Chapter Ten

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

 

Time Skip..

 

Eight in the evening and still no sign of annoying Dara roaming around the house; Chanyeol got annoyed when Dara was partnered up with other guy, don't get him wrong: he just found it annoying for unknown reason. He's starting to get worried but a sudden doorbell made him sighed in relief. It's Dara, soaked from the rain.

 

"You dumb giant, why did you leave me? You know I don't have umbrella with me looked what happened" He didn't respond and just went to his room to get a clean towel to warmth up the freezing Dara.

 

 "Brrr... Cold"

 

"Stop complaining... You're already covered with three blankets. What more do you want?"

 

"You insensitive jerk. I'm freaking feeling cold and your scolding me? Where is justice... Brrr" Dara shivered under the pile of blanket.

 

"You’re hot"

 

"I know but your timing is kind of awkward"

 

"You’re not hot as hot but hot as... In body temperature"

 

Dara stared at him, “Humanities is losing it geniuses, Aristotle died, Newton passed away, Einstein died and I'm not feeling well" and with that she slowly drifted to sleep much to Chanyeol's annoyance.

 

 

"Can you teach me how to play a guitar?" Dara suddenly appeared beside the serious Chanyeol. She's been absent in school for two days and in that two days Chanyeol took care of her, today her fever fade completely and her energetic self is slowly coming back much to Chanyeol's displeasure.

 

"Why would I?"

 

"Because I'm your best friend?"

 

"Who told you?"

 

 "I did." She smiled widely, "I proclaimed it remember? And besides our moms are best friends so we inherited it. Cool right?" She smiled again which triggered something inside Chanyeol.

 

 

"Dara, I told you to turn off the lights when it is unused" Dara just waved her hands to shut him up. Kris is with them, they're finalizing the line they needed for their Literature project which is to role play a scene in one they're preferred movie.

 

"Yeollie, I never make the same mistake twice" Dara said still not lifting her head from typing.

 

"Twice?! You did this multiple times" They both ignored Kris who is quietly observing the situation they're having.

 

"I know" Dara finally looked up, "Because I make it five or six times... You know, just to be sure" Chanyeol just looked at her in disbelief while Kris is suppressing a smile.

 

"You're hopeless... Why is it hard for you to turn off the lights anyway?"

 

"Oh come on, what if the moment I turned off the light; Dark force suddenly appeared out of nowhere and abduct me?" Dara stated animatedly, "I'm just saving you from my brother's wrath.. You're welcome"

 

"Whatever"

 

"Walk out King"

 

 "You're impossible" Kris muttered in amusement.

 

Dara winks, "I know" and she smiled.

 

 

It’s been a while since Dara started to live together with Chanyeol. She's now back in their house much to Chanyeol's delight. They're now back to normal and by normal she meant annoys each other. Well, more like Dara annoys Chanyeol, its part of their daily routine and when it didn't happen they feel like going sick. That everybody, is how strong their bond is.



She noticed these past few days that Chanyeol is ignoring her. Again. *sighs* but she didn't mind at all because hello? She's used to it. That giant is bipolar I tell you. Wait, more like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter