Chapter One

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

"Oppa .. Uwaaaa! How dare you forget me?! I'm you're only sister" Dara ignored all the stare she's receiving from the people around her because of being loud, she's on her way to the mall to meet her oppa ..

 

"You're sleeping earlier when I checked on you and I don't want to wake you up ..besides I don't want to be late"

 

"You know oppa, I love you for not waking me up but still you left without me .. You're princess" Dara said in frustration, her brothers left without her!

 

"But you're tired. You just arrived last night"

 

Dara sighed on her oppa's statement. He's right, she's tired and sleep is what her body needed. She just arrived yesterday from their hometown Busan, she attended high school there and now that she's going to college, their mother let her to study at Seoul where her oppa’s are, Sanghyun and Yoochun are living. She is the youngest in the family and only girl besides her mother..

 

Today is the day where her Sanghyun oppa will buy her needed stuffs for school and going to meet his girl. She was so excited but she overslept that’s why her brother left without her, he hates being late.

 

"Oppa, where will I'll go to meet you?"

 

"Find the fountain and I'll be there  ... I'm in red shirt okay?"

 

"Arasso .. Bye"

 

Dara looked to her left and right to find that fountain and it took her 10 minutes to finally see it, you can't blame her.. It’s been a long time since she last set her footstep in this shopping mall. Wearing a balloon skirt, a fit blouse partnered by a boots she roamed around.

 

As a good sister that she is, it’s a duty of her to make fun of your siblings and yes! She's fulfilling that duty by any minute now. She walked like a ninja and used all her ninja skills behind her 'Oppa' who's wearing the red shirt and a cap, unaware of her plan. She giggled in excitement and ignore the weird stare she's receiving from the people around the place. Hey, she doesn’t even know them anyway so why bother in whatever they'll say.



In a short distance, she literally: yes, literally jumped at him to scare the hell out of him, that's the plan but it didn’t happen, she was supposed to scare him, right? but instead she encircled her arms to her ‘oppa’s waist and didn't let go of the hug, instead she rub her cheeks on his ‘brothers’ back.


"Oppa? Since when did you gain this lean body eh?" Her brother is not graced with manly bulky body but he’s still lean enough for a guy.


"A couple of years ago?" 


Dara frowned, something is wrong. "Why is your voice different Oppa?"


"I don't know.. Maybe because I'm not your Oppa?" The guy let go of her hands encircling its waist and turned around to face h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter