Chapter 40

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun already rised up high that Jihyo is still sleeping peacefully in Gary's embrace. Suddenly Gary's phone vibrates, he tiredly stretched out his hand to get the phone. 

Gary: Yeoboseyo~ (answers the call in his mumbling tone)

ChangMin: Good morning Gary-ssi, this is president ChinHo's secretary.

Gary: Ah ye!!! (slowly sitting up from bed)

ChangMin: Our president wants to see you at ....

Gary: Cool, just in time that I need to talk to him! 

ChangMin: Good, I already have to the car ready for you in front of Jihyo-ssi's house. Please ride the car to the meeting location. 

Gary: Ok! I will be there soon.

ChangMin: Ye!!! See you then. (the men politely ended the conversation)

Gary slowly crawls out of bed, afraid that he may wakes Jihyo up. Gary has a quick wash-up before he heads off.

Jihyo: Oppa, you already up? (rubbing her eyes)

Gary: Oh! Morning, I wake you up! 

Jihyo: Ani! (rubbing her eyes) Are you leaving? 

Gary: Uhm! The hotel just called me back for something so I'm leaving but I will make sure to come back for dinner. Ok!!! (peeks a kiss on Jihyo's forehead)

The driver already standing there waiting for Gary, he helps Gary to get in the car then drives off to the meet up location. Gary arrived in front of a huge, tall building and ChangMin is standing in the lobby, waiting for Gary's arrival. 

ChangMin: Annyeong hashimnikka Kang Gary-ssi, please follow this way.

ChangMin directs Gary to the highest floor of the building which is only served the CEO of the company, Kim ChinHo. ChinHo immediately dismiss his colleagues out of the room, then he happily greeting Gary.

ChinHo: Oh~ Gary-ssi, you're here!!! Good morning!! (hand shakes with Gary)

Gary: Good morning and thank you for invited me over cuz I also am planning to meet you soon.

ChinHo: I believed this is something related to Jihyo?!?

Gary: That's correct!

ChinHo: Let's take a seat please. (ChinHo's seats on the main chair while Gary's seats on his left side couch) Now me hear your story!!! 

Gary: I feel so thankful for everything you did this whole time for Jihyo and EunMi when I was supposed to be the one there for them. And I know this is not something we can trade by money but I wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter