Chapter 19

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to their busy working schedules, Gary and Jihyo can rarely spend time with each other. Gary is promoting Leessang's new single so he has to stay longer at the studio and SangHee is comes by more often cuz she lives near there, sometimes she even make foods for Leessang and the staffs. Jihyo is also seeing JinHyuk more than usual due to the drama rating goes up so the schedule is even double.  How fast time flies, it comes to the first marriage anniversary of Monday Couple, Gary stayed up few nights to catch up the works so he make sure he can spend that night with Jihyo. 

*

From: Hubby                   To: Wifey

Yeobo, I know that you are still working out of town right now, but you know tonight is a big night and you can't miss it. Be sure you are home on time, ok!

Love, Kang Gary <3

*

Of course, how could Jihyo forget such an important date since she wears that ring on her finger. Jihyo decides to surprise Gary by her marvel appearance.

*

From: Wifey                     To: Hubby

Mianne Yeobo-ah, the director just doesn't let me go. He said I still have a lot to film so I don't think I can make it in time. TT^TT I will make it up to you once I can. xxx

*

Jihyo's POV: ㅋㅋㅋ! He will be surprised tonight (she also planned to confess the incident)

Gary already get everything ready for the night and now Jihyo said she wouldn't make it home on time which totally ruined the mood.

Gary's POV: Ey~ what is this? Didn't I tell her to be free tonight no matter what! Ah~ now what do I do? Eat all the foods by myself? Celebrate by myself? (currently he's at home, he even decorate the house for a romantic night)

Because Gary didn't tell anyone about his anniversary with Jihyo that night so SangHee accidentally called him out for a dinner. Gary who doesn't want to waste the foods, kindly invites SangHee over. Suddenly, the rain pours....

*Ding dong*

Gary: Ahh....Oh! SangHee ah~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter