Chapter Eight

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER EIGHT 

 

 

Dara walked to school with awkwardness due to what happened at the amusement park last Sunday but despite that Chanyeol still fetched her, so here they are right now walking together without talking, Dara thinks that they're back to stranger-with-memories drama again, Gee! Why in all time they both decided to look at the same direction? Looked what happened. In miracle of all miracles, they didn't met in the street anyone from their friends, maybe because it’s too early? Dara shrugged, Maybe.

 

She hoped their friends forgot what they saw under the tree that night because it will be more awkward. She hate this giant right? Dara frowned, I hate him? She’s confused as hell right now. Gee ! Dara's self-talk was cut when they entered their homeroom and greeted by their friends, just them, how suspicious. Everything went smooth because no one mention that incident but she talked too early because the moment Tao opened the door and saw both of them doing their own business, he grinned widely which made Dara eyed him curiously as she breathe deeply, "Here it comes"

 

"Chanyeol and Dara kissing in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

 

Dara thought he'll end there but no he repeated it, "Chanyeol and Dara kissing in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P .. Ouch"

 

You read it right, he said 'ouch' because Sehun took its liberty to throw his notebook to the annoying panda. Chaerin said thanks to Sehun, same goes from Bom and Minzy while Baekhyun got annoyed with Sehun, He sure love it when Sehun threw that notebook but he’ll love it more when Chaerin made it to throw her 4 inches shoe to the annoying panda but Sehun beat her when he threw the notebook first; Baekhyun sighed in disappointment.

 

"What a friends I have"

 

"Just be happy that we can still tolerate your weirdness all these years"

 

"What?” Tao looked at them in an accused eyes, “Is it wrong to be happy when your ship is sailing?"

 

You read it right again, Tao is their number one shipper since they were young. He supports Chanyeol on annoying me; Tao believed that "The more you hate, the more you love". That explained why he's always picking on Chaerin but you can't tell that to the cat, Chaerin because she’s skin Tao alive.

 

"Didn't you think you just made it more, more awkward between the two?"

 

"Nope. I didn't think of that but now that you mentioned it. I think I just made them both more awkward towards each other"

 

"You stupid"

 

"Ya!!! I have feelings too you know"

 

 

After Tao made them more awkward he started to ignore her again, so Dara guess that they’re back to stranger-with-memories again which she hated the most. It’s not fair; she didn’t do anything offending so why is he being cold again on her. How frustrating, she did try to bug him all day but Na-ah he just brushed me off. How annoying, so here I am now hiding behind the locker.. To surprise him. Minutes later, she heard footsteps coming, she peaked a little and saw the four guys as she heard Tao whining about something but got ignored by his hyung, poor baby. She prepare herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter