Chapter Fifteen

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

 

It’s been a while now since Chanyeol proposed to her and still they don’t have an accurate plan about the wedding but she’s fine with it. Dara pursue her career as the main model of their joined business which is a clothing line named “Blackjack”. The four of them owned it; Bom, Minji, Chaerin and she, actually the four of them are models but she's the only one who is full time in it. Bom and Minji are more focused in the paperwork’s of their business while Chaerin is more on designing clothes and advertisement of their clothing line. Once in a while Bom and Minji designed clothes too.

 

Bom’s expertise is dresses, gowns and cocktails; Chaerin is edgy, cool that is more on hip hop but still elegant enough while Minji is clothes that can wear in semi-formal events that look simple but still not. They are also known as trend setter line because famous celebrity wore their clothes and Chaerin sometimes is their adviser on what to wear and not.

 

Recently Chaerin try something that is out of their comfort zone or usual designs, she decided to try designing different dresses for wedding which earned a positive response from their loyal consumer. The first batch of designs will be reveal this coming fifth day of May by having a photo shoot and Dara will be again the main model.

 

“Chaerin, I am so excited about this new adventure of yours. OMG, Wedding dress? Like seriously,  it is amazing and I’m so honored that you choose me to be the main model” Dara is so hyper about this line, at first she doubt if Chaerin can pull it off but when they’re loyal consumer supported this one, she’s more than happy.

 

“Of course, you’re a sister to me and I know you’ll love this one. Can we go?” Chaerin smiled widely, happy to see Dara this hyper.

 

But before Dara can say anything, her phone rang and she gave Chaerin an apologetic smile which she answers with a nod. It’s her fiancée Chanyeol, Dara tilted her head remembering if they have a scheduled date today but she can’t remember anything.

 

“Yeollie?”

 

No one answer but instead she heard a guitar playing, she smiled knowing that it’s Chanyeol random attitude. He started to sing a song which made Dara’s smile went wide. She remembers that she sang this song before when she already know how to play guitar thanks to her persistent attitude to made Chanyeol say yes.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

“Yeollie aa~ I have something to show to you”

 

“What is it?”

 

“It’s a surprise; I’ll show it to you at home. Okay?” Dara hum happily beside Chanyeol who gave her a questioning look, they’re on their way home now and Dara randomly said that to him.

 

“Yeollieeeee!! Come down now” Dara continues to scream for his name.

 

When Chanyeol arrived at the living room and seated at the couch, Dara sat across him and placed the guitar to her lap. She can’t help but grin from ear to ear; she just couldn’t contain her excitement about her surprise to him.

 

She breathes deeply and looks at him, directly. She looks down and started to strum the instrument that produce a soothing melody and then she sings. Sarah Geronimo - Can This Be Love

 

Can this be love I'm feeling right now
I know for certain I'm feeling right now
I don't recall ever feeling this way
Tell me what does one say
To one who makes me feel this way
Can this be love I'm feeling right now
I am not sure of this feeling somehow
Why do I tremble whenever you're near
I can't seem to say my words so you'll hear

 

Eh? Why did she choose this song? Why in millionth of song in the world she choose this? Of course. She needs to confirm something.

 

This is the first time I'm gonna say "I love you"
It's the first time I ever felt so helpless deep inside
If I had to say a thousand times I'd tell you once again
This is the first time I'm gonna say "I love you

 

Confirmed. She look directly at him when she said the three magical words that you’ll say to your love ones. Darn it! Why is he avoiding my gaze? Did he still hate me? No. We’ve been close since I lived here.

 

Can this be love I'm feeling right now
I love the feeling it's giving me now
A voice inside me is guiding me now
It's telling me now
To take your hand and say

 

Chanyeol is now staring at her. Don’t get affected, don’t. Who am I kidding, of course I’m affected because hell-o? She just confirmed something and its a big deal.

 

“Yeol? It’s done”

 

“Oh, okay” he started to walked to the direction where the stair is but before he can fully disappear on her sight, she called him.

 

“Yeol? How is it?”

 

 

He smiled. “It’s good though you messed with some notes but it’s a great performance and your voice too.” And he’s gone but her smile is not.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

“He is so weird” Dara exclaimed to her friend Chaerin who’s giving her a warm smile. They’re on their way to the venue of the photo shoot that will serve as their official photo for the launching of the new design. “This wedding dress is really beautiful” Dara once again smiled.

 

Once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter