Chapter Two

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWO    

“SANDARA PARK” Bom shouted not giving a sh*t about the looks she’s receiving from their classmates. Dara sighed deeply ‘Damn you corn monster’

 

“Dabby noona?” Tao asked in disbelief

 

Dara tilted her head and uttered, “Dabby?” She looked at her right and uttered the word again, and to her left. 'Dabby' the name is very familiar but she can't remember where she heard that name.

 

“Dara stop doing that, you look stupid” CL said, annoyed as always, Dara swear that Chaerin is always annoyed, like every day.

 

“Dabby? I think I heard that word before. Don’t you think?” Dara looked at her friends with a questioning look.

 

“Ahm unnie .. Don’t you remember them?” Minzy asked in confusion that earned a questioning gaze from Dara, she sighed. “Look at them”

 

Dara looked at the four guys in front of her, she squinted her eyes as if she’s interrogating a bad person. She gasped, “Tao? Sehun?” The two guys nodded and smiled. Its their childhood friends, maybe. She's a little confused now.

 

“Uwaa .. Baby panda .. Sehunnie”

 

“Dabby noonaaaa” Tao ran toward her and gave her a hug, bear hug.

 

“Aish! Stop calling me Dabby.. I feel like I’m the elf slave in Harry Potter .. Do I look like an elf to you?”

 

“Ani .. You look like a rabbit”

 

“Say what?”

 

Their conversation was cut when someone from the other side cleared its throat, Dara looked at that someone and grins. “Baekhyunnie .. How are you?”

 

“I’m fine noona .. By the way, do you still remember him?” Baekhyun pointed it's index finger at the guy standing next to him; who is silently watching the commotion his friends and Dara’s doing. Dara eyes widened as soon as she saw him.

 

“Ahm no, I don’t know him”

 

“You hugged him the other day” Baekhyun said, enjoying Dara's discomfort.

 

“No, I didn’t”

 

“Yes, you did” Baekhyun and Tao is now smiling while the Chaerin and Minji is giving her a questioning look; Bom is pointing her index finger to Chanyeol's direction. 

 

“Park Chanyeol” The guy walked towards her with an unreadable expression,”So. You don’t remember me Darabby?”

 

She pointed him using her index finger with a surprised expression,”Darabby?..  Park Chanyeol .. YEOLLIEEEEEE !!”

 

 

“I’m homeeee!” Dara shouted as soon as she walked in inside their house, she got used at informing people who are present inside the house that she’s home, she’s the youngest remember?

 

“How’s your day princess?” Her Chun oppa asked as he lazily turns the magazine page while his feet are resting at the top of the small table in front of him.

 

“Hmm.. Nice?”

 

“You met new friends?”

 

“Yeah !! I met my friends Bom, Chae and Minji” She answered nonchalantly, as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter