Chanyeol - Special Chapter

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

 

 

I still remember the first day I met her. He was six and stubborn as hell. He doesn't want to attend school not that he's afraid to be part away from her mother but because he wanted to just play. As he hopped to the bus, the frown on his face is not leaving: he really doesn’t want to go to school.

 

 


The bus stopped which added to his annoyance but suddenly vanished when he saw a kid, that have a doll together with her. He was hypnotized by her face to the extent that he acted rude when she greeted him; he just gave a tight smiled that earned a frowned to the beautiful face of her seat mate in the bus. Is it possible to felt this when you're just a kid? That is what he didn't know.

 

 


The next day, he was beyond excited to attend school. He had something to looked forward to, he saw her the next day looking around so he guessed she's looking for new seat which he didn't like at all, so he grab her doll and he raised it higher. She tried to reach for it but he used his height as advantage but she can't reach it much to his delight. I asked her name and when she gave it, I started to form a couple name which is kind of ridiculous. I insulted her name and their tree which I didn't get why I did that because as I think of it now, I think I insulted my tree too since we have the same surname.

 

 


Since then I started to picked on her and pissed her off in any possible way I got. When she told me that she hated me, I feel happy because she noticed me. I started to enjoyed school because I'll be able to see her again and witness her red face due to annoyance. Much to my delight, our mom's knew each other and their kind of close, talk about fate. We're just five blocks away, five blocks everybody. How did I know? I counted it. I can count until ten that time. TEN.

 

 


That time I thought I'm just fond of her because she's pretty so my feelings are complicated but what I'm sure of is I don't want her to stop playing with me. My dad once said that if you like a girl you should let the girl know that you exist and by doing that, it’s kind of having her attention to you, only you. So that was my goal that time.

 

 


I always gave her some weird gifts which she didn't know why I gave such thing but I know why. The message that I always leave, "Shine bright likes a diamond" because like a diamond she's too precious to me.

 

 


When I saw her crying on the swing at the park, I felt like I got stabbed at my heart. I never want to see her cry. No, never. Even it’s odd, he went to her side and comforts her much to her surprise. He clearly noticed it.

 

 


When I told her about our promise, I'm nervous that she might reject it. I'm not sure why I said those words; Marriage? They're just eleven years old that time but he doesn't care, he wants to be with her and that's final. Imagined his happiness when she agreed with him, he'll make sure that they're going to fulfill that promise because promises are meant to be come true.

 

 


When she left, he felt like she betrayed him. They we're good friends now and he treasured it. She hurt him without her knowing so, he builds up this wall within him to protect himself. Even his friends can't do anything about it.

 

 


She came back!! After seven years, she's finally back. He's so happy but his expression said otherwise. She's bubbly now and weird? He guessed she had a great time in Busan. Start then, she bugged him every possible time but he doesn’t care. He's mad remember?

 

 

 

“Sandara Park?” Baekhyun muttered while the four of them watched as the siblings walked away.

 

 

“Familiar isn’t it?” Tao asked as his index and thumb finger is in his chin. Stupid, her name is too familiar for him to forget.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter