chapter 1

Love Unexpected

Park Shin hye was awaken that morning by the loud sound of her alarm. She had set it the previous night because she did not want to be late for her first day at work. She really wanted to make a good first impression. In her mind she had devised a plan to ensure that her stay at the company is not short lived, she was going to stay as long as possible, nothing was going to get in between that so help her God.

The plan was simple, all she had to do was

1- serve her boss vigilantly

2- serve her boss Vigilantly and finaly

3- serve her boss vigilantly

As she struggled out of her bed, her mind travelled back to last week when she recieved the call that she had got the job and to report first thing Monday morning the next week, that is today. she could not believe it, all her hard work at graduate school had finaly paid off. after recieving the call she had silently sat down on her bed and replayed the whole conversation convincing herself she had heard it right. She immediately called her parents who were not surprised that she had got the job it seemed. They promised her dinner to celebrate her achievement. After which she had called her bestfriend Geun Young. "I got the job", she shouted into the phone the moment Geun Young picked up her call. she did this several times with excitment. "what, you got the job?!, Congrats sweetie, I know how hard you worked for this am so happy you got it.

So when do you start?" Geun young asked. "I start next week Monday because this week is more or less done" Shin Hye replied. She continued thinking about the past events since that call as she prepared her clothes and went into the bathroom for a quick shower. She had gone shopping with Young and the dress for this occassion was decided by the two of them. She had to look good for her first day. They had settled on a black sleeveless pencil dress, knee length, navy blue fitting jacket and simple black shoes. She finished taking a shower, dressed up and looked at herself in the mirror to continue and re assure herself, convinced she quitely moved down stairs to avoid waking her parents and headed straight to the kitchen to have her breakfast.

On reaching the kitchen she was suprised to find her dad busy preparing breakfast.

"Good morning dad, you're up early, did I wake you?"

"Morning dia, no, you didn't wake me, I woke early because I wanted to see you off for your first day. I know you are worried and scared to start this new chapter of your life, wondering if you will do a good job and if people will like you, all I can say to is that these are normal worries but they shouldn't hold you down. My advice to you is simple, Just be your wonderful self and very will love you, Ok dia?"

"Ne, Apa, I will just be myself and all is well." She silently repeated this to herself until she fuly believed it, just be myself, simple.

After finishing her breakfast, she ran to her room, picked her bag and her way down she greeted her mom who had now woken up and left for the bus stop.

While on the bus, she thought about her boss, wondering want her impression of him would be and most importantly what his impression of her would be. the later is what bathered the most because she wanted to leave a very good impression. This man was the CEO of this company not any company but one of the best in whole of Korea. To impress a man of his stature would be huge for her. She had invisioned him as an old man, with strong features.

 

It was a 45 minute ride to the company, she reached at exactly 8am and informed the receptionist that she had come to meet Mr Song Joong Ki. The lady asked her wait for him in some waiting room. There she waited as she admired the place. She was brought back to reality by Mr Song's greeting. "Park Shin Hye ssi, sorry to keep you waiting, am Song Joong Ki ssi, we spoke on the Phone?" Ne, nice to meet you Mr Song. Shin Hye replied. He led her to the elevators and on their way up, Shin Hye looked at the man beside her and thought to herself,God this man is good looking. She couldn't spot even one imperfection, how do people work with such beauty infront of them, he is total distruction. "Thank God am working for some old guy" Shin Hye thought to herself.

 

As they reached the 10th floor where the excutives offices were located, her heart started beating so fast and hard she thought it would jump right out of her chest. She thought she was having a panic attack. Mr Song must have noticed because at that moment, before walking straight to her boss's office, he re-assured her that she had nothing to woory about. They finaly reached his office and on the door was his name, Lee Min Ho, she mentally practiced it but decided not to bather because chances are, she will never have to say it all. Mr Song knock once on the day and a reply came from inside, "come in" She heavily inhaled and exhaled and prepared herself to go in after Mr Song.

 

There goes Chapter one i hope it is to your liking, please comment and advise me on way forward

Thanks