Chapter 1: Wanted: Mommy

Wanted: Mommy

Kim Jongin is now talking with his daughter Kim Sehee (A/N: Sehun’s girl version.). Sehee’s workshop teacher called him she said that Sehee shout at her because his daughter doesn’t want to write a mother’s day card, his daughter’s reason is—“Why would I write a mother’s day card when I don’t have someone to give it to.” He understands his daughter but she doesn’t have to shout tp her teacher of all people and he asked her to say sorry but she refused because she thinks that she is right and she denied that she shout at her.

“Sehee baby tell me what’s your problem?” Jongin asked her and sit beside her.

“I told you that I need a real mommy!” Sehee whined and starts crying.

“But baby you have a mommy already didn’t I told you that! She is real and she’s the one who gave birth to you.” Jongin explains to his daughter calmly.

“She is just a picture, I need a mommy who will hug me, take care of me, kiss me and read stories to me at night and a picture wouldn’t be able to do that. I don’t even have any memory of her it’s just what you and grandma told to me. I need someone not for family tree only, I want her to be with me in every occasions and events in school. I need that kind of mother.” And she walked out.

Jongin massage his head that is aching because of his daughter. He looked at the picture of his late wife. “Yohee what would I do with our daughter? Why did you leave us early?” Jongin asked his wife for the nth time. 

He met his wife in college they were introduced by a friend. When he first saw her he knew he is in love—he loves the way she smiles and laugh, she’s the very definition of prim and proper. It took him 6 months to get her sweet yes but it was all worth it, after 3 years of relationship they got married. But one fateful accident took her away from him—to his daughter and son.

He taught to his children to never be greedy and envy others of what they have because he knew sooner or later they will feel that something is missing—and now his daughter is starting to look for it. He is thankful that he is not experiencing the same problem with his son Yixing since he really did be with his mother but Sehee is only 1 year old when Yohee died.

“What happened to Sehee?” Junmyeon asked.

“Mom!” Jongin acknowledge and kissed his mom’s cheek. And Jongin tells his mother what happened.

“You need to be patient she will understand it sooner but if you want to consider marrying again I won’t hinder, you’re still young!” Junmyeon said.

“I will mom if I find someone.” Jongin said but he doubted it.

 

“So this is where you going to live from now on?” Baekhyun asked?

“Yes it’s just appropriate for me since I will live here alone!” Kyungsoo said while fixing her things.

“But I told you that you can live with me since Chanyeol is not home yet and we don’t mind if he’s home already.” Baekhyun said while helping Kyungsoo.

“Nah I will be fine here and I don’t want to hinder the two of you. You want to have a baby already right?” Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun blushed.

“Okay if you said so. You really don’t want to live with your parents do you?” Baekhyun asked.

“You know that I don’t want to be a burden to my parents right my sister and her twins are enough already.” Kyungsoo explained.

“Yeah your sister. Well don’t you think it’s about time for you to find someone to be with?” Baekhyun asked her friend for the nth time.

“You know that I’m not interested with that kind of thing I’m happy as what I have right now.” Kyungsoo answered for the nth time.

“There’s no such thing, when you get old you will need someone to be with you and to care of you.” Baekhyun reasoned to her friend.

“I thought about it and you’re my friend so I’m giving you the rights to bury my body when I died.” Kyungsoo said half joking.

“Yeah I will throw you to the cliff!” Baekhyun said sarcastically.

“You’re such a nice friend!” Kyungsoo mocked.

“I know!” Baekhyun said. “Ah wait why your neighbor on the right a little bit loud and they sounded frantic?” Baekhyun asked hearing the commotion outside.

“Ah it’s my landlady, and I heard that her youngest granddaughter left home.” Kyungsoo said.

“She might flee with her boyfriend.” Baekhyun suggest.

“Yeah right a nine year old girl will do that!” Kyungsoo retort sarcastically.

“You might not know they are better at finding boyfriend than you.” Baekhyun teased.

 

A/N: Yehet~ new series but this will be short because this is just an old draft. And about Sehun's girl name I got that in their radio program where they (Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Sehun) did a mini drama. If you haven't watched yet try and watch this is hilarious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb2D1iWoXzM. Thank you for reading.