Chapter Ten

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

 

 

It’s been days that they're living together, Chanyeol patience is amusing. He can handle all Dara's weird suggestions and randomness like what always happened to them,

 

"I'm starving"

 

"Me too"

 

"Yeollie, cook something"

 

"I'm not your servant so cook for yourself"

 

"But I'm not allowed to cook and besides I don't know how to cook"

 

 "What? You’re a girl; you’re supposed to know how to do household chores. How will you find a husband then?"

 

"Yaa! If that imaginary husband just wants me to do household chores then why don't he marry a maid instead?"

 

She has a point but Chanyeol would never admit it. "Whatever. Now, put this frying pan there at the stove"

 

"Why don't you do it?"

 

"I'm teaching you how to fry a fish so, listen and follow what I'll say" 

 

"Fine. Aish!"

 

"Go! Go! Come on, don't be scared." Chanyeol pushed her towards the stove with the angry oils ready to attack her if she comes near.

 

"That fish won't flip itself alone, it needs help"

 

Since Dara is petite she easily dodge Chanyeol's hand and placed herself behind him, she pushed him "No, the oil is mad at me .. Here" She reaches for Chanyeol's hand, "Take this spatula and fry that darn fish..."

 

 

 It’s a typical night were you can find people watching television, texting their friends for updates, hang outs and all things just to pass time but for students they're supposed to be doing their homework which Dara and Chanyeol is not doing.

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

 

"Stop. Screaming" Chanyeol exclaimed, annoyed at her loud voice.

 

"We're watching a horror movie, screaming is a good choice. Wae? What do you want me to do? Laugh my lungs out?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter