Chapter 37

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later, Gary arrived at Los Angeles. Following by the address JongKook provided, Gary found the location easily. Jihyo's living in a pretty expensive neighborhood, Gary even got amazed by the scenery around him. The taxi stopped ahead of a blue painted, 2 story house with a garage on the left side and a mini garden surrounded the front door. After he paid for the transportation fee, Gary slowing his footsteps to the main door, nervously he rings the bell. His heartbeats are rising crazy that he knows just few more seconds that he'll see his most loved woman again. 

Jihyo: *speaks in English* Who is it!!! 

Then she opened the door and surprised by seeing Gary is standing right in front of her eyes.

Jihyo: O........OMO~~~ Ga....Gary.....oppa..why...are..you here? 0.0?

Gary: Jihyo, Jihyo ah....I miss you so much (dropped his luggage to the ground, then steps forward and hugged her tightly) mianne, mianne Jihyo ah. I finally remember everything, about you, about us, about EunMi....mianne...for making you go through all this alone by yourself....mianne..

Hearing Gary confession, Jihyo eyes start to see watery.

Jihyo: Oppa~~~~ (crying) 

They hugged for awhile then suddenly they break the hug by some sweet child's voice from inside of the house. Gary quickly shifted his eyes to a little girl (she's hugging to her favourite Teddy bear) who is standing in the middle of the hallway. 

Gary: Jihyo ah, is....she..... (shivering tone)

Jihyo: Ye oppa, she's EunMi!!!! 

Gary: Jihyo ah, thank you for giving me such a beautiful daughter. (feeling thankful)

Gary is slowly approaching toward EunMi, then he kneels down and looking lovingly to EunMi

Gary: Annyeong, what's your name?

EunMi: Kang EunMi (cute voice)

Gary's feeling so touched by the first time hearing his daughter's voice and abruptly pulls EunMi closer to his embrace. Because EunMi never see Gary before so she's kind of scared like why is this stranger hugging her.

EunMi: Omma~~~~~ (resisting from Gary, start crying and runs to Jihyo whilst Jihyo is closing the main door)

Jihyo: Oh oh oh!! EunMi-ah~, waeyo~? Don't cry, omma is here (picked her up and appeasing EunMi) Mianne oppa, EunMi is just.....

Gary: Gwaenchana, I understand! (sorrowful)

Suddenly, the door bell rings again, Jihyo gently put EunMi down and answer the door while EunMi's still clinging on her hand, this time it's...

Jihyo: Oh! Annyonghaseyo oppa, you're early today!

Once EunMi sees ChinHo, she runs toward him and....

EunMi: Appa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(happily, loudly)

ChinHo: Aigoo~~~ our EunMi ah~~~ Aigoo~~~ (picks up EunMi)

The word "appa" from EunMi which broke Gary's ears.

Gary's POV: Appa? Appa? Why does EunMi called this man appa? Ah~ so this is Kim ChinHo that JongKook hyung was talking about!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter