Chapter Sixteen

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

 

“Where did you put your money?” Bom asked her husband Kris, who’s holding their son Seunghyun.

 

Kris assessed her expression and when he’s sure that she’s calm he answered, “Seungri”
 

 

“Why? Our son is also a participant, why did you bet your money to Seungri” Kris just shrugged his shoulder.

 

It’s been four years and seven months since Dara got married to Chanyeol, two years since Bom wedded to Kris, a year for Minji and Sehun and five years or so for Tao and Chaerin. They are neighbors and have this barbecue every second Sunday of the month which they all need attend to. They all lived happily now, contented.

 

Today is one of the usual Sunday's that they gathered together at Park’s backyard. Dara and Chanyeol first born is a girl named Chandee, Seungri is Tao and Chaerin’s son while Seunghyun is Bom’s and Kris. Minji is still long way to her delivery, she just announced earlier that she’s three months pregnant much to the women delight, Sehun have an expression now though.

 

They are having a race now, the kids are piled in one line side by side while the father of the respective kid is holding them, and their wives are preparing their food. On the other end was Baekhyun holding a bottled milk, the kids are hungry at this time because Tao woke them up from their sleep just to made this race possible.

 

“Then go!” Tao announced as the father’s let go their kid.

 

The kids walked towards the milk, almost because they’re not that steady, they’re still clumsy in walking. They look like penguin though.

 

“Come on Riri, walked faster... Push Tabi, push him... Ow” Tao winced in pain when Chaerin hit him using a newspaper.

 

It looks like it’s only Seungri who is hungry because Chandee took its time to walk calmly and seems don’t give a thing about that bottled milk, Seunghyun is calm too... He’s walking towards Chandee with a small smile on his face.

 

“Now you know why I didn’t put my money to our son” Kris told his wife with a smile, Bom smiled back delighted that her Tabi is choosing his future right.

 

“Ri, stop. Don’t go with that bottle, turn around, and turn around. Don’t let Tabi went near Chandee” Tao exclaimed in frustration.

 

Now that Dara and Chanyeol end up together, Tao is now shipping its own son Seungri with their little angel, Chandee.

 

“Are you not going to stop?” Chaerin hit him again, the others laughed happily.

 

 

 

Many more years later..

 

Chanyeol is busy constructing the swing he planned to have at their backyard when he heard his daughter’s loud shriek; Chandee is other girl he loves beside with that bipolar wife of him.

 

“Appaaaa!!” Chandee is now five, today is her fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter