Chapter Twelve

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

Monday came and Dara doesn't feel like going to school. Her eyes is still fluffy from crying which made her brothers asked her multiple times about what’s the cause of it but she refused to give an answer because it’s her right. As soon as she stepped out from their house, she feel like she wanted to cry again because there is no annoyed Chanyeol waiting for her. She bit her lips to stop herself; sometimes it’s hard to change the things you've got used too.


She arrived at school without having trouble and saw her friends looking at her in confusion, she thinks they have clue on what's happening between them but choose not to ask.


"Yo! Tiny Lady... Something’s wrong?" Her partner Kris asked her.


"No-none"


"Don't lie. Of course there is, you have fight with bipolar Park number two?" Kris gave them nickname that goes with Bipolar Park 1 and 2. She's number one because it's based on their height. Psh!.


"Naaa"


"Don't deny it. It’s obvious you know, for starter why are you seating on different desk? You two bipolar Park are seat mates right?"


Dara walked towards Chanyeol direction and sat next to him, No Hi, no smile. She faced Kris who is sitting next to her, "Can I hang out with you later?"


Kris looked behind her that made Dara to check what is it and there he is, Chanyeol looking directly at Kris. She bring her attention back to Kris who faced her with hesitation,

 

"Sure"


 

After someone hurts you, you're not the same anymore and she's guilty about it. She's been quiet since that day, gone with the super active and talkative Dara. She started to completely ignore Chanyeol and hangs out with Kris much to Bom's displeasure and annoyance. Though, Chanyeol tried to talk to her several times but she can't; she might cry in front of him.

 

Their friends are supportive for both of them, they just stay with her and cheer her up even though they didn't know the whole story. Tao was somehow depressed because his ship is sinking and she feels sorry for him.


Dara and Kris are now hanging out under the tree at the right side of the school bulding. Dara is busy arranging the photos to her photo album while Kris is reading a book. Dara is so immersed on what she's doing that she didn't noticed Kris moved and now staring at her.


"What is it giant?" After she finally felt the force Kris is emanating.


"Nothing" He looked back at the book he's reading but she got his attention again is what she asked next,


"Do you like me?" She asked immediately before she can think about it.


"Whoa! Easy tiny Park, where'd you get that?"


She stopped what she's doing for a minute to look at Kris, "Well, You're always by my side and makes me smile"

 

"Correction, you're following me, insisting to hang out with me" He pointed himself, and sighs when he saw the dejected look from Dara's eyes, "By the way, yes I like you but not in a romantic way"


"Care to elaborate Mr. Cold Giant?"


"You and Bipolar Park number two have something going on and I bet it’s kind of related about love, Oops" He raised his index finger, "Don't deny it tiny lady, I have eyes that can see clearly. As I was saying, you and that Mr. Always-Serious-Bipolar Park have this tension." He picked one of the photo scattered on the grass, its her and Chanyeol when they're still young. "So if I told you that I like you and treat you like I'm a sick love puppy, isn’t that going to label me as the third wheel?"


"Every love story has a third wheel?" She answered like she's asking a question, she grabbed the photo from his grasp.


"To what? To make the leading man test his feelings toward the leading lady? That he feel threaten? That he's jealous?"


"Something likes that"


"Well that . What if in the process that we're together I fall for you then time comes that Chanyeol confessed what he truly feels about you and you accepted it because you feel the same. What will happen to me? Sulk in one corner?"


"And your point is?"


"I'm protecting myself from this lame situation. Come on, you're pretty, bubbly, hyper, weird and why are you looking at me like that? Stop that." Kris glared at her then he continued, "It’s not hard to fall for you and by that it is not easy to fall out of love too. This love triangle thingy is old school and I don't think I belong there. All I want is to have fun and enjoy my life."


"How will you going to do that?"


"I'll just be your unlucky friend who is unfortunately always there for you"


"Ya!"


"And beside you're not my style"


"Yaaaaa!!"


Screw that photos flying like they have wings, she need to get back with this annoying giant whose legs is twice long as her and laughing like crazy.

 

 

"Let’s get back to your Bipolar Park, Tiny"


Kris suggested, they're in Han River now, jogging. Well, Kris is doing that while she is barely moving from where she's standing. He already had two runs while she is not even in half and whining exaggeratedly.


"What are you suggesting?"


"Let’s make him jealous"


"No."


"Come on, don't be kill joy"


"How will he be jealous when he felt nothing for me?"


"Are you really that dumb, Ouch" She stepped on him, he glared at her "Every person know that he likes you. Wait, loves you. He's just stupid not to realize"


"No, he doesn't love me"


"Let see. Are you in or out?"

 

"Kris that's a dumb idea" He arched his eyebrows but his lips is tugging a small smile.

 

"Let’s do it" She said with eagerness. Lets see.

 

 

Their "Dumb Plan" implemented at the following day, Monday. It's a usual sight that Dara is sticking with Kris much to her friends annoyance. Both of them got really close, like shoelace and shoe or something like that.

 

Kris and Dara are now in the cafeteria grabbing their lunch, both of them are engaged in a serious talk about their plan when Dara saw something or rather someone, she immediately shoved the pasta to Kris's mouth and smiled sweetly. Kris's face is somehow ridiculous because Dara forced his mouth to open without giving a warning and because of that she laughed.

 

"What the hell?"


"Shut you ugly mouth giant. My Vipes is here and he's looking at us" Dara tried her best to make her eyes large to warn this annoying giant in front of her.


Kris have no choice but to swallow what Dara gave him with a frown on his handsome face. He hates pasta, Aish!. In return Kris gently/harshly feed Dara with his burger, her eyes widened.


"You.. Giant, how dare you .. You feed me like I'm one of your pal. Yaa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter