Chapter 11

Love Unexpected

At work, they both quickly realized that it was going to be hard for them to stay away from each other. It seemed as those they were on a mission to compensate all the times they had lost together. They agreed to keep their relationship under the radar until the divorce was finalized so as to avoid people criticizing them especially Shinhye. He didn’t want risk exposing her to that kind of confrontation.

Both Chae won and him met with together to finalize the divorce and his lawyer had assured him there was no need to worry since both parties were in agreement. He updated Shinhye on all the proceedings and they both couldn’t wait for it to be finalized.

They were now in Japan anticipating the part y that night and because they had arrived early, they decided to tour around the city. It felt good doing these things with him, he was so attentive and caring she felt blessed to be his girlfriend especially now that he was truly a free man, all hers. The divorce had been finalized a week before and this trip was like their way to celebrate this. They separated later in the evening at around 6pm at their rooms which were conveniently next to each other and promised to meet at the hotel lobby in 30 minutes.

She took her time dressing up, she really wanted to look her very best, she wanted all his attention on her and not the other beautiful ladies they would find at the party. She wore a one shoulder, white lace dress and a small party bag and wore her hair down. She was dashing.

Minho was waiting at lobby wondering what was taking her so long, if this continued he was worried they would be late. He was about to go up and drag her down when he  saw her, she was beautiful, he was going to be the envy of every guy at the party. She was indeed gorgeous and she was his. He quickly joined her holding her am and they walked to their waiting car.

“You look beautiful sweetheart,” he said once they got inside the car.

She had noticed his gaze move over her when she walked towards him earlier and she felt proud of herself, mission accomplished.

“Thanks, oppa, you also looking dashing in that suit. Am scared I am going to chase girls that will be attracted to you.” She said.

“Well how about you, I now have to play bodyguard the whole night because I have to guard you from all those men at the party. Maybe we should just turn back and change.” He said why looking at her.

They arrived at the party venue and walked in holding hands. Everyone was looking at them but they were not affected. They were no longer afraid to let people know how they felt. He wanted everyone to know that Shinhye was his and she wanted all the ladies to know that he was her man.

Minho was the guest of honor and as such he was kept busy at the party with greetings from many of the business associates. He never once left Shinhye side, always watching her and introduced her to each and every one of them. She felt flattered that he wasn’t afraid to announce to them that he was her namja chinju. Some of the ladies didn’t like hearing it but he didn’t care, he wanted her to fill she was part of his life now.

As he talked to some people whom he had introduced to her but she couldn’t remember their names because he had introduced to many people at the party, she noticed someone she knew. It was Chae won, she hadn’t seen since the day she visited him at the office. She was walking towards them and Shinhye was fidgeting, she wasn’t sure how she should act.

Chae won greeted both of them and Shinhye was happy to see that she wasn’t affected by Minho’s introductions because he had introduced Shinhye as his girlfriend and Chae won as his best friend. She extended her hand to Shinhye in greeting and Shinhye gladly obliged.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Shinhye-ssi.” She said. “I have had a lot about you.” She notice Shinhye’s worry and assured her that it wasn’t bad but good things only.

Shinhye was relieved and also confirmed she had had only praises about her from Minho.

Chae won excused herself claiming she had to greet other people at the party leaving the two of them alone for the first time she they had arrived at the party.

“Can to dance?” Minho asked. And they both walked to the dance flow to share their first dance as a couple. She put her hand in his other on his shoulder and they both danced to the song. They were looking into each other’s eyes completely engrossed in each other. She felt like she was floating in space with him and no one else was there but them. Everybody else disappeared and only the two of them existed. They moved even closer and her hands move around his neck, he kissed her lightly on the lips and the kiss grow deeper until they heard people cheering. Chae won was also watching them with evil eyes, she made a silent oath to carry out her revenge since now she knew who the like she referred to her was. She was going to do anything in her power to separate them.

They both looked around only to be embarrassed that they had an audience. She felt so embarrassed but Minho handle the situation asking everyone to enjoy the music and the drinks.

Shinhye excused herself to the restrooms, she needed to freshen up. She once inside one of the toilets when she had some people come.

“Minho is so handsome, how could he settle for such an ugly chic?” one of them asked.

“I know, right. He could have anyone he wanted and he chose her, it doesn’t make sense.” The other lady replied.

“There were rumors he was engaged to Chae won, what happened with that. I noticed she was at the party and she even talked to the both of them. Maybe it was just a rumor.”

They both walked out and Shinhye finally got out. She didn’t know who they were but she was feeling bad about their comments. She looked at herself in one of the mirrors and remembered them calling her ugly.

“Ugly my foot, they are just jealous,” she said. “I know am not your convention beauty but I not ugly either. She told herself as she retouched her make up and walked out with all the confidence she had in her. She was not going to allow their comments to ruin this beautiful night.

She joined him and they had another dance and after that Minho made excuses for them and they exited the party.  He walked her to her roomed but he didn’t want the night to end yet.

“I don’t want the night to end, let’s go down at the lobby and chat over some drinks, hmm?” he asked.

She looked at him lovingly and pulled his jacket bringing him closer and she placed a kiss on his lips. They kissed until they were out of breath and Minho pulled away inspecting her face.

“Shinhye, we have to stop now. I don’t think I will be able to control myself if we continue.” He said as he released her.

“I don’t want you to control yourself,” she softly replied while placing her face on his chest. She turned around and opened her room letting them in.

He hesitated and asked again, “Are you sure? “I don’t want you to do something you regret. I can wait until you are ready.” He added.

She thought about what he was saying and realized she had never been this sure about anything as she was now. She wanted to do this with him on this special day. She was sure of his feelings and her feelings for him. She was ready.

She moved closer and kissed him on the lips. “Am ready.”

They both entered and shut the door behind them. They walked toward the bed, Shinhye leading the way and then she turned around and looked him straight in the eye.

“Oppa, I love you and I want to do this with you so make me yours.” She said.

Minho felt a tight knot in his throat, he was so touched by her words and sincerity. He looked at her and said the words she desperately wanted to hear with all her heart.

“I love you, Shinhye, a lot more than you will ever know.” He said as he kissed her tenderly and the kiss intensified with both of them desperate for each other’s touch. Her hands moved inside his jacket and she slowly moved them up pushing it off his shoulders. His lips left her lips moved to her cheeks until he reached he ears and she exhaled heavy, her ears were very sensitive. He then moved to her neck as his hands ped her dress letting it slip down landing at her feet. She felt exposed and tried to cover her body but he stopped her, “don’t, you are so beautiful, let me see you.” He begged and she obliged him. She kissed him on the lips as her hand ed his shirt, “I want to see you,” she said as she pulled it off exposing his beautiful abs. she run her hands over them sending beautiful sensations through him. he wanted to take her there and then but controlled himself because he wanted the moment to be special for her.

He carried her onto the bed and lay over her. They continued kissing and his kisses went down to her neck and then reached her s. He unclasped the bra exposing them, he held them in his hand and kissed one after the other getting mourns from Shinhye. He took off her remaining piece of cloth and also undressed himself until they were both in their birthday suit and joined her again on the bed. They lavished each other until all their desires were quenched. They later slept exhausted from their love making, Shinhye placing her head on his chest as the hugged each other.

He woke up noticing her sleeping next to him and he felt like her was the happiest man alive. He leaned to kiss her forehead and this woke her up. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

“Good morning sweetheart,” he said as he pecked he swollen lips.

“Good morning,” she replied shyly.

“You want to shower first?” he asked and she confirmed. She wrapped the bed sheet around herself and went to the bath room. He smiled at her actions because he found it funny that last night she hiding and now she was to shy.

She showered as memories of last night kept playing in her head. He was so gentle and patient with her, she could feel that he was holding back a lot for her which should how much he loved her.

They both walked down to the hotel restaurant and had their break first. Their flight back was in the afternoon so they decided to visit some tourist sites after.

They felt bad that they had to leave and go back home but Minho promised they would come back because this place held special memories for them.

They arrived in Korea and Minho asked his driver to first drop Shinhye to her home since he had stopped her from asking her parents to fetch her. They dropped her off and he kissed her, “I miss you already.” He said.

He was now in his room thinking about her. She wanted to shout to the whole world that she was his, after everything that happened there was no way he could wait. He wanted her next to him.