Over Thinking

Approaching A Lion

"After a near death experience on Hyuks side and a show of great self restraint from Leo's side, Ken sat both of them down to catch their breath. Turning to face the maknae his expression got serious.

"Hyuk, could you please keep, what you saw, to yourself?" 
Hyuk blinked, "Okay...?" as Leo made a threatening movement towards him the maknae flinched and reassured the pair he would. 

"How long have you guys been together?" this time it was the older's turn to blink. 
They stared at the maknae and then at each other.

As they both turned red and gazed elsewhere the maknae had his answer. 
"Omo! Hyungs! You can't go around kissing anyone!" "YA! You think I go around kissing anyone?!" Ken snapped and this time it was Leo's turn to prevent the maknae's death. 
Smiling softly the lion commented, "Looks like we have some stuff in common..." as he held Ken's fist, which had been intended to clobber the maknae. 
The look of horror on Hyuk showed his disapproval for this common trait. 

"To your question... we aren't really... together...." Leo addressed the youngest as he released his hold on Ken. This caused an icy silence.

Well we aren't... Leo thought sadly as he looked over at Ken.
Why aren't we...? Ken gazed back; does he have something against it?! 

"Ya, just keep this quiet... for me, please?" Ken's expression had saddened a great deal and as he said this the maknae nodded his head. It was apparent for him that he might have over stepped a boundary. 
It hadn't gone unnoticed in the group, how the two had grown close. He had just assumed... now he felt guilty. The least he could do was keep quiet and support his hyungs from a distance. "Now go back to the others, okay? We will catch up." a small smile tried to show the maknae nothing was wrong, but Ken's voice was soft. Without a word the youngest nodded and left the room. 

Ken turned to Leo; the other hadn't moved an inch. 
What are we? Why are we here? He couldn't possibly... together?! Us?! Him and me? But but ... we had just-

The lion suddenly felt a weight on his head, he looked up. Ken was patting him. 
The usually chirpy vocal was patting him and smiling, how can he be smiling in a situation like this?!

"Hyung, don't over think this..." Leo pouted, "I wasn't...-" "Yes you were, I saw it in your eyes" this deepened the pout. 
"Look here, we can over think this and spend hours worrying about what the other might do but no! I'm going to be bluntly honest, hyung, I am not gay" 
Leo's heart fell like a stone. 

What was this? 
Is this the sound of a heart breaking?

How can he say it with a smile on his face?


Ken took his head off Leo's head and cupped his cheek; he wore a determined look in his eyes. 
"Or so I thought so. Now listen up:

I'd be only kidding myself if I couldn't admit that I like you. 

Why I like you? Beats me. It was the small things. 
Do you remember sharing the couch? Man, I thought I was going to not sleep a wink but somehow on that tiny its bitsy couch I slept like a baby. 
I probably like you because now I've gotten used to taking care of you and that makes me feel very honored. My lovely, quiet lion. 

At the same time I want to be the only one who gets to take care of you. 
I never had feelings for another man but damn if my heart does not feel like it will burst out of my chest when I see you. 

The butterflies in my tummy have not had a rest in days. 
I melt when you touch me, and I cannot see myself walking out of here without you. 

So you better accept me now and make this a whole lot simpler!" 
Out of breathe from his speech Ken glared at Leo as if daring him to retaliate.
"And also what I said earlier still stands: you look hot in a suit! And I am going to kiss you now!"

This was the fantasy he had thought of. 

He have put everything on the line, his feelings his secret, the secret of his love for taking care of Leo. 

He had shown what he wanted to show and now got the kiss he had wanted to kiss. 

As he pulled back, taking his hand back, he folded his arms and glared at Leo.


Maybe I was over thinking it, Leo had to smile. No he didn't smile, he was giggling. 
The mighty great lion wore a full blown smile and was giggling. 
All this time, I was scared to pressure Ken and get to close, was scared of the fall.

All this time I never thought I'd be strong enough to go for it. 

And here we are. 

Ken giving it all. 
If he is willing to...

... So am I.

Leo got up and took a step towards Ken. 
"You talk too much" he grinned before taking the other vocals face into his hands and kissed him full on. 
Ken stumbled backwards, grinning into the kiss this is what he had hoped to gain.

His lion, his precious lion. 


Flustered as they broke apart, Ken smirked; "Well I am glad that worked out, plan B was to tie you down and force you to be mine" 
Leo raised an eyebrow at the other vocal "..." It was so soft Ken blinked a few times before he realized what he had heard.
"YA JUNG TAEKWOON I WILL HAVE YOUR SKIN FOR THAT!" 

 

 


A/N: Never made an author's note //nervous nervous// forgive me for the late update, due to personal and school reasons it has been a long time.

I hope you are all doing well and can forgive me for this. In the future will update more! And hope you like it!