Not so bad

Approaching A Lion

The performance went without problems; they were thrilled at how the fans loved Voodoo.

It was a lot of fun to perform.
Afterwards they headed to the studio for some more practice, they arrived to see a new trainer, he was excited to see the boys.

“I have exciting news, you will be covering SNSD's I Got A Boy-“

 Leo had automatically made an attempt to escape and had N and Ken -just as automatically- not jumped on him to stop him from doing so, he may have succeeded.

The new trainer eyed the pile of boys, very, very confused, “Do you guys have a problem with girl dances? I thought you covered Wonder Girl’s without a flaw….”

”Well Leo here wasn’t able to participate with us due to an injury, and he is a bit shy-“, for that N received a whack on the head from said Leo.

The trainer laughed, “No need for that! It will be fun!” clapping and shooing them onto their places.

“…you can get off me now….” Leo said softly, Ken blinked at him, what?

Oh, he was still sitting on the other; N had gotten off long time ago. “My bad!” he tried laughing it off, they all got up and into positions.

First the teacher danced it for them and then started teaching them the steps.

N was in his element, swinging his hips and having the time of his life.
Hongbin and Hyuk were also having fun and easily following the teacher.
Ravi was being, so the teacher still to manly, and had to befriend his inner girl just like with the Wonder Girl’s cover.


Ken was pretty impressive, Leo thought, everything moved as one and looked really good as well.

That was far from what he could say about himself.

The teacher noticed how stiff he was, and tried to show him how to do it.

But every time he attempted to get Leo to relax and loosen his muscles, he did this by wobbling all his limbs and shaking them out, the lion could only duck his head in an effort not to crack up or wish that with a bit of luck he would not be forced to do those movements.

The trainer gave up after a while,

“Fine! You don’t have to do it by yourself. We will all do some exercises for relaxation… in pairs!”

Ravi had N, whilst Hyuk jumped happily on Hongbin, leaving Ken to edge closer to Leo.

They were made to face each other and take their partners hand, then shake it out.

This left the unwilling ones, the teacher pointedly looked at Leo, no choice but to also shake along.
Ken winced as he was the one who was going to have to shake out the lion.

Carefully he took Leo’s large hands in his and gave him an apologetic look.

“And start!”

He thought he was going to have to put all his effort into getting the other one to move, but to his surprise he felt Leo slowly and little by little start to shake along.

“And now shake your arms and your bodies!” Ken immediately got to it, shaking everything from waist up, Leo on the other hand had frozen and ducked his head.
Why does it have to be like this? He thought to his fringe, that covered his view on Ken and the annoying trainer.

This is so embarrassing…

The other’s hands were getting warm and he felt the movements Ken were doing through them. It felt odd but he didn’t want to let go.

It is just a little shaking, Jung Taekwoon, he told his fringe, just a little bit.

Ken had grown worried the other one was about to bolt or something but then.

Almost unnoticeably, Leo started waving his body from side to side, it wasn’t much but as Ken realized what was happening he knew how much it must have taken Leo to decide to stay and try doing this.

“Hyung, you are doing well!” He said softly beaming at the top of the other’s head, at this Leo looked up and Ken saw that he was blushing deep red, there was a grumble and the same head went back to staring holes in the floor.
The younger one laughed, without knowing it,

what he had said made Leo feel better.

It was awfully embarrassing and he definitely wasn’t capable of ‘shaking’ like N or Ken did but maybe it wasn’t so bad.

“Now legs, arms, everything!” Ken went too it immediately, shaking one leg and shaking the other. He had to smile as slowly his partner also shifted his weight and shook out his legs.
It was adorable to watch.

After they had finished the teacher had them stand in a line again but before continuing with the choreography he couldn’t resist a “Well that wasn’t so bad after all, eh?”

N and Ken grabbed Leo before he could launch himself at the new guy.

After they had managed to calm him down, they started learning the steps again. This time not only was it going more smoothly, Leo had to admit, that it was actually quite fun.

The encouraging smiles from Ken did help a lot.

This isn’t so bad after all.