Suits...

Approaching A Lion

The following days were torture, for Leo and for Ken.

Every time the quiet member set eyes on Ken, he felt an odd sensation in his chest and he found himself staring at the other.

Ken on the other hand noticed this, but every time he turned his head to meet Leo’s eyes, Leo would duck his head and stalk off as if he was avoiding him.

Puzzled, Ken decided to go with it for now.

 

During watching TV he would sit up on the sofa, knowing Leo would be staring at his back the whole time. One evening the carefully leant back, as if trying not the scare the Lion away.

It was true, out of the corner of his eye he saw the Lion staring at him.

Just as carefully, he yawned, closing his eyes, he let himself fall on the quiet vocal.

Leo froze as the other did this.

He wasn’t looking was he?

No, Ken had both eyes shut tight.

As he noticed that he relaxed a little bit. Ken almost smiled unconsciously but caught himself.

With Leo always running away, this had been the closest they had been in a while.

As he was thinking about this, he felt a hand on his head.

Leo was patting his head?

That was new, but he wasn’t complaining.

 

The next day was another Voodoo performance.

Everyone was getting changed and Ken was struggling with the new suit. It was always a wee bit different and this time it was so different Ken didn’t know how to put it on.

As he was wrestling the jacket, he felt two strong hands grab him from behind and gently help him into the jacket.
“Thank you, -“ Ken almost said N but as he turned he saw it was in fact Leo, the other singer was standing just a few centimeters away and looking at him.

He is so close, Ken lamely notified.

He is so close, were the same thoughts that ran through Leo’s mind.

“Do you guys want a room?” Hyuk asked almost innocently, they must have been standing there for a while.

Leo took off to chase the Maknae through the halls, Ken and N on his tail begging for mercy on the younger’s half.

 

The performance was flawless, from what Leo saw. Ken looked more tempting then the last performance.

If that was even possible.

But also Ken had an eye on the other singer.


The new suit was tight,

showing off his strong frame,

accompanied with that singing.


Ken was shocked as those thought ran through his mind.

 

They both ended up in the dressing room, the other members had dragged them along since they appeared to be in their own little world and hadn’t moved an inch after the performance was done.

Leo and Ken were standing, back to back in their corner of the changing room.

Both of them were not moving, very conscious of the source of heat at his back.


“Need…  bathroom.. thirsty…” Ken almost didn’t catch what Leo had said and before he knew it the other was out of the room.

“I’m… almost thirsty.. “ Ken also stuttered and followed the awfully fast other.

In the bathroom he caught Leo splashing water on his face, he also leant down over a sink to do the same.

As Leo became aware of the other next to him, Ken felt him jump a bit and start to retreat.

“No, stop right there, Jung Taekwoon!” Ken said softly.

 

Leo froze.

Ken straightened up and turned to face the other.

He placed a hand on either side of Leo and turned the other to face him.

“…” “…” they stared at each other in silence for a while.

Leo’s eyes were trying to look everywhere but the now slightly wet Ken in front of him.

“… what … do you .. want?” Leo mumbled eyes focusing on the sink next to Ken.


“First, look at me” the other’s eyes snapped automaticly back to his own.

 “Second, don’t avoid me.

I know you need your privacy but you have been bolting for a while every time you see me!”

Leo’s eyes unfocused again, started to mumble, but started to trail off.

“And third, why do you look so good in a suit?” now it was Ken’s turn to freeze,

what had he just said?

He started to panic.

He had been on a roll.

And couldn’t stop his tongue.

“I’m sorry! I mean, you look good in a.. erm not in a loving way! I mean yes! In a loving way!  I mean-“

Suddenly Leo was very close to Ken, his face just a few millimeters from his lips.

There was a pause. Ken started to stutter out excuses again, his eyes this time avoiding the others.
Then Leo kissed the younger one.
Wait, Leo was kissing him?!

The quiet Lion was kissing him?

In all the fantasies he had dared to dream, Leo would be the one flustered and he would kiss him, not the other way around.

But now, Leo was kissing him and he was the flustered one.

As the older one leant back, he mumbled,

“I think…You talk too much…” and turned to stalk off, slightly embarrassed of what he had just done.

Ken grabbed hold of his arm, “Ya! Come back here! Don’t you dare go avoiding me now!”

The older blinked,

“Aren’t you suppose to yell.. shout .. tell me to go away just about now?”

Ken slapped the other’s arm, “In your dreams! Come here!”

With that the younger wrapped his arms around the other and gave him a full on kiss, causing them both to stumble back a bit. Leo automatically wrapped his arms around the others waist. Neither were about to complain.

After a while, as they parted, Leo whispered with a growing smile, “You also look too good in a suit!”

“Shhhh and keep kissing!” inside Ken felt his heart flutter at the compliment.

 

Without them noticing the bathroom door was flung open, and after a while they heard:

“Now you guys can go get a room!”

Hyuk never had to run so fast in his life from the wrath of the Lion.