Chapter Seven

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

 

“Why are we here again?” Bom asked annoyed, she’s supposed to be on her bed sleeping soundly because it’s freaking Saturday but no, she found herself at this amusement park with her enthusiastic friends. Saturday. Early Morning. Please help her.

 

“Don’t give me that glare, you corn monster” Baekhyun said defensively. “It’s Chanyeol’s and Tao idea” He used his lips to point out the main culprits of this crazy activity on SATURDAY MORNING.

 

“You still agreed on this”

 

“Come on Chae Chae.. Let’s just go hm?” Tao said cutely although he’s a little irritated because it’s still early but he’s with his friends so, it’s fine. And besides this is his idea. Funny how it backfired. 

 

“Hands off , Take your dirty hands off my shoulder. Now.” Chaerin pushed Tao a little not too gently.

 

“Are you on your period right now?” Chaerin glared at him, he smiled “Ooops, I forgot you’re always on your period.” And he ran away because Chaerin is now chasing him with a deadly glare and an imaginary ax.

 

“So now that we’re here... Let split up” Chanyeol suggested which earned an ethusiastic yes from Sehun, a loud NO from CL and Bom. “Let’s just meet before lunch, yes?” Before Chaerin and Bom can object, Chanyeol already dragged the confused Dara away from their little circle.

 

Dara shrugged and asked, “So? Where are we first off to?”

 

“There” and he smiled widely. Dara followed his gaze and she just, ‘Oh boy’

 

 

“Palli! Don’t be such a baby”

 

“A baby? You’re saying that I’m acting like a baby?? Yeollieee! You do know that I hate scary things.. All of them, wait!” She gave him a curious stare, “If I’m afraid in scary things then why am I still hanging out with you?” She said full in sarcasm.

 

“I don’t know... why are you asking me that silly question and besides you don’t hate me, you love me” He wiggled his eyebrows, he WIGGLED it. My body just die. HE IS SO CUTE. ASDFGHJKL.

 

“Whoa!! Easy, where did that came from?” There is no way that I'm going to be carried away from his weirdness, “Yaaaaaaaaaa!! Put me down” Chanyeol carried her like she weights nothing, they were now inside the haunted house and she’s scared like hell. ‘Who invented this thing? Who included this in amusement park? Who?!’. Chanyeol who always followed what people say to him willingly put the scared Dara down.

 

“Why did you put me down?" She yelled at him but not forgetting to stick close to him. In case of emergency. You'll never know.

 

“You said to put you down” He reasoned out.

 

“No, what if a scary being suddenly appeared in front of me? What will I do?”

 

“I don’t know... Why you don’t think fast” He said a little amuse.

 

“Why?” She asked a little confuse.

 

“Because someone is behind you right now and I think she just came from the horror movie, she looks like Sadako though”

 

Dara froze on her spot.. Slowly, as in very slowly turns her head and there she is, the creature who gave her nightmare the first time she watched the movie “The Ring” and didn’t let her sleep properly for a month. Her father kicked her out once on their room because he said she’s old enough to sleep with her parents while her brothers more. And scare her. What a family I have. *roll eyes*

 

Chanyeol counted in his mind, ‘3 .. 2 .. 1 ..’

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” Dara suddenly broke a ran towards Chanyeol who is just steps away and hugged him tightly or better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter