Maybe it was just this time

Approaching A Lion

The next morning Ken woke up a bit dazed, wondering why he wasn’t in his own bed. Wait, why am I on the couch?

Oh

Right, he searched around for the second person that had been on said couch that night. Leo was sitting at the kitchen table staring at him across the living room.

No one could look as scary whilst eating cereal as Leo did in that moment.

“Good… morning…?” Ken tried unsure, Leo just continued to stare.

Getting up proved to be feat, the blanket had decided that it didn’t want to be separated from the main vocal, so he was forced to trip-dragged it for a bit before almost flying on his face, until he was free.

The scene in front of him caused Leo to duck his head as he tried holding back a laugh. The other looked so funny and so adorable, he couldn’t look at him.

Ken, barely getting away from the clingy blanket with an unscared face, went to raid the fridge before seating himself down opposite the black haired.

“Are the other’s awake?” he asked whilst nibbling on a roll, he received a head shake, “Really? Isn’t it time for schedule soon?”

They sat in silence for a bit and then they heard a “Oh NO! NONONONONONON!” from the bedroom and then the sound of stuff being hit followed by moans and groans.

“GET UP GET UP! WE HAVE TO GO SOON!! MY ALARM DIDN'T GO OFF!!” N was yelling at the top of his voice and as the members stumbled out of the room it was apparent that they had been the victims of the hitting noises.

N stormed out after them, holding some pants, herding the half asleep members to the bathroom, handing out clothes, cheering on whilst they made and ate breakfast.

“Good, you two are up! Get ready! We need to leave in 5!” he greeted the two at the table, who were calmly taking what was happening. Ken and Leo nodded in unison and got to it.

As they all sat in the car, 7 minutes later -Ravi hadn’t been able to decide on what cap to wear, until N had picked on for him- N seemed proud of himself for having gotten them out the house so fast.
And off they went to the first schedule.

They had been told that after the first practice session they would be given cameras and filming lunch much like in MTV Diary, and then head to a performance.

The practice session passed without hitch and the boys were happy as they got the okay to go to lunch.

N and Ravi had the camera the instant it was handed to them.
Leo wasn’t really happy about the camera, it meant bye bye to a quiet lunch. He listened to the other ramble on towards the small device, whilst carefully eating all of the food.

They were distracted anyway, they wouldn’t notice.

“Now, our Leo-ah, Leo say something,” they had the camera pointed at him. Just his luck, he had a eggroll half way to his mouth and was glaring at them. Silently, he ate his food and reached out to get more, not planning on fore filling their wish.

“Leoooo, please say something~~” Ken tried aegyo and poked Leo’s side.

It did make him flinch, not because Ken poking him was something new, he did it all the time when they were trying to get him to talk. No, it was different, or so he had thought.

 After sharing a bed, technically, a couch, he had thought maybe Ken and his relationship had become different. But seeing him behave like he always did, made him crumble just a bit inside. He had been foolish to think it was different.

Ken was the same as he always was in front of the camera, playing around with N and trying to get him to talk. Breakfast had been nice and silent, why on earth had he thought their relationship would change?

As he thought this over, his grumbling didn’t go unnoticed, Ken pouted at the sight of the other seeming down. He had tried acting like he always did, why did the other look like he was upset?

 In the end, he decided to scoot over to the other, leaving N and Ravi in the spotlight and smile as Leo looked up in surprise.

“Eggroll?” he said trying to not act as though his heart was about to leap out of his chest.

It was a fact that, Leo didn’t like to be disturbed whilst eating and now that he thought of it, no one dared offer the lion any food.
Anyway, before the surprised Leo could react,  the determined Ken had taken his plate and piled all the food he knew Leo liked onto it before plonking it back on its spot. Leo slowly came back to reality, looking at Ken and at his food and back at Ken, as if he couldn’t really process what had just happened. Had he just given him food?
Ken started to fidget as the other made no sign of touching his food.

Finally, after staring at the food as if it was an illusion the lion picked up his chopsticks and started to eat.
Unconsciously, Ken let out a breathe he didn’t know he had been holding, and started to eat again too.

N and Ravi had noticed their third MC was missing and they came to play with Ken. This time he made sure to give Leo some space and not bother him with getting him to speak, for which the black haired was grateful and even shared a smile as the three lunatics cracked some jokes.

Leo thought of breakfast with Ken and how he had been now…

He was quite sweet,

annoying and really loud

but sweet.

 

Or maybe he was just being nice this time… he sighed,

better not get my hopes up.