Chapter 41

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo speedily makes a u-turn and runs toward the other direction. When Jihyo gets in the room, ChinHo's lying in bed and got bandaged on his head, on his chest, right leg and left arm which look pretty serious.

Jihyo: Oh, oppa. How are you feeling? Do you feel hurt anywhere? (to ChinHo) What happened ChangMin-ssi? (to ChangMin)

ChinHo slowly gets up from bed,

ChinHo: Ah~ Jihyo, you're here!!!

Jihyo: You don't get up oppa!!! 

ChinHo: Gwaenchana (holds up Jihyo's hand) gomawo for being here!!!

Jihyo: A....aniyo~ oppa!!! But what happened to you?

ChangMin: Because of Gary-ssi! (furiously)

Jihyo: Eh?

ChinHo: Enough ChangMin ah!!!

Jihyo: Wae? What about Gary oppa?

ChangMin: Boss, I can take this no more. This morning Gary-ssi came to see our president. Might be there was some misunderstand then he attacked our president!

Jihyo: Gary oppa kah? Are you sure, I know he is not that type of person!!! 

ChangMin: I'm possible cuz when I heard the chaos and went in. I saw our president was lying on the floor and Gary-ssi is standing there, looking really angry.

ChinHo: I said enough ChangMin! Don't listen to him Jihyo ah.

Jihyo: I can't believed this, Gary oppa did this to you!!!! (disappointed, then she suddenly remember) Oh!!! Gary oppa 0.0

ChinHo: Ah, right! Gary-ssi also staying in the same hospital. Do you need to pay him a visit? 

Jihyo: Ah ye!!! (she was supposed to go to see Gary at first, but ChangMin's call disrupted her plan)

ChinHo: I'm ok now, you should go to see him!!!

Jihyo: Alasso! I will be back oppa!!!! 

Jihyo quickly gets out of ChinHo's room and runs toward room 405. When she opened the door, only a nurse is cleaning the place and Gary is no where to be seem.

Jihyo: Excuse me, where is the patient?

The nurse: He just left!

Jihyo: He left?

The nurse: Yes, he left few minutes ago!!!

Jihyo: 0.0 thank you!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter