Chapter 19

Love Unexpected

“That was the best honeymoon ever! We should do it again hmm Mrs. Lee?”

“Agreed Mr. Lee only next time we should make it longer.” She affirmed

“I love you Park Shinhye!” he shouted at the top of his voice. “I love you my love and I can’t believe you are finally my wife.”

“I love you too Oppa.”

Shinhye quit her job as his personal secretary and was deciding what business to venture in as she didn’t want to do something too hectic and time consuming. For the time being she was enjoying being the mistress of her home with her loving husband. She helped him out with his work on those days when he carried work home. In a way she was still his secretary just not based at the company.

 

“Oppa….”

“Hmm”

“How is your day tomorrow? Do you think you can get some free time?”

“You know I will have time for you sweetie. Wae, you want to have lunch with me?”

“I want you to accompany me to the hospital.”

“Why, are you sick anywhere?” he started inspecting her making sure she was okay.”

“It’s just routine checkup but I also want to confirm something.”

“What is it you want to confirm?”

“If am pregnant. I think am pregnant but we need to confirm with the doctor and when I get the confirmation I want you to be there. So will you come with me?”

“Of course you don’t have to ask, I want to be there. I don’t want to miss anything this time. What time is your appointment with the doctor?”

“It’s at eleven, is that time okay with you?”

“I send the driver to pick you and then we will go together, after we will have together, okay?”

“Ne”

“Let’s sleep, goodnight my love.”  He kissed her forehead.

“You too,” she got comfortable in his arms and both slept thinking about the doctor’s appointment.

* * * *

“Secretary Kim can you please cancel all my appointments for today and postpone them to tomorrow. I will be out on personal matter so don’t forward ant calls through to me phone. I will handle everything tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mr. Lee.”

“That will be all. You may go back to your post secretary Kim.” He dismissed him as he finished reading some report.

Ring ring ring

“Your wife is here sir.”

“Let her in.”

She walked into his office and saw him sitting at his desk looking at some documents. She worked over to the sofa and waited for him to finalize what he was doing.

“I will be with you in a moment honey, I just have to finish this and we are good to go.”

“That’s alright oppa, take your time. We still have some time.”

He quickly finished reviewing the report and joined her on the sorry. “Sorry you had to wait hon. Do you want to eat something light before we go?”

“No, am fine oppa. I had something before leaving. Let’s go.”

He led her out and they walked hand in hand leaving admiring eyes behind.

“They look so happy”

“That’s because they are. President Lee loves his wife. She used to be his personal secretary.”

“She is so luck, for secretary to boss’s wife talk about luck.”

“She’s a nice person and she deserves to be with him.”

* * * *

“You may go in Mr. and Mrs. Lee, the doctor is ready for you.”

They were led into the doctor’s office.

“Mr. and Mrs. Lee” she stretched out her hand to greet them.

“Doctor”

Shinhye was sent to do the blood test and checkup as Minho waited and she later joined him later and the two had to wait for an hour before they could get the results.

“Let’s go have lunch and we will come back after for the results.”

They had they lunch at the hospital cafeteria since they didn’t really want to leave before hearing from the doctor about the results.

An hour later they were back in the doctor’s office waiting for the doctor’s news

“Mr. and Mrs. Lee I have some really good news for you. Mrs. Lee is 6weeks pregnant.”

“Really?”

Doctor nods her head with a smile, “you are indeed pregnant.”

Shinhye threw herself into Minho’s arms and the two hugged tightly while Shinhye shade some happy tears.

“Shinhye you have to take better care of yourself and make sure not to miss any of your doctor’s appointments.”

“I will make she follows all your instructions doctor, thank you.”

They left the doctor’s office filled with happiness and joy. They decided to spend their afternoon hangout and discussing their plans for the unborn child.

“Oppa let’s go to the mall kids section. I want to buy our baby something to commemorate this day. In another eight months she will be with us. This time I am going to protect our baby and nothing bad will happen to it. I will follow all the doctor’s instructions, nothing bad will happen to you my baby she said as she possessively held onto her now flat stomach.”

“The news of her pregnancy brought them joy but it also reminded them of their unborn child. The regrets of not knowing about her existence. “Well will protect her, we are not going to lose her because unlike last time, this time we know of her existence. Come, let’s go to the mall.”

They intended to buy just a cloth but on reaching the store they fell in love with all the baby staff so they ended up buy more clothes, teddy bear and sweaters. “He/she will look great in these, I want the months to move fast so I can hold him in my hands.”

“Me too, I can’t wait to see him, hold him and watch him grow.”

Later that evening they called their parents and gave them the good news. Everyone was excited and happy for them. She called Geun young and excitedly informed her of her pregnancy.

“How far long are you?”

“Six weeks”

“I am so happy for you best, when you lost your baby last time I was so broken fearing there might be persistent complications but I am glad there are none and you have conceived shortly after that ordeal. Congrats my friend”

“Thanks Geun young. I also worried about it but thank good all is well and this time round I am going to protect it.”

“And I will help too, I am the baby’s god mother after all”

Time moved and Shinhye followed her doctor’s instructions and she had I smooth pregnancy for now she was eight months pregnant. There were some challenges in the beginning as she had a hard time accepting her weight gain but Minho was supportive all the time and he always made her feel beautiful with all the things her said

“Oppa do think am unattractive now that I am getting fat,” she asked one evening as she sadly looked at her image in the mirror in front of her.”

“What? How can you think that? On the contrary I think you are even more attractive now. I love the baby inside your belly because she made my wife so y, there is more and I like more if you know what I mean.”

And boy did he get more.

She also become honey for her husband and at first she was worried how he would feel about it but it seemed her baby just made her do things her father totally loved. quite frankly her husband has enjoyed her being pregnant tremendously. All her worries always turned out great for him and in the end she has totally enjoyed pregnancy.

There is now less than month remain and they are having the baby shower all her close friends from the company and her female relatives joined he for this celebration. They already knew their baby’s and it was a baby girl. Both were excited. They brought many gifts for the baby mainly stuffed animals and clothes. Her parents shared stories of their pregnancies with her and it was nice to hear hers and his mother’s experience.

“You will make a wonderful mum Shinhye.” they encouraged.

Later that evening.

“So how was the baby shower babe?”

“Okay, our little princess is so lucky, she got lots of presents. Also I loved talking to others who had ever been pregnant before as they shared their experiences. I feel more confident and ready. I can’t wait to carry her in my arms, only one more month oppa and we will have her here with us.”

* * * *

Shinhye was rushed to the hospital once she started feeling the contractions and now she was in the delivery room doing her best to produce they long awaited princess. She was strongly holding onto Minho’s hand as he encouraged her not to give up. It was a long ordeal before there princess finally came into this world.

The doctors handed her to them and Minho showed their angel to the now exhausted Shinhye. “She is beautiful, just like her mum.” He placed her in her hands and Shinhye was in tears as she kissed the baby’s forehead. “She so beautiful oppa, hallo there Lee Sowon, I am your mother” she talked with her baby as Minho watched with admiration the two most important girls in his life. He joined them on bed and hugged them close.

“Thank you Shinhye, for this angel, she is so beautiful. I love you, both of you.”

“I love you too oppa.”

They rest of the family members were finally let in and they all congratulated her on her safe delivery every one wanting to carry the child. It was funny seeing them fighting for them baby until Minho sent them off saying his babies needed to rest.

She was discharged the next day and they returned to their house with a new addition to their family

“Welcome home Sowon,” she whisper to her baby. “This is going to be your home and we are going to make the most beautiful memories in here.”

The door was opened and everyone was there. Minho had invited them to have a party for Shinhye and the baby. Most importantly he knew they all wanted to have a glimpse at their beautiful angel.

“Thanks oppa, the party was beautiful and seeing everybody I love adore our child was perfect. I love you Mr. Lee Minho”

“And I love you Park Shinhye.”

* * * *

A/N

Am sorry it took me forever to update this story I have no excuse except that I got stuck.

I will adding one more chapter and this story will end.