Chapter Nine

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

 

 

“Oppa! Don’t do this to me, I’m your only sister” Dara tried her best to free herself from his brother’s pushing. Does she need to ask her mom if she's adopted?

 

“No! Listen to your oppa. Now, go to your room as I check on something” her loving Sanghyun Oppa left her in front of their house.

 

Dara halfheartedly went upstairs, only to find out that there is a note in front of her door; well, it will passed as a poster with its size; she reached for it and read loudly “Dear messy rabbit, I have gone for a short vacation with your Hyesun unnie, my girlfriend .. Wait? Chun oppa has a girlfriend? I thought it was just Hyun oppa” She stared at the paper and sighed as she continued to read, “I have hidden some money for your allowance in your room, so if you want to be happy then clean your room, hugs Yoochun oppa .. P.S Talk to Sanghyun, he have something to tell you and don’t hate us, and it was his idea”

 

‘What the hell is that mouse talking about?’ She inwardly groaned when she saw the state of her room, no wonder her brothers want her to clean it up, it’s looks like a storm just passed by on signal number ten, she sighed again as she mumbled silently, “I need that allowance, Darn it”

 

 

“Eh? What are you talking about oppa?" Dara half yelled to his brother Sanghyun who is busy packing.

 

“I said I got an offer in Paris from a famous designer to be her professional photographer for her new collection”

 

“I know that part but can I ask why my things are in a luggage too? Are you going to take me with you?”

 

“The school just started Dara so, no. About that one, hyung have this brilliant idea that while the two of us is away; you’re going to stay with auntie”

 

“Ah!” Dara nodded, “I’ll be staying with auntie who happened to be Chanyeol’s mom, I think I can- WHAT??!!” Dara looked at her brother like she’s going crazy. This is not good. Bad idea. Bad.

 

Sanghyun just lead Dara to walked outside as he carry their bags, “ Uhm.. That was hyung’s idea”

 

“I can live here alone” Dara looked at their house, “While you two are away oppa”

 

“No, We still want to have a house when we get back from our respective trips and you can’t stay with Appa either” Sanghyun said as he noticed the smile on Dara’s face, “He and his new family went into a camp”

 

“But what about with Bom?”

 

“No, They need a house too, to warm them from cold weather and don’t” Sanghyun waved his index finger, “Don’t mention your other friends, they need a house too”

 

“Yaa! It’s not like I’m going to burn their house, you know”

 

Sanghyun gave her a look as she sighed, “But why with auntie?” Sanghyun placed their luggages in compartment and walked towards the cab, he gesture her to hop on “Because Chanyeol is there”.

 

In a matter of minutes, they're alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter