Chapter 18

Love Unexpected

After everything that had happened with Chaewon, Minho’s dad final decided to get off his high horse and accept his son’s relationship with Shinhye. He knew he had to make things right with his son, he didn’t like that they had grown distant. He wanted to correct things. It was because of that, that he had asked his wife to invite him and Shinhye for dinner at their home

Minho’s mum: Does this mean you have finally accepted her? Well it’s about time you did, she is such a sweet girl I am sure you are going to love her.

Minho invited Shinhye for dinner at his parents’ house but Shinhye was worried about his dad. She hadn’t met him before and she figured it was because he didn’t approve of her. Minho noticed the worry on her face and reassured her that everything would be fine.

Shinhye: I am worried about meeting your dad I don’t think he likes me

Minho: He was the one that asked for this dinner so I guess that means he wants to try. Look, I know him and he is a very proud man so for him to do this, he is really trying. But if it will be any consolation, I don’t think you should worry, he will love you, just be you and he will love you.

Later that evening Minho arrived at his parents’ house together with Shinhye. His mum was the one to welcome them at door and she tried to ease Shinhye’s worry by making her fit right home.

Minho introduced her to his dad and Shinhye was surprised when he smiled at her and extended his hand to her.

Shinhye: I am honored to meet you Mr. Lee.

Minho’s Dad: It’s nice to finally meet you Miss Shinhye. I had about what happened to you and am glad to see you in good health.

Shinhye: thank you sir.

Minho’s mum: Dinner is served, can we all move to the dinning.

Dinner was smooth with light conversation mainly memory lane talking about Minho’s child hood, Minho noticed his dad was observing Shinhye all the time trying to make her feel comfortable and he was touched that his dad had finally accepted her. Its possible Shinhye sensed this and relaxed and by the time they finished their dinner everyone was comfortable.

As the ladies cleared the dishes, Minho’s dad invited him to the study. He really wanted to clear everything.

Minho’s dad: I want to apologize to you son…….

Minho: Dad, you don’t have to apologize

Minho’s Dad: No son I have to, I behave badly and rudely towards you and I am sorry. I did listen to you because I wanted to satisfy my selfish desires. I guess I thought since you are my son you should always do my bidding and didn’t realize you are your own man now and you make your own decisions. If I hadn’t insisted before and forced you to marry things wouldn’t have ended like this. I wanted to strengthen our relationship with the moon but instead it just got destroyed. I never thought I day will come when I would have to say this but I guess I have to. I was wrong and I am glad you didn’t listen to me and did what’s best for you. You deserve to be happy and she is your happiness. She is a sweet girl and I can see why you love her.

Minho was surprised by his dad’s behavior and glad that they were finally able to talk about this in a peaceful manner.

Minho: Thank you dad.

Minho Dad: For what?

Minho: For everything and most importantly for accepting her.

Minho’s Dad: I wish had realized earlier. Son, you have my blessing to marry her.

Later that evening Minho left with Shinhye and the two were in their own world remembering the events of the night. Shinhye was happy his dad finally accepted their relationship and now she didn’t have to worry about explaining to their kids in future why there grandpa doesn’t like her. She can now finalize the wedding preparations now without any worries.

Shinhye: I can’t believe it Geun Young-ah, it is my wedding day. I am going to be Mrs. Lee Minho.

Geun Young: Finally, I am so happy for you. It almost seemed like it wasn’t going to happen and here you are, getting ready for the big celebrations.

Shinhye (thoughts): I can’t believe I almost gave up on him because of my mistrust but at least I learnt something from it. We communicate better now and I trust him completely. I love him completely and he loves me completely. My soul mate

They were having a church wedding and so Minho hadn’t seen her since yesterday, they were talking through the phone.

It was time for the ceremony to start and Minho was at the alter waiting for his bride. The church doors were opened and Geun young walked out looking so beautiful and right behind her was Shinhye on her dad’s arm walking towards him. she was breath taking and he was mesmerized by her beauty.

Joong Ki: Breath man, you will pass out if you continue holding your breath.

He hadn’t even realized he was holding his breath and after Joong Ki’s comment he breathed in.

Shinhye was focusing her eyes on Minho and she couldn’t wait to spend the rest of her life with him. He was the most handsome man in a suit she ever saw.

Her father handed her over to Minho and the two faced the priest.

Priest: We are joined here on this joyous day to celebrate the union of these two young souls in holy matrimony. You repeat after me

Minho (looking into her eyes): I Lee Minho take Thee Park Shinhye to be my lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart.

Shinhye (tearing flowing in her eyes): I Park Shinhye take thee Lee Minho to be my lawfully wedded husband to love and to cherish in sickness and in health until death do us apart.”

Joong Ki presented the rings with their initials inscribed. In her ring it read Shinhye loves Minho and his had Minho loves Shinhye. It was both their idea.

Minho: With this ring I thee wed and he slid the ring on her finger

Shinhye: With this ring I thee wed and she slid the ring on his finger.

Minho removed the veil that was covering her face and got to see his beautiful wife.

Priest: You May kiss you bride young man

And with that Minho kissed his wife for the first time. It was a sweet kiss filled with a promise of love. Everyone watched and could tell the love between them and wished hem a good life and long together.

At the reception, the couple was greeted by the guests everyone was having a good time.

There were speeches addressed to the new couple from their family and friends.

Minho hit his glass to get everyone’s attention.

Minho: I have something to say to my beautiful wife.

Minho: Shinhye, I would like to take this chance to thank you for loving me, understanding me and most importantly for accepting to be my wife. I was someone who didn’t give much credit to love and honestly I wasn’t looking for love when I met you. It just came unexpected and because of this I almost lost it. You helped me feel love and understand what it feels like to love and be loved by someone. One has to open his heart and allow someone in and then love is given chance to grow. I can now honestly say that I am a man who loves and is loved by someone. I love you Park Shinhye and will love you till my last breath.

Shinhye: I love you too oppa.

They sealed it with a kiss.

MC: Looks like our couple is ready for their honeymoon.

The couple bid their farewells and headed to the hotel. As the elevator doors opened and they walked to their suite, Minho carried his bride and walked into the beautifully decorated room. There were rose petals everywhere, on the bed and the room was laminated by candles. It was beautiful.

Shinhye: It’s beautiful

Minho: Not more than you

He walked to a set table and poured wine for the both of them

Minho: Let’s make a toast.

Shinhye: Ok

Minho: To us and our future together.

Shinhye: To the beautiful memories we will make together.

As they quietly drunk their wine it dawned on Shinhye what the next program on the agenda was. She was it, her wedding night. It is true they had already shared a night together but since then Minho hadn’t initiated this and so she found herself becoming nervous.

Minho: you can use the bathroom first ok?

Shinhye: Ok, I won’t take long.

After showering Miho entered the bathroom and this gave her chance to wear the y night wear she bought with Geun young. He walked out the shower and was met by a y Shinhye striking a y pose. She then called him over with her finger.

Minho was shocked by this y side of his wife. She had turned into a temptress. He felt his body tense up us he saw the hunger in her eyes. A hunger that matched his own.

He walked to her and sat down on bed next to her. “I want to kiss and feel every part of her body am I allowed to do so?

“Come, she willingly curved into his arm as he curved them around her waist. His lips traveled down her neck, then to her ears and she gave a grasp once his teeth nibbled her ear. Miho wanted her so strongly, so powerfully that he had to fight to maintain his control as his body cried out for possession of hers.

His lips sought and found hers, she tasted so wonderfully soft and her perfume was intoxicating to his senses. He laid her down on the bed and joined her there. She looked beautiful as she lay looking up at him. He kissed her eyes first, then her nose, then her luscious lips again lingering there before moving on to her chin, then until he reached her collar bone. “Sit up for me,” he slipped the night dress over her head leaving her bare as he looked her over admiring her beautifully curved body. “You are so beautiful.” He showered her whole body with kisses until her body felt like it was on fire. Every part of her body was alive with desire ignited by him inside her. She wanted to return the pleasure he was giving to her and soon after it was a battle of pleasing each other until they were pushing each other over the edge as the pleasure engulfed and claimed them. It was beyond anything Shinhye had experienced even the last time it hadn’t been this wonderful. She wanted more, needed more and wanted to give Minho more. He offered no resistance when she switched position and she pushed him under her. They were at it the whole night.

It was the best night of their life so far and fate would have it, it turned out to be a fruitful adventure as Shinhye conceived during their honeymoon. Talk about hitting to birds with one stone.

A/N

I must say am so sorry for the delay in updating this fanfic. However I also want to thank everyone who read, subscribed and upvoted this story thank you guys. I really appreciated it more than you know. Also through this fanfic I have developed a new respect for all the writers out there it is really a hard thing that you do.