Chapter 10

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The next day, Gary is driving Jihyo to the filming venue.

Gary: This is for you, Yeobo!! (hand over to her the Americano with his hand while the other hand is on the wheel and his eyes are on the road)

Jihyo: Wow! Gomawo Yeobo. (being touched by her thoughtful hubby)

Gary: Do you have any shooting scene today with JinHyuk-ssi?

Jihyo: I do, wae? (hestitating)

Gary: I want to apologize to him for being rude the other night.

Jihyo: You don't have to. He will understand. (trying to stop Gary)

Gary: Wae? I just wanna say sorry, I don't want him to think that I was that kind of person.

Jihyo: Oppa, you really don't have to do it. I will explain to him.

Gary: Why are you being like this? Can't I talk to him? What's wrong?

Jihyo: A...ani...! (after last night incident, even Jihyo might feel akward with JinHyuk and now Gary want to have a talk with him just driving her crazy)

Gary and Jihyo arrived at the filming location. Gary helped Jihyo to get out the car and he see JinHyuk is standing in front of a tent, getting himself ready for the first shoot of the day. Gary quickly hold Jihyo's hand and walk toward JinHyuk's direction.

Gary: Good morning, JinHyuk-ssi (Gary politely speaks and light bows, but Jihyo is avoiding his eyes contact and her action got noticed by Gary)

JinHyuk: Ah! Good morning Gary hyung. You fetched noona to work today?

Gary: Ah ye!!! Please take good care of my wife and I just want to say sorry for being rude to you the other night.

JinHuyk: Aniyo! I understood, it was also part of my fault. I shouldn't forced noona to do something she didn't want to.

Gary: Thank you for you understading, then I think I should make my way to work also. Goodbye.

JinHyuk: Ye, please be careful on the road.

Gary to Jihyo: See you later, Yeobo! (peeks a kiss on her cheek before he excuses himself)

Jihyo got a little shy cuz of Gary's kiss, then JinHyuk breaks the akwardness by apologizing for his misbehavior last night.

JinHyuk: Noona, about last night,....the incident.....I mean.....

Jihyo: Gwaenchanayo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter