AUTHOR'S NOTE

Saranghaeyo, Sonsaengnim!

Hello Readers

 

I'm so sorry for not being able to update the fanfic for a few days and I'm here to inform you that I won't be able to update it for a long time due to my busy schedule. I'm so sorry that it happened this way when it was halfway through. I have lots of ideas for this fic but I just don't have the time to actually write it down here. I'm really sorry. I really appreciate the rapid increase in the number of subscribes that I've received due to your unconditional love for Kim Soo Hyun and I'll try my best not to make you guys disappointed... I hope you guys will stay tuned :)

 

Meanwhile I would like to take this opportunity to gather all of us to make prayers for the lost of the victims onboard of the flight MH370 flight from Malaysia to Beijing. Flight MH370 bound for Beijing was never found to arrive to its destination since 8th of March, 2014 and it has been declared 17 days later (which is today) by the Malaysian Prime Minister to end its life in the Southern Corridor of Indian Ocean with a depth of 3600m. With deepest regret and sadness, we were informed that there were no survivor. 

I am a Malaysian and to receive such a tragic news really breaks my heart. It is really heartbreaking and devastating news for me. Thus I am deeply sorry towards all of the family members and let us all pray for the departures of the passengers onboard. 

 

RIP MH370.

 

<3 Bella