Chapter Three

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THREE  

 

THE NEXT DAY ..
 

As Dara step-in in the bus, she started to roam her eyes around hoping to find a new sit, she doesn't want to sit beside that rude boy again. She found an available seat beside a blonde boy who looked so cute in its serious face.


She was about to walked towards that direction when someone grab her TamTam away from her, she slits her eyes trying to find the culprit and  it didn't took her long to found the culprit because there he is, the rude boy who is looking at her like she did something wrong.

 

"Ya! Give me back my TamTammie"

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Eh?" She didn't expect that one.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Sandara Park"

 

"Sandara Park? Your name is quite unique eh?"

 

She tries to reached for her loving doll which is kind of imposible because he stretches his arms upward making it hard for her to reach because of her height and lucky for him because he's tall.

 

"Chanyeol .. Park Chanyeol"

 

"You're a Park too?" Dara asked him innocently, "Are we on the same Park tree?"

 

"Obviously no, I'm from tall Park family who have a beautiful genes.. Why you belonged to the..." He looked at her from head to toe, "Whatever"

 

"Ya!! You!!" Dara can't think of a bad word because it is bad, instead she kicked him on his feet making him to winced in pain and bend a little, "I hate you" She didn't get her doll though, she plan to just let their teacher get it from him.
 

 

"Good to know" said by the boy.

 

 

Chanyeol didn’t gave back her doll back instead he ran away from the bus as soon as they reached the school ground which made Dara more annoyed than earlier, she ran after him. Another thing she's lacking is endurance, she can't ran fast.

 

“Yaaaa! Give me back my Tamtammie!!”

 

“No”

 

“You giant .. give me back my TamTammiee!”

 

Chanyeol ran faster than before that made Dara to follow his pace which is faster than her speed a while ago, as soon as she saw Chanyeol stopped and tried to catch it's breathe due to exhaustion she literally jumped behind him that cause for him to stumbled and lay on the solid ground, she stood next to him and stepped on his hand which is holding her doll, and harshly retrieved her doll.

 

Chanyeol on the other hand seem too shocked to move, he stayed on that position and he laughed hysterically afterwards. Dara frowned looking at him, wondering why he is laughing ..

 

“It’s pink”

 

“What is pink?” Dara asked innocently, clueless on what he just said.

 


“You’re undies is pink .. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

 

Dara blushed red like a tomato if that is possible for her age, she walked back where Chanyeol is and kicked his side, one.. two.. three!

 

“You giant .. What is wrong with you .. I hate you so much!”

 

Their mothers were called in the office that day and ever since that day, the war between them has begun, unfortunately for Dara. Their mothers are college friends and liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter