoo’s knees gives in and she stayed in there and forgot about her meeting. There’s too much feeling that she doesn’t what to feel first so she will use the time Jongin gives to her and think because her decision will change her life forever.

 

 


A/N: Waaah it is ending I'm sad and yet happy haha! Thank you for reading!