Chapter Five

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Is the poster okay? I made it myself kkk~

CHAPTER FIVE

 

 

On the day Dara get on the bus at their first day of school, she met a rude boy who was snobbed at her; First impression. On the same bus, there are other little kids that hated who they are seated with,

 

Chaerin is looking outside the window when someone pokes her continuously that  started to irritate her; isn’t it obvious that she’s nervous in parting away from her mom? Is this boy insensitive or what?

 

Tao on the other hand is busy poking the girl beside him, he’s nervous and he want to have someone to befriend him to ease his nervousness, but the girl just glared at him.

 

Minzy is fidgeting her new dress and waiting for the bus to move before she can ran away and stick with her mom who’s standing outside their house and waving her hands.

 

Sehun is ignoring his surroundings, kids that in the verge of crying from parting away. ‘What a bunch of baby’ he thought. He’s nervous too but he doesn’t want to show it, he’s a strong boy.

 

Baekhyun is observing his surrounding, waiting for some kids to cry and ran away from the bus. ‘That would be fun’. Witnessing a baby crying inside a six years old body.

 

Bom on the other hand is peacefully seating behind a dead kid who’s busy looking at the other kids, she munched her corn and ..munched..munched.. Her mom gave her lots of food with a promise to behave at class and she agreed. She always loves food.

 

 

“I want this .. play this” Tao shouted at his friends.

 

The eight of them is now at the videoke house having their welcoming party for the girl’s comeback. In their fifth grade, Dara moved out together with her mother to Busan, Bom was sent to States by her mom to continue her study while Chaerin accompany her father to Japan. Minzy stayed in Seoul and become totally close with her bus seatmate, Sehun.

 

Ever since they are young, Chaerin and Tao always bickered even at the smallest things same goes to Dara and Chanyeol, Minzy and Sehun always have this something special while Bom and Baekhyun always support their friend’s weirdness.

 

“No. you weirdo, why would you want to sing the Girl’s Generation “I Got A Boy” eh?” CL exclaimed annoyed, definitely annoyed. “Are you gay?”

 

“What? Just because I want to sing that you’ll accuse me of being gay?? Are you kidding me?”

 

“Then why do you want to sing that?”

 

“I love the song. That’s all”

 

“You love the song? I got a boy?? I got a boy?!!” Chaerin is yelling now while poking Tao's forehead continuously.

 

“Minzy, Let's sing this together..” Sehun punched the number for ‘All for You’ song as soon as Minzy nodded, they ignoring the ongoing fight with the group; Tom and Jerry.

 

“Bom, will you please stop eating? You start eating since we got here and that’s 20 minutes ago”

 

“Mind your own business, Hyunnie.” She took a bite from the alluring apple in front of her, ”Oh. Look your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter