Chapter 15

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At Leessang's company,

Gill is waiting for Gary in the meeting room before the other staffs arrive.

Gill: You're here! Take a sit, I need to talk to you before the others come. (serious tone)

Gary: Wae? (puzzled mind by Gill's sudden serious face)

Gill: What do you think you are doing bro? You just got married and I thought you said you love Jihyo!

Gary: Wae? What are you saying?

Gill: Stop pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about!!! Pzz.....

Gary: I really don't know what you are saying? Make it more clear.

Gill: Keudae then let's me make it clear. Where did you go, who were you with after I called you?

Gary: (got startled by Gill's question) I...I.. got something to do, wae?

Gill: Bro! You gonna tell me the true or I'm not sure if I should tell Jihyo what I saw!

Gary: ...

Gill: *long angry sigh* I saw you were driving a girl to somewhere passed our building 2 hours ago!!! AM I CORRECT?

Gary: OH!!!! You saw!!! But it was nothing like you think bro! Calm down!!! 

Gill: Gary ah~ you just got married not long ago, Jihyo loved you so much. How could you do something like this to hurt her? (get mad at Gary, doesn't even want Gary to touch him so he try to distanced himself from Gary)

Gary: This is totally misunderstanding! I didn't do anything that would hurt Jihyo. So can you calm down to listen for what I'm going to say? (starting to get annoying cuz Gill doesn't listen to him)

There is a small silent between them, then Gill started to calm down and takes a sit at the couch.

Gary: Listen bro, thank you for caring about my relationship with Jihyo, but what you saw earlier was totally a misunderstanding. 

Gill: Then what? (annoyed)

Gary: How should I say this....that girl was SangHee! 

Gill: SangHee?!?!? Where did you two go?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter